Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:20:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦ GSMcoin ♦♦♦ Mobile phones ♦♦♦ Carrier Network Unlock ♦♦♦ Year 2  (Read 84003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:24:42 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 03:42:16 AM by Zackgeno96

From reading the forum the Dev doing all of work  to help out i will start promoting the GSMcoin where ever i  can  chat line   the exchange chats i will do what can to help  .. this is a good coin Dev good job.......

This coin is awesome but its so under the radar ... To get attention, i think we need a little pump ... I hold some coin, but im poor as shit so i cant buy more :(At least, you wont see my coins soon. I still dont get why people are selling under 1k with only 1.8 millions coins and probably the most active dev so far. Until the rise (will certainly have one), im promoting the best i can on twitter, BTC and im writting to exchange to get attention.
it's just a matter of time, before people start to notice what a gem gsm is, with new things coming out daily we just need to get a little bit more active on the discussions about the future fundamentals and development of the coin Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:13:25 AM

kinda glad the price dropped i wanted to get a more at these prices anyway

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:15:58 AM

kinda glad the price dropped i wanted to get a more at these prices anyway
it is taking abit longer then i expected for people to catch on and notice gsm tho  Shocked

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:20:30 AM

Great job Dev! Really great:)
Price is cheap. Can be at this level some time but will rise someday definetly.
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:49:02 AM

sorry this is off topic but since this coin is about mobile phones, is there a way a thief can recover deleted files on my sdcard and internal storage? thanks! lost my phone yesterday
GSMcoin (OP)

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:49:10 AM

Thanks to all

sorry this is off topic but since this coin is about mobile phones, is there a way a thief can recover deleted files on my sdcard and internal storage? thanks! lost my phone yesterday

SDcard yes, can be recovered, but not internal storage.

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
GSMcoin exchanges:     ♦♦♦ Bittrex ♦♦♦ YoBit ♦♦♦ Cryptotrade ♦♦♦
Ru-T

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:51:25 AM

bittrex:
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 8th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
DaMart

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:59:07 AM

bittrex:
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 8th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Not quite unexpected with the recent low volumes. Let's hope that the coin can get the required average of 0.2 BTC a day before May 8th.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:01:16 AM

I've been really busy lately, don't have the time to promote gsm, I've tried to promote it a bit but that didn't work out well lol. And it looks like the dev is busy with things atm, not sure if he's working on something big or busy with life....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
GSMcoin (OP)

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:51:08 AM

Yeah, i am busy with my life, working whole day, everyday, repearing and unlocking phones in line of my private life.
GSM has lack of marketing, altough it is listed on all major services and exchanges.
I think that this forum is not right place for marketing, cos this forum is full of people that want to make quick profit. They are simply not interested to unlock phones, or to buy a phone, they just want some quick cash, no matter how much it is. I do not want to make a fake marketing, 4ex giving 1 dollar for signature or tweet.

Also there is bounty for wallet redisign for 0.2 btc. Do you know that no one has even pm me ?
Also many coins has launched lately, Bittrex wants to pick up best of them, and not giving me time to develop something.
Sometimes developing takes time. Even months. I had a conversation about Android wallet, and because of POS coin, it would be very hard to be made with blockchain on the phone, but it could be done, maybe in a month. They ask 3-4 btc. Maybe we  will gather that much in time, but Bittrex doesnt give us time.
We are still in negotiations for Prepaid topUp.
So what can i say ? Bittrex force us to make false volume, just to keep it on their exchange. But that is their policy.
We are also working on GSM to be listed on other exchanges like Cryptsy or Poloniex. But no community for GSM.
I am just out of ideas how to get a community support, real members, who do not want 0.01 btc on every step.
I want to tell you that i do not have GSM holdings, everything was given for bounties and jobs. so there is no any danger of big dumpings on exchange.

I know that i have real currency, with real services, even with real phisical and three website stores that accepts GSM, but that seems is not that important on this forum.

GSMcoin services:        ♦♦♦ www.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.unlock.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦ www.price.gsmcoin.info ♦♦♦
GSMcoin exchanges:     ♦♦♦ Bittrex ♦♦♦ YoBit ♦♦♦ Cryptotrade ♦♦♦
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:50:37 AM

Really sad because this is one of the best coin with usage in the real world !! Agreed with dev, people here just want to make quick cash and dont care about the coin itself...GSM has one of the best dev but dont have enough marketing. We need promotion and maybe someone with developpment skills to help dev. If someone has cash, invest in the coin, this is a way to get people attention.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:33:21 PM

Really sad because this is one of the best coin with usage in the real world !! Agreed with dev, people here just want to make quick cash and dont care about the coin itself...GSM has one of the best dev but dont have enough marketing. We need promotion and maybe someone with developpment skills to help dev. If someone has cash, invest in the coin, this is a way to get people attention.

+1
GSM deserve to stay in Bittrex and other major exchange more than 100 useless shitcoin. Please RT if you support GSM coin
https://twitter.com/alzarcho/status/595262919333425152
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:44:42 PM

Guys, don't woryy. To be listed holders should make some fake volume et voila.
Always help that way coin with delisted danger.

But tbh it won't help coin too much in getting attention/new investors etc, but coin will stay at exchange.Smiley
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:41:49 PM

things will  start picking up soon, always calm before the storm...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
luckybreak

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:30:23 AM

I still think this coin has a bright future and I'm doing everything I can to promote it on twitter. I also want to remind everyone that the market cap is 9 BTC ($ 2,103) Shocked
Armis

Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:57:16 PM

Dear PICISI sponsor,

For a limited time (one week only) PICISI is offering each PICISI sponsor a FREE article about their entity in relation to PICISI.

Please note that the story need not relate directly to crowdfunding, or cryptocurrency, the most important factor is an informative and compelling story, we will figure out how to include PICISI, Pi, and/or other essentials. 

I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to put your entity, you, or someone else related to your entity in the spotlight. 

Contact me via PM or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053613.msg11312978#msg11312978
Aragus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:14:03 PM

Dev ran away ?? Last time he was online is 1 week so he probably dumped on everybody and gone !!! Next
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:01:19 PM

Dev ran away ?? Last time he was online is 1 week so he probably dumped on everybody and gone !!! Next

Wut ?? Dev havent run away, he just need time/help to bring this project higher. I agreed with him, the only goal of peoples here is to make quick bucks so they dont fuckin care about cryptos and technology. For one of the first time, we had a nice project with real goals... Real peoples dont care about anonymous or stuff like that, they want a way to pay for real services. GSM coin give them this opportunnity but as we can see, there is only scamers, fudders and selfish traders here. The ONLY way we can bring this coin to the next step is by buying coin and get attention from others. I dont have money anymore and i think dev has not too. If someone has skills in coding, there is also a bounty offered for a wallet update. Im about to let crypto soon, im loosing faith... hate people here. Have a nice day

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:03:42 PM

Wut ?? Dev havent run away, he just need time/help to bring this project higher. I agreed with him, the only goal of peoples here is to make quick bucks so they dont fuckin care about cryptos and technology. For one of the first time, we had a nice project with real goals... Real peoples dont care about anonymous or stuff like that, they want a way to pay for real services. GSM coin give them this opportunnity but as we can see, there is only scamers, fudders and selfish traders here. The ONLY way we can bring this coin to the next step is by buying coin and get attention from others. I dont have money anymore and i think dev has not too. If someone has skills in coding, there is also a bounty offered for a wallet update. Im about to let crypto soon, hate people here. Have a nice day

well said but i think dev should hire one PR guy who can stay connected with community people and give us update on development Smiley
Armis

Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:19:26 PM

Wut ?? Dev havent run away, he just need time/help to bring this project higher. I agreed with him, the only goal of peoples here is to make quick bucks so they dont fuckin care about cryptos and technology. For one of the first time, we had a nice project with real goals... Real peoples dont care about anonymous or stuff like that, they want a way to pay for real services. GSM coin give them this opportunnity but as we can see, there is only scamers, fudders and selfish traders here. The ONLY way we can bring this coin to the next step is by buying coin and get attention from others. I dont have money anymore and i think dev has not too. If someone has skills in coding, there is also a bounty offered for a wallet update. Im about to let crypto soon, hate people here. Have a nice day

well said but i think dev should hire one PR guy who can stay connected with community people and give us update on development Smiley

This is amazing, I'm actually here inviting the GSMcoin community to help me create an article that would feature GSMcoin yet not one responds to my good and positive offer.

However, someone on his very first post issues some fud and he becomes the person to address, attack, and lament over, clearly he has struck a chord.

Nevertheless, you as a community have a great opportunity to talk about this coin to tell others with the article project.  I invite you to come together and take full advantage of my PR connection to produce a positive story about GSM coin.

If you know about the coin and want the community to thrive I urge you to come together as a community to do this project, perhaps this will be the start of something more for the community.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: