Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin will reach it's $1000 mark again?  (Read 19432 times)
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:24:23 AM

It may not be that high again but the current price of bitcoin is enough to make any investor interested to bitcoin, if it falls down again under 300 or 200 be sure that it will rise again but not in the 4 digits area.

Yeah the current price itself given big profits. I think this gradual rise will continue and when halving gets over we can know whether the price touches $1000 mark or not.

I think if bitcoin reaches to $800 at the time of halving, then we can see $1k by the end of the year 2016, totally depends on the price of bitcoin at the time of halving.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:44:39 AM

It may not be that high again but the current price of bitcoin is enough to make any investor interested to bitcoin, if it falls down again under 300 or 200 be sure that it will rise again but not in the 4 digits area.

Yeah the current price itself given big profits. I think this gradual rise will continue and when halving gets over we can know whether the price touches $1000 mark or not.

I think if bitcoin reaches to $800 at the time of halving, then we can see $1k by the end of the year 2016, totally depends on the price of bitcoin at the time of halving.

There are plenty of hungry lions with thousands of coins waiting to cash out at every decent price level. Even if we reach $1000 this year, it will not survive for long.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:46:39 AM

yeah right, I think this year all hopes on halving. if halving could make prices rise high, so maybe we could back to touch $1000. but if halving can not do much. I think we will wait a long time back to touch $1000

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:31:16 PM

yeah right, I think this year all hopes on halving. if halving could make prices rise high, so maybe we could back to touch $1000. but if halving can not do much. I think we will wait a long time back to touch $1000

Yes everything depends on halving now, if price goes higher at the time of halving then it will be much better and higher at the end of the year.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:06:46 PM

Yes everything depends on halving now, if price goes higher at the time of halving then it will be much better and higher at the end of the year.

Truly bitcoin price for this year is completely depending upon the halving. As most users expectation sure it reaches $1000 if halving is effective.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:14:14 PM

bitcoin price depends on the market value and the supply and demand. so basically, bitcoin can reach $1k or more when more people know it and start using it in their daily life. and this will happen with more bitcoin projects a and sites appears
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:46:56 PM

bitcoin price depends on the market value and the supply and demand. so basically, bitcoin can reach $1k or more when more people know it and start using it in their daily life. and this will happen with more bitcoin projects a and sites appears

Yeah that's true, demand right now is high as everyone is speculating about the halving, but to make the price more stable we need more people holding their coins, so probably adoption and you are right, more bitcoin project to attract new users...
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:21:06 PM

Yeah that's true, demand right now is high as everyone is speculating about the halving, but to make the price more stable we need more people holding their coins, so probably adoption and you are right, more bitcoin project to attract new users...
Yeah all bitcoiners were waiting for that to happen. Demand will be more if price rises to $1k, I believe that more users will be attracted by bitcoin at the time of halving.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:24:44 PM

There are plenty of hungry lions with thousands of coins waiting to cash out at every decent price level. Even if we reach $1000 this year, it will not survive for long.

Why would you say that lol.

I mean yeah its a logical choice to cash out a higher price point, but I wouldnt think everyone would do this only cause they can potentially see it to go higher.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:46:59 PM

Why would you say that lol.

I mean yeah its a logical choice to cash out a higher price point, but I wouldnt think everyone would do this only cause they can potentially see it to go higher.

If bitcoin reaches to 1000 and if you don't sell at that point then definitely you are playing with your profits and it would be a really worst decision  of your life for not selling a that higher price.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:19:10 PM

we have to look at the effects of bitcoin prices before halving, if before halving could rise very high, it is possible when after halving the price will be higher.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:32:52 PM

we have to look at the effects of bitcoin prices before halving, if before halving could rise very high, it is possible when after halving the price will be higher.

Price has started to move up now and that suggests the positive news at the time of halving if it continues to rise before halving then we can see $1k coin at halving.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:16:09 PM

The chance is small that it can happen but not there is a possibility of course that it can happen and that will maybe happen about some 2 years.
Around this time it wont be possible because the value is keeping stable now around this time and that is quite bad.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:57:10 PM

It is hard that it can reach that value but I personally think that it will not reach that value because the value is not even rising now so there must be a jump or something.
And if it is going to happen than it will happen maybe after 5 years I think or even maybe later.
Sictalfia

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:58:38 PM

It is hard that it can reach that value but I personally think that it will not reach that value because the value is not even rising now so there must be a jump or something.
And if it is going to happen than it will happen maybe after 5 years I think or even maybe later.

Not so hard this year. We will have block size increase, which will help more transaction and block reward halving.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:15:13 PM

Yeah I couldn't agree more with you, dude. When the halving happens in this year maybe the price of bitcoin can not touch 1000 Dollars of each. Maybe the price increases but not reach these amount. Maybe for the next year dude.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:20:40 PM

Not so hard this year. We will have block size increase, which will help more transaction and block reward halving.
I don't think it will happen this year but i am sur it will happen eventually and that is me being realstic. The pric is just on a low rightnow.

ScottishSecurity

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:23:32 PM

I have been following the market data since day one,

Here is some market data that I have been keeping a keen eye on looking for trends in the markets and watching for Bear or Bull influence in the marker data

https://i.imgur.com/k1HLsH5.jpg

There has been a trend in the past 12 months of large dumps on the market followed by almost 20+ days of steady gains.  
Usually at the start of the month we see the trend for large dumps on the market, followed by a good rally in the buying of the coin with a steady price rise.

With block halving round the corner we estimate a 32.9% price rally as we draw closer to the inevitable date as people start to panic sell or buy on the markets.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:05:04 PM

Well? Will it?

So far I've a lot of doubt.

well actually i think that it is possible, as price of bitcoin had a huge rise few days ago, from 420$ to 470$, and  i don't think that this rise will stop anytime soon

and also halving in July, it will rise price for sure, so i am almost sure that price will go to 1000$ or even more, as lots of people predicts this price at end of 2016 or earlier

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:54:32 AM

Well? Will it?

So far I've a lot of doubt.

well actually i think that it is possible, as price of bitcoin had a huge rise few days ago, from 420$ to 470$, and  i don't think that this rise will stop anytime soon

and also halving in July, it will rise price for sure, so i am almost sure that price will go to 1000$ or even more, as lots of people predicts this price at end of 2016 or earlier

The bitcoin price will trade around 450 dollars for a few more weeks. It is still in the consolidation stage after last year's rise.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██