Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zhou Tong advertising on BitcoinTalk.  (Read 3188 times)
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 01:56:02 PM

Would you be so kind as to help me find 1297 Ercole Street Stonington, ME 04134 on a map? Any map? Even a relic one.

http://whois.domaintools.com/dailycheckout.com

http://www.dailycheckout.com/faq.asp?#100003
^you were looking for Roy Ditmas, you could do worse than call this number  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 03:53:07 PM

Funny how you Mods quickly show up for his defense, way to show an united front.  Shocked

IMO, if this were anybody else he'd have that label by now. The evidence seems pretty clear and from what I can tell anything to the contrary comes from ZT himself.
So a lack of evidence is a defense? Funny how your vision gets clouded by a witch hunt. Where there is an opposing statement, there is ambiguity that needs to be resolved. What reason do you have to completely ignore his statements as if they were false, just because they oppose your opinion as to what may be going on?

Statements made by a suspect shouldn't be counted as evidence. If there was somebody independent bringing that up it should be valid.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:01:30 PM

Funny how you Mods quickly show up for his defense, way to show an united front.  Shocked

IMO, if this were anybody else he'd have that label by now. The evidence seems pretty clear and from what I can tell anything to the contrary comes from ZT himself.
So a lack of evidence is a defense? Funny how your vision gets clouded by a witch hunt. Where there is an opposing statement, there is ambiguity that needs to be resolved. What reason do you have to completely ignore his statements as if they were false, just because they oppose your opinion as to what may be going on?

Statements made by a suspect shouldn't be counted as evidence. If there was somebody independent bringing that up it should be valid.
In that case, I hereby suspect you of drug trafficking for a major cartel, and you can't defend yourself because you are the suspect. Deny it all you want, but it means nothing! Yeah right.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 04:14:41 PM

In that case, I hereby suspect you of drug trafficking for a major cartel, and you can't defend yourself because you are the suspect. Deny it all you want, but it means nothing! Yeah right.

Well then what was the point of the thread where AurumExchange was presenting the evidence to us? Of course you can say that wasn't evidence just accusations. Are you doing that?
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:22:47 PM

Well then what was the point of the thread where AurumExchange was presenting the evidence to us? Of course you can say that wasn't evidence just accusations. Are you doing that?
Sure, there was evidence, but the suspect provided counter-evidence that refuted some of the conclusions that the accuser jumped to. So yes, some of it was nothing more than accusations.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 04:27:51 PM

He denied an not refuted. At least I haven't found any evidence of the existence of his associate.

In case I have missed it, point me to it.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 04:36:43 PM

He denied an not refuted. At least I haven't found any evidence of the existence of his associate.

In case I have missed it, point me to it.
We'll know soon enough, assuming ZT ever wants that $40k back, thanks to an official AML investigation that requires ZT's, his friend's and Chen's identity.

mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:48:35 AM

"there was evidence" ok.

"the suspect provided counter-evidence that refuted some" - You say it refuted this is not agreed. Dismissing "some" does not equal dismissing all.

"some of it was nothing more than accusations." dismiss them and focus on what is known

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: