Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who cares about bitcoin price?  (Read 2855 times)
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:40:00 AM

Price is important.

The problem is the price can change at any moment.
That is why a lot of people dont like using it or holding it.

And specificly stores that should start accepting it is taking a risk of losing 10%-30% of the value they earned so they wont profit.

That is why people are afraid.

rikkie

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 02:51:06 PM

I have plenty of time.
I hope one day the price will be again above the 1000 dollar.
You never know, maybe it will never arrive there again.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:57:22 PM

We should focus on bitcoin services and innovating technologies around bitcoin! Those who are interest for the price only and they only care for easy money are not welcome!

But sadly, most of the users of bitcoin care about easy money. Only a few really care about the innovating technologies and services that bitcoin may bring.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:59:26 PM

Bitcoin's price is definitely important as it is used as a form of payment, like fiat. Sure though, we can always say that innovations are far important than the price, but we couldn't lie to ourselves that price is also a great factor that's why there are people who use it.

noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:14:39 PM

We are not in this for fun only , though it is fun and good education but the real reason has been always money

That is what everyone agrees to but fails to admit it .
The price always matter. The only time I could see it not matter is when you only buy when you have to use it, and sell it when you dont.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Beymond

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:37:57 PM

Well! we all are in bitcoin for money so i do
mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:23:58 AM

in the current conjecture, it is hard to believe that we will see bitcoin worth $ 1,000 again or more. But we can well believe that we will have the bitcoin worth between 400 and 500 US dollars in the next two years.

deepestfear

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:11:58 AM

I agree, nowadays I check the price maybe once every 2 or 3 days. The tech is what really matters.

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 04:21:28 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 09:15:20 AM by fildza

Bitcoin is a currency, why we should not care about it?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
croato

Activity: 616

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:07:47 AM

Price is important to everyone who use Bitcoin, we can act like we dont care but price is important for any currency.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 08:16:56 AM

We should focus on bitcoin services and innovating technologies around bitcoin! Those who are interest for the price only and they only care for easy money are not welcome!

What your plan mate?

Bitcoin is a currency, why we should not care abiut it?

You right, currency is about the price so we dont be hypocrite to dont care about the price.

~iki
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 08:22:53 AM

That's what will kill Bitcoin to be honest . people who cares only about Bitcoin and only about the money .
The price is something to care about but its not the only thing . Bitcoin price was once around 13$ but it passed that and still alive

~ Madness

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:34:21 AM

The Price is very important, why would anyone bother to invest on bitcoins without thinking about its price in the first place? Features and benefits wise as well thats why the chinese pumped it up last 2013.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:42:43 AM

I care about the price. However not as much as I care about how Bitcoin future is going to be like. I'm looking to see a merchant with a static (fixed) price in Bitcoin. All I see is dynamic (changes as the price fall or rise) price.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
koelen3
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:48:19 AM

We are not in this for fun only , though it is fun and good education but the real reason has been always money

That is what everyone agrees to but fails to admit it .
The price always matter. The only time I could see it not matter is when you only buy when you have to use it, and sell it when you dont.

Yup!
That's what will kill Bitcoin to be honest . people who cares only about Bitcoin and only about the money .
The price is something to care about but its not the only thing . Bitcoin price was once around 13$ but it passed that and still alive

~ Madness

What are you in bitcoin for , is it game , you enjoy trading ?
Well you enjoy trading cause it makes you some dime , it's no game , atlast it all comes to money
bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:08:14 AM

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
koelen3
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:13:49 AM

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

hahahah so nicely said Cheesy Cheesy
That's human nature Wink
inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:14:40 AM

Technology for geeks.

Price for trader.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 09:16:49 AM

Because stars can't be count but paint can be feel and touch

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:24:15 AM

Because stars can't be count but paint can be feel and touch
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: