Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275848 times)
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 12:04:41 AM

Well my wallet wont even sync I sent beancash.org a email can you help me update the blockchain its been about 5 days it still wont sync. I need instructions to enable staking and masternode to get 60% more so I get my 15 dollars back.

You can try their private chat, see if someone can help you there. There are some tips in the download section on getting the wallet synced ... they used to offer a blockchain snapshot to speed up the process, but checking now and I don't see it anymore.

I don't think bitbean even does the masternode thing, do they? Is that something new? They do have staking, but payout isn't a whole lot unless you own a ton of beans.

With the small amount you have, I'd say just put in a sell order at 3-4 and hope for the best. Or swap it over to doge if you can find favorable prices.

Well I surpassed 1.7 million blocks and wallet still wont sync so how can I send my beans to a exchange since its my windows wallet.  Its hard to tell when my sister is being honest or insulting me cuz I have got some terrible pm's in the past.  Is this really a scam I can't even get my beans to unamed.exchange that is a good idea unless someone would just want to give me my .0022 bitcoin back but where is the fun in that I suppose.  And why when someone says " Wallet Games " do I think people are talking about nico.  I am not up for any games at the moment I think I have sufficient blocks downloaded is someone interfering with my wallet?  staking is on but I cant use my balance and the bean logo appeared with a arrow is that good?

P.S. I can't do 10-27's or 10-29's on people with texan plates if your being serious or joking at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:14:18 AM

Well my wallet wont even sync I sent beancash.org a email can you help me update the blockchain its been about 5 days it still wont sync. I need instructions to enable staking and masternode to get 60% more so I get my 15 dollars back.

You can try their private chat, see if someone can help you there. There are some tips in the download section on getting the wallet synced ... they used to offer a blockchain snapshot to speed up the process, but checking now and I don't see it anymore.

I don't think bitbean even does the masternode thing, do they? Is that something new? They do have staking, but payout isn't a whole lot unless you own a ton of beans.

With the small amount you have, I'd say just put in a sell order at 3-4 and hope for the best. Or swap it over to doge if you can find favorable prices.

Well I surpassed 1.7 million blocks and wallet still wont sync so how can I send my beans to a exchange since its my windows wallet.  Its hard to tell when my sister is being honest or insulting me cuz I have got some terrible pm's in the past.  Is this really a scam I can't even get my beans to unamed.exchange that is a good idea unless someone would just want to give me my .0022 bitcoin back but where is the fun in that I suppose.  And why when someone says " Wallet Games " do I think people are talking about nico.  I am not up for any games at the moment I think I have sufficient blocks downloaded is someone interfering with my wallet?  staking is on but I cant use my balance and the bean logo appeared with a arrow is that good?

P.S. I can't do 10-27's or 10-29's on people with texan plates if your being serious or joking at the moment.

No clue what you are referring to with texan plates, your sister or wallet games.

But I recall that wallet taking ages to sync. If it's moving, give it a couple of days. If it's stopped completly, go to the download section of the site and try some of the tips mentioned there, and worst case restart it from scratch.

The coin isn't a scam (or at least wasn't) in regard to a working wallet. That should work, although no clue as to the health of their network currently. I'm also not quite sure why you sent your coins from an exchange to an un-synced wallet, but apparently you did. Anyway, if the wallet is still moving, just let it be, eventually it'll get there.
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 03:22:20 AM

No clue what you are referring to with texan plates, your sister or wallet games.

But I recall that wallet taking ages to sync. If it's moving, give it a couple of days. If it's stopped completly, go to the download section of the site and try some of the tips mentioned there, and worst case restart it from scratch.

The coin isn't a scam (or at least wasn't) in regard to a working wallet. That should work, although no clue as to the health of their network currently. I'm also not quite sure why you sent your coins from an exchange to an un-synced wallet, but apparently you did. Anyway, if the wallet is still moving, just let it be, eventually it'll get there.

How do I have a live chat?  I added all the nodes or " Dam near " I guess but it only connects to one node and it appears its 100% synced but still doesn't work I encrypted it now and selected sprouting but still it wont complete and allow me my beans access.

I still think my mom is cooler than my sister... Mom knows im the coolest.... but still obviously im a KID... and I wasn't kidding I still want a kiss.  Amazing technology read the book.
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:23:34 AM

Well I surpassed 1.7 million blocks and wallet still wont sync so how can I send my beans to a exchange since its my windows wallet.  Its hard to tell when my sister is being honest or insulting me cuz I have got some terrible pm's in the past.  Is this really a scam I can't even get my beans to unamed.exchange that is a good idea unless someone would just want to give me my .0022 bitcoin back but where is the fun in that I suppose.  And why when someone says " Wallet Games " do I think people are talking about nico.  I am not up for any games at the moment I think I have sufficient blocks downloaded is someone interfering with my wallet?  staking is on but I cant use my balance and the bean logo appeared with a arrow is that good?

Why don't you first educate yourself about how crypto wallets and trading work instead of coming here and yelling "scam!" and writing all this nonsense?

All the info is there you know. Unless they banned google in your area...

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 03:29:17 AM

Well I surpassed 1.7 million blocks and wallet still wont sync so how can I send my beans to a exchange since its my windows wallet.  Its hard to tell when my sister is being honest or insulting me cuz I have got some terrible pm's in the past.  Is this really a scam I can't even get my beans to unamed.exchange that is a good idea unless someone would just want to give me my .0022 bitcoin back but where is the fun in that I suppose.  And why when someone says " Wallet Games " do I think people are talking about nico.  I am not up for any games at the moment I think I have sufficient blocks downloaded is someone interfering with my wallet?  staking is on but I cant use my balance and the bean logo appeared with a arrow is that good?

Why don't you first educate yourself about how crypto wallets and trading work instead of coming here and yelling "scam!" and writing all this nonsense?

All the info is there you know. Unless they banned google in your area...

What do you expect from me you insult me on discord with bullshit about " Seeing my doctor " do you seriously think I need a doctor. Im self prescribing alcohol do you think being a retard and buying a joint or something is needed?  In which case why dont you pound on my old home on 17th street and remind that retard there about the 380 cash he owes me and what a fucking loser he was.  Any way perhaps you can help me perhaps your being a 4ss right now hard to tell.  Where do I have a live chat with the beans network engineer that is obviously delaying my completion.

(I did)  (fullofbeans)
SuperBro

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:42:44 AM

What do you expect from me you insult me on discord with bullshit about " Seeing my doctor " do you seriously think I need a doctor. Im self prescribing alcohol do you think being a retard and buying a joint or something is needed?  In which case why dont you pound on my old home on 17th street and remind that retard there about the 380 cash he owes me and what a fucking loser he was.  Any way perhaps you can help me perhaps your being a 4ss right now hard to tell.  Where do I have a live chat with the beans network engineer that is obviously delaying my completion.

(I did)  (fullofbeans)

Ok that all makes sense now. You gotta slow down on self prescribing alcohol or the damages could become permanent.

P.S. Im don't have Discord account btw.
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 04:04:26 AM

(I did)  (fullofbeans)

Ok that all makes sense now. You gotta slow down on self prescribing alcohol or the damages could become permanent.

Like you guys haven't taken a bribe to " Look the other way " ...... lol take me seriously....
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 04:41:58 AM

(I did)  (fullofbeans)

My beans are still locked up.  Any advice?  How many more days till they unlock?
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 07:51:17 AM

My beans are still locked up.  Any advice?  How many more days till they unlock?

You have to wait until the wallet completely syncs. And it could take days depending on the reformance of your PC.

Or you can download Bean blockchain snapshot and unzip it into your AppData/BeanCash directory: https://mega.nz/#!cJBkBSSQ!pqMwzW5_rAr2HQVPkRVsm30CcinYIrLvk7-0kEXVLIA

This will let your wallet finish syncing in the matter of minutes.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 06:09:08 PM

You have to wait until the wallet completely syncs. And it could take days depending on the reformance of your PC.

Or you can download Bean blockchain snapshot and unzip it into your AppData/BeanCash directory: https://mega.nz/#!cJBkBSSQ!pqMwzW5_rAr2HQVPkRVsm30CcinYIrLvk7-0kEXVLIA

Well looks like I can see my deposit and it will complete in a few hours or so now so we are finally getting somewhere after the lengthy 8 days its been syncing already which has been the longest time its taken to sync a blockchain I have ever been a part of so far.  But I see a .08 bean sprout which is wrong for the amount of beans I should sprout a day.

Any ideas if this requires full sync before proper sprouting?  Can I sell at 3 satoshi I dont think this is for me.   I would rather set up a masternode on pac today or something like that. 

This kind of wasted my time and isn't working well.
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 07:05:23 PM

Well my wallet is synced how often is sprouting and why isn't it sprouting.  Do I need to go to sprout lake ha ha I wouldn't do that do anyone.  Any way I have 74,000 or so beans is that not enough to sprout?  How do I enable sprouting or maybe someone can send me the .0022 bitcoin back this is kind of cruel I think if I have to wait a month to get out of this it seems its all rather cruel.  Can someone give me some support or advice?  How do I sprout?  I have the windows wallet fully synced.
SuperBro

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:29:40 PM

Well my wallet is synced how often is sprouting and why isn't it sprouting.  Do I need to go to sprout lake ha ha I wouldn't do that do anyone.  Any way I have 74,000 or so beans is that not enough to sprout?  How do I enable sprouting or maybe someone can send me the .0022 bitcoin back this is kind of cruel I think if I have to wait a month to get out of this it seems its all rather cruel.  Can someone give me some support or advice?  How do I sprout?  I have the windows wallet fully synced.

Again, no desire to DYOR? With your 74k BEAN you'll be able to find a block of 1000BEAN approximately every 20 days. Either buy more beans or just relax and be patient Wink
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 08:47:13 PM

Again, no desire to DYOR? With your 74k BEAN you'll be able to find a block of 1000BEAN approximately every 20 days. Either buy more beans or just relax and be patient Wink
desire was suppose to be killer profitable mining neoscrypt with a computer even not supercomputer but yeah that deal sucks.  I need 34000 more beans.  And I am relaxing and being patient how many confirms do you need I dont understand why this is done.  bitocoin takes 3 confirms why do altcoins become rediculous can you imagine sitting at a convience store or retail outlet and waiting 8 days for you transaction to clear before walking out with your product perhaps its why the delay is vicious?

I already feel stupid so what 100 confirms?
SuperBro

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:55:52 PM

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 09:00:52 PM

I know I randomly blurt out things like do you think I enjoy getting assaulted by punks at the avalanche and running from packs of ignorant schoolboys that will never be as talented as me which is why they are probably looking at my fucking face in the first place?  Who cares.
SuperBro

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:04:16 PM

I know I randomly blurt out things like do you think I enjoy getting assaulted by punks at the avalanche and running from packs of ignorant schoolboys that will never be as talented as me which is why they are probably looking at my fucking face in the first place?  Who cares.

LMFAO. If you are so talented how come you keep asking stupid questions over and over again intead of doing some research about how cryptocurrencies work?
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 09:15:13 PM

I know I randomly blurt out things like do you think I enjoy getting assaulted by punks at the avalanche and running from packs of ignorant schoolboys that will never be as talented as me which is why they are probably looking at my fucking face in the first place?  Who cares.

LMFAO. If you are so talented how come you keep asking stupid questions over and over again intead of doing some research about how cryptocurrencies work?

Well I think I can figure out idiots that promise staking to work right when I find out the game is fucking with peoples ability to download the blockchain and doubling it in size to annoy them pretty quick I figured out how childish this coin is with no management that can respond in a matter of days to a email lets face it beancash is a joke and ignorant this isn't a game grow up?
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 09:18:56 PM

Because in reality people find out when they are having to associate with a embarrisment to get things done?  Perhaps having to talk to " People " like you is the embarisment?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 09:41:32 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2019, 02:20:21 AM by poornamelessme

Well my wallet is synced how often is sprouting and why isn't it sprouting.  Do I need to go to sprout lake ha ha I wouldn't do that do anyone.  Any way I have 74,000 or so beans is that not enough to sprout?  How do I enable sprouting or maybe someone can send me the .0022 bitcoin back this is kind of cruel I think if I have to wait a month to get out of this it seems its all rather cruel.  Can someone give me some support or advice?  How do I sprout?  I have the windows wallet fully synced.

With that amount, maybe expect 1 sprout every couple of weeks. But at 2 sats, who really cares? 2000 sats isn't exactly worth this hassle, is it? Even if your PC sips electricity, I'd have to think it'll cost more to keep your pc on all the time than whatever 2000 sats are worth.

My advice, just sell at 2 (if you can) and take a loss, or put in a sell order at 3-4 and hope some day it hits.

We are talking about $15 worth of coin. If that's a lot to you, you probably shouldn't be playing with crypto to begin with. Just consider it lost money, do some baby-size trades, or just convert it to doge and forget about it ... wait for doge to one day do its pump thing.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:54:57 AM

What exchanges currently buy/sell beancash now?
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: