Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦ GSMcoin ♦♦♦ Mobile phones ♦♦♦ Carrier Network Unlock ♦♦♦ Year 2  (Read 84003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:29:53 PM

Too much fuders these days. Talking nonsence shit everywhere. Makes new accounts just to fud. Those people needs to be hanged.
Members without moral, that has several failed projects behind them, wants this project down.
But trust me, this project will never die, cos always will be people that want to get their phone unlocked.
As time comes GSM will be on all major exchanges, Poloniex, Cryptsy, Bleutrade and will have dosen of services and merchants, hundreds of unlocked phones behind, and many more projects ahead.

I know that 70% of people want to get some cheap coins just to dump, and to earn some shitty 0.3 btc, but it will be hard to do this now, mining and dumping is gone, no more. @fudders: If you want profit, pump GSM by yourself.
To stimulate grow of our little baby, i am in position to invest my own fiat cash. So no one can do shit about that.

hey can you unlock phones locked by telecoms worldwide?
GSMcoin (OP)

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:32:11 PM

Too much fuders these days. Talking nonsence shit everywhere. Makes new accounts just to fud. Those people needs to be hanged.
Members without moral, that has several failed projects behind them, wants this project down.
But trust me, this project will never die, cos always will be people that want to get their phone unlocked.
As time comes GSM will be on all major exchanges, Poloniex, Cryptsy, Bleutrade and will have dosen of services and merchants, hundreds of unlocked phones behind, and many more projects ahead.

I know that 70% of people want to get some cheap coins just to dump, and to earn some shitty 0.3 btc, but it will be hard to do this now, mining and dumping is gone, no more. @fudders: If you want profit, pump GSM by yourself.
To stimulate grow of our little baby, i am in position to invest my own fiat cash. So no one can do shit about that.

Yes, as a matter of fact that's what i do for living in the last 10 years.

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
GSMcoin exchanges:     ♦♦♦ Bittrex ♦♦♦ YoBit ♦♦♦ Cryptotrade ♦♦♦
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:33:37 PM

Yes

hmm so for example if i pay i think 30 usd for samsung based on your website.

you would be able to give the unlock code?
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:36:02 PM

Yes

hmm so for example if i pay i think 30 usd for samsung based on your website.

you would be able to give the unlock code?

Ofcourse. You will get correct factory unlock code. And you will get your phone unlocked, but you will need to pay in GSMcoin not $.

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:27:07 AM

To stimulate grow of our little baby, i am in position to invest my own fiat cash. So no one can do shit about that. I have my own mobile phone physical store in my city, best in the city, so if one day i decide to invest just 10% of my fiat earnings in my store to GSMcoin, for period of just 2-3 months, then be aware and just imagine what will be the GSMprice on the market.
But then , only memories will be left when GSM was 1000 sat.
Thanks for reading.

Agreed !!! I seriously believe in that project. At least, this crypto has usage in real world. Let fudders die. They hate us because of they aint us !!! This cheap price is also a good thing fo me because i want to buy some GSM soon and i didnt receive my cash so far on website. Cheesy:D:D Dev, you made a really great job so far and its gonna pay for sure. Tomorrow, we have our new online shop website Wink

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:40:44 AM

My wallet is not staking right in 5 day's less then a haft coin true staking is there up date for the wallet....
Hi, seems that you are not follow us. Ok, here we are:
Yes there is wallet update. Yesterday. We had counter for 24h.
However, here are the links:

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!05sgjIib!ZmccQXS9B3GboN5StNZFXKDmmHngD6UTJ8zuGDAwoGc
Mac: https://mega.co.nz/#!Q8FzwDqa!7CB-jCwKIYcPeutaW9J21Vqs2tu4fq-Rbx7g2RibvUQ
Thanks  just was away from the thread for a few  day's  just got  caught on up some reading ......

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:49:25 AM

people who sold gsm at 1200 sat they hope will buy back at 1000 sat, so dont let them to get gsm back at 1000

luckybreak

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:35:45 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 08:48:28 AM by luckybreak

Whoever is dumping at this price must be insane. As far as I'm concerned, I bought a nice stack and I'm here for the long run, so I can tell you that I won't be selling my coins anytime soon.
Just be patient its a matter of time before this coin explode. Patience is the key here. Wink
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:19:09 AM

Whoever is dumping at this price must be insane. As far as I'm concerned, I bought a nice stack and I'm here for the long run, so I can tell you that I won't be selling my coins anytime soon.
Just be patient its a matter of time before this coin explode. Patience is the key here. Wink
I agree. I will not let anybody down. Just Patience!

GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:03:22 PM

There is project Altcoins Foundation.
We are on the voting list to be added on AltcoinsFoundation.com Home page which is under development. http://altcoinsfoundation.com/
Please take a sec to vote here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000833.0
Thanks

Skatebird
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:29:01 PM

There is project Altcoins Foundation.
We are on the voting list to be added on AltcoinsFoundation.com Home page which is under development. http://altcoinsfoundation.com/
Please take a sec to vote here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000833.0
Thanks

Voted !!:P Cant wait for St4nley's website Tongue

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:39:23 PM

I just sent some btc to Cryptsy for votes. I will keep sending occasionally until we are listed.
You can help by sending too to Cryptsy address: 1CBTmeM1Qw13HPGFBoniDNKYHFMKweSNbh  , or you can just donate to our donation address and i will use them for votes and development.

My first Tx to Cryptsy: https://blockchain.info/address/1CBTmeM1Qw13HPGFBoniDNKYHFMKweSNbh?filter=2

Thanks to all for your great support.
---------------------------------------
Just made Google+ Profile and Page

Google+
Google+ page

rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:49:31 PM

i vote  Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000833.msg10897107#msg10897107
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:52:31 PM

thanks man

GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:29:09 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 11:49:39 PM by GSMcoin

VOTE for GSMcoin
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Exchange
Cost per 1 vote
Voting BTC address
Cryptsy
Askcoin
0.0002 BTC
0.0001 BTC
1CBTmeM1Qw13HPGFBoniDNKYHFMKweSNbh
14ZqGYgzQWNub4c8fKPg48UnpBKvMMYEqn

Whatever you have spare it will help to GSMcoin project. Thanks to all supporters.

Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:11:07 PM

Doing a great job dev. Cheers!!
GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:14:06 PM

Doing a great job dev. Cheers!!
Thanks

GSMcoin is on a list of sponsors     [ WHAT IS PICISI?]
(more info below)

GSMcoin is on a list of sponsors: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=998200.msg10903122#msg10903122

Article: http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi/

Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas is an ambitious crowdfunding startup that will accept all significant currency types.   This endeavor will likely change how cryptocurrency is viewed by the masses since it will enable people to see and use cryptocurrency in positive ways.

PICISI will be run with integrity, every account will be verified, and mgmt will review each campaign.   Microfunding via cryptocurrency combined with a great number of generous sponsors should result in every campaign at PICISI receiving some level of funding -- no one leaves with zero.  

PICISI will launch with the bare necessities: a simple site, a skeleton crew, and a few sponsors.   During the first 90 days our admins and recruiters will assemble a full compliment of participants from organizers and donors to sponsors and contractors; by the end of the period we expect significant growth.

At PICISI we define promotion three different ways:

1) Publicity - broadly raising site awareness to grow the audience ie: sponsors, organizers, and donors.
2) Outreach - the specific purpose of finding organizers to conduct campaigns at our site.
3) Marketing - the specific purpose of finding donors to fund campaigns at our site.

To achieve our goals the Executive Director will assemble an energetic team of professionals: Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Content Director, Promotion Director, Communications Director; in addition to Referral Agents, Promotion Contractors, and Campaign Contractors.

The Deputy Director -  second in command, is in charge when the Exec Dir is on vacation, incapacitated, or as directed by the Exec Dir.
The Assistant Director - primary task is to assist the Executive Director and the Deputy Director however at times he may also serve other directors as the need arises. [position filled]
The Content Director - responsible for all site content, his primary focus is quantity and quality of campaigns, secondly site usability
The Promotion Director - responsible for promoting the site to sponsors, organizers, donors, and media for more business.
The Communications Director - responsible for having our site make news somewhere around the world everyday. via press releases, articles, and interviews.
Referral Agent - refer people to us to do assignments, to organize campaigns, to make donations, and/or to sponsor site activity. Only registered referral agents and Admins are compensated for referring people to PICISI.
Promotion Contractor - select and complete PICISI publicity, marketing, and/or outreach assignments.
Campaign Contractor - work for organizers to create, develop, and/or promote their respective campaigns.

Skatebird
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:29:46 AM

Ohh nice, didnt know that. Exposure is always a good thing !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:09:56 AM

VOTE for GSMcoin
Exchange
Cost per 1 vote
Voting BTC address
Cryptsy
Askcoin
0.0002 BTC
0.0001 BTC
1CBTmeM1Qw13HPGFBoniDNKYHFMKweSNbh
14ZqGYgzQWNub4c8fKPg48UnpBKvMMYEqn

Whatever you have spare it will help to GSMcoin project. Thanks to all supporters.

Use cryptsyPoint to Vote. 1 cryptsypoint equal 50k sat and u will get 5 vote. so only 10k / vote.
 Grin

GSMcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:48:27 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 04:39:21 PM by GSMcoin

GSMcoin is on a new social network: https://sobit.us/@gsmcoin
join

Another Tx sent to Cryptsy: https://blockchain.info/tx/16c947e0c7a5146b5398d30a992b3c84316bfadf943c75241d87a9c6613f2a89
By me
Votes: 158

Another Tx sent to Askcoin: https://blockchain.info/tx/576f0ca46e831b69752cb474a9345be5acc2db08baca58aaf3f21a5f22561a96
By me
Votes: 252

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: