Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You're bidding on being my referrer  (Read 3239 times)
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:22:09 PM

What guarantees us that you'll actually do something?

What guarantees that anyone who signs up as your referral will actually do something?

I'm not offering a guarantee. What I'm offering you is an increased chance I'll make you more money than if I just randomly signed up as your referral, and an increased chance I'll keep making you money because the deal we negotiated is more lucrative than if I just randomly signed up as your referral.

If you don't trust me enough to offer me some satoshis up front before I even begin using a service as your referral, put an offer on the table and lets come to an agreement. The terms of the auction mentioned in the first post have already been mostly ignored.

I will probably get like 10k satoshis at this rate. Unless you hit the jackpot

j5d (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:09:30 PM

OmegaCollector, I've been having terrible luck on boxbit.co.in. Consistently hitting low satoshi boxes. Anyways, I got my first payout of 16390 satoshi. You earn 20% which means I earned you 3278 satoshis for week 1! Woooo! 50% of that is mine as per our deal, so mark down that you owe me 1639 satoshi. You can keep that and bundle it up with next week's payout, which will hopefully be higher. Would you be interested in running a similar deal for a sign up at http://boxdoge.co.in/?

ezeminer, I've been working hard earning you some satoshi and Doge on freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in respectively. Thanks for the bonus Doge you've been sending. I'm looking to do more however. If you have a site in mind for a 50% referral earning split, let me know. I have a few in mind, but I'll see what comes to the table.

The same offer goes for you too OmegaCollector, and anyone really. Put out an offer on the table that beats ezeminer's 50% referral earning split, because they are already the high bidder on any site I bring up to them, unless they say no deal. 
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:24:48 PM

OmegaCollector, I've been having terrible luck on boxbit.co.in. Consistently hitting low satoshi boxes. Anyways, I got my first payout of 16390 satoshi. You earn 20% which means I earned you 3278 satoshis for week 1! Woooo! 50% of that is mine as per our deal, so mark down that you owe me 1639 satoshi. You can keep that and bundle it up with next week's payout, which will hopefully be higher. Would you be interested in running a similar deal for a sign up at http://boxdoge.co.in/?

ezeminer, I've been working hard earning you some satoshi and Doge on freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in respectively. Thanks for the bonus Doge you've been sending. I'm looking to do more however. If you have a site in mind for a 50% referral earning split, let me know. I have a few in mind, but I'll see what comes to the table.

The same offer goes for you too OmegaCollector, and anyone really. Put out an offer on the table that beats ezeminer's 50% referral earning split, because they are already the high bidder on any site I bring up to them, unless they say no deal. 
So far i have to manually pay on doge so I will continue that. I'll try for daily payouts or every other day to stay up to date.

OmegaCollector

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 09:20:06 PM

I don`t collect Doge at the moment, I can`t even keep up with all the btc faucets, so I`ll have to decline your offer. Ill keep with the btc for now; I wrote down the 1639 I owe you. Thanks!

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: