Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin will reach it's $1000 mark again?  (Read 19432 times)
BlackSpidy

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:54:12 PM

whenever btc price crashes it will back and rise with in months. I am expecting bitcoin price will reach $1000 in 2016

Funny, a little bird just told me that BTC will be above $1000 December 2016, March 2017 or July 2020. The halving that's coming up might change those numbers, though.

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀
           ▀▀██████▀███▌▀██▀
               ▀██▀  ▀▀
...REVOLUTIONIZING...
THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY

█ ██ ███ █████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ █

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀███
███████▀     ███
███████   ██████
█████        ███
███████   ██████
███████   ██████
▀██████   █████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄
  ▄▄   ██▄▄▄
 ▐██▄▄█████▀▀
█████▀▀ ███
   ███  ▄█████▌
  ▄██████▀██▌
  ▀▀▀██    ██
     ▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
█ ██ ███ ████████████████ ███ ██ █
TOKEN SALE ENDS
...ON MAY 15...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:18:00 PM

The price will go up as usage and acceptance increases and might hit $1000 again. Also when someone figures out how to disrupt banking, property and insurance with legal and easily useable services using bitcoins

So if bitcoin gets accepted worldwide it may hit up that high assuming that the demand for it is high.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Natalia_AnatolioPAMM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:18:48 PM

Never say never but if it does it will take to much time (years)

years and years!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:15:47 AM

Never say never but if it does it will take to much time (years)

years and years!

i dont know, it maybe a short spike depending on how things go right now for greece.

if everyone cant access to cash and western union is closed all this week, everyones forced to use other methods including buying bitcoin.
centauribit

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:53:27 PM

I believe yes . if the interest continues and the wall street big wigs start moving into it then who knows. its going to be an interesting 2016

Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:26:22 PM

I think it will be over $1,000 within two years.
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:11:35 PM

so what is the reason you say that, I prefer to think 3-5 years to come bitcoin reached $ 1,000
but anything can happen in the near future
manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:56:12 AM

Somebody who invested at the peak still won't make money. But yes, it will get to $1000 eventually.
vrzo

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:53:41 AM

90% of you guys really have no idea what's going on and how valuable bitcoin is/will be. Before bitcoin, I was 5+years in investing (stocks). Of course it will reach $1000. If it does, of course it will reach $10000 and so on until a reasonable limit and bear markets in the meantime.

There is always a small possibility (10%) that bitcoin will fail or that you will lose your btc before you have chance to spend them (x%) - that's why it's not wise to put all (or even 50%) your savings in btc. However, when btc price rises dramatically - let bitcoin holdings exceed your fiat/stock holdings if you want to become "rich".

If you think bitcoin will not reach $1k or $10k - you're greatly overestimating that 10% chance of bitcoin failing. I agree that there's not much tangible evidence of bitcoin success right now - you have to imagine software/hardware/services 10x better than today. Intanglible evidence abounds though and it is as much important as the tangible one.

For $1k we're talking short term investing.
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:06:40 PM

It might in the far future but right now it's impossible. we cannot expect 2013 to repeat itself, since the 2013 rise was cause by a lot of factors which i don't see today. whatever it may have been back then, those fluctuations caused more loss than profits on the bigger picture. right now the steady growth guarantees rise in price, a decent rise in fact. we should be happy with this trend
minerbit hill

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:34:33 PM

The price will go up as usage and acceptance increases and might hit $1000 again. Also when someone figures out how to disrupt banking, property and insurance with legal and easily useable services using bitcoins

So if bitcoin gets accepted worldwide it may hit up that high assuming that the demand for it is high.

+1 fully possible. I hope for more massive adoption. Some time of event which introduces Bitcoin to even larger masses will help increase the price.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:39:09 PM

It might in the far future but right now it's impossible. we cannot expect 2013 to repeat itself, since the 2013 rise was cause by a lot of factors which i don't see today. whatever it may have been back then, those fluctuations caused more loss than profits on the bigger picture. right now the steady growth guarantees rise in price, a decent rise in fact. we should be happy with this trend
Most of those factors were whales that made millions on the people that bought  bitcoin for 1000$...
I guess we will see it again soon.
Scamc0p

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:48:11 PM

That time is done. Not to many people knew about it's efficiency because not to many were mining as they are now.
Now it's the time of normalization because it is more common to see it being used and commercial entities are using it now. So no, it will never reach it's peak again. Think of it the same as the tech bubble, will there ever be another microsoft being the first? Sure facebook, but now more people are using it so it is just another tech company. Just like litecoin is to bitcoin, their will never be another first. So no, it won't surpass $1200 ever again unless the other economies have what is happening to Greece happens to them too, which will never happen.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:18:49 PM

That time is done. Not to many people knew about it's efficiency because not to many were mining as they are now.
Now it's the time of normalization because it is more common to see it being used and commercial entities are using it now. So no, it will never reach it's peak again. Think of it the same as the tech bubble, will there ever be another microsoft being the first? Sure facebook, but now more people are using it so it is just another tech company. Just like litecoin is to bitcoin, their will never be another first. So no, it won't surpass $1200 ever again unless the other economies have what is happening to Greece happens to them too, which will never happen.

I think plenty of people on here have a hugely inflated idea of how big BTC is in the wider world.

There are also no shortage of those who massively underestimate how minuscule it is as well.

The dotcom bubble consumed trillions of dollars of investment capital. The $1200 peak consisted of maybe a few tens of thousands of enthusiasts and barely one single finance professional or one cent of their money.

If you think it has already shot its potential bolt that's just as delusional as thinking it'll be $1 mil a piece by the end of the year. In global finance terms it's still less than nowhere. If a dotcom esque bubble occurred, and I don't think it would be a healthy thing so I hope it doesn't, minds would be blown to the edges of the universe.

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:18:45 AM

of course ...Bitcoin started at pennies and now look at it... was up to over $1k at one point
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:58:09 AM

of course ...Bitcoin started at pennies and now look at it... was up to over $1k at one point

when? and what you do for help bitcoin reach to $1000 again? i think is time to forget about dream get back price $1000

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:22:42 AM

when? and what you do for help bitcoin reach to $1000 again? i think is time to forget about dream get back price $1000

he was talking about end 2013 early 2014, it was at 1200 actaully, we are only at 1/6 of that, not that far away, a big jump can be done in a few day if everything is done right

i don't know why people are still talking about reaching 1k, when 1k is nothing to bitcoin, bitcoin is aiming at a greater value than that, 1k is a short term objective... guys
Eastwind

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:46:56 AM

so what is the reason you say that, I prefer to think 3-5 years to come bitcoin reached $ 1,000

That is just a gestminate. I am happy with 25% a year rise. However, more adoption can make $1,000 within two years.
unent

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:57:55 AM

That is just a gestminate. I am happy with 25% a year rise. However, more adoption can make $1,000 within two years.

If a Grexit sparks a domino effect crisis in the EU it could spark off bank runs in many countries which could result in huge adoption of Bitcoin very quickly. When nobody can trust their own banks Bitcoin will suddenly be very attractive to shops, businesses, and customers. $1,000 is easily achievable if people start using it in shops more than bank cards.
Eastwind

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 10:08:14 AM

If a Grexit sparks a domino effect crisis in the EU it could spark off bank runs in many countries which could result in huge adoption of Bitcoin very quickly. When nobody can trust their own banks Bitcoin will suddenly be very attractive to shops, businesses, and customers. $1,000 is easily achievable if people start using it in shops more than bank cards.

Majority use of bitcoin will be online shopping, not daily shopping in supermarkets or cafe shops until the 0 confirmation problem is resolved.

So far, I only used it in online shopping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: