Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:39:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Poll Currently
a
b

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs.  (Read 275914 times)
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

and did not understand ... I have 15K Bin, what should I do so that there is a rapid germination?

http://sproutingcalculator.com/ shows 15k Beans will reward you 600 Beans in 30 days...

if you double this... it will reward you 1200 Beans in 60 days ( it will probably be 45 or 50 days before you receive 1000 Sprouts "this will be the time it takes to receive your first Sprout with 15k invested" )

After you receive your rewards the Block will split:

1st Block = 15k
after rewards the 15k block will split into two blocks,
1st Block divides into 2nd Block = 7500, 3rd Block = 7500 and the 1000 Bean rewards will divide and 500 Bean will be added to the 2nd Block and 3rd Block...

1st Block = 15k

2nd Block = 7500 + 500 = 8000 is in this block

3rd Block = 7500 + 500 = 8000 is in this block

Now take 8000 Beans go to the http://sproutingcalculator.com/ Calculate reward for 8000 Beans in 30 days... = 320 Beans ( this should give you two 1000 Beans reward in about 100 days )

then your two Blocks will split in to four Blocks...

4th Block = 4000 + 500 = 4500 is in this block

5th Block = 4000 + 500 = 4500 is in this block

6th Block = 4000 + 500 = 4500 is in this block

7th Block = 4000 + 500 = 4500 is in this block

Now take 4500 Beans go to the http://sproutingcalculator.com/ Calculate reward for 4500 Beans in 30 days...

If you can't afford to buy large amounts, buying $50.00 a week and put it in difference deposit address will help building blocks...

Let them Sprout for a year or two and you will be receiving 10 or more Sprouts a day... Smiley

Good Luck my Friends and Happy Sprouting!

Ok sorry for the constant questions. Do I need to setup these blocks to attain sprouts? And if so why do I setup different accounts just to send them back to myself? Thanks for all the help so far!

These Block automatic split and set up them self. Once you made the address and send the 15k to that address... when the 15k gives you your rewards of 1000 Beans...the 15k splits automatically into 2 blocks, each block will have 7500 Beans and half of the rewards of 500 Beans, making that block 8000 Beans...you will have two blocks like this. and it will keep splitting like this on each sprout rewards...

How safe is this? I currently have a low number of beans (10k) and dont have enough to make a full block. I just dont want to have no beans if i send them to the wrong place lol

10k is enough for a block, I think anything under 1k doesn't qualify for a block.

If I was you, I would leave the 10k in the address that you send your beans to. If you\re trying to put beans in to 1000 bean blocks, it would take 720 days to sprout.
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

Just for comparison sake... I have 2 6 GPU mining rigs RX 580... in the same time it takes me to mine enough Monero to buy 5000 Bitbeans, I sprout 50,000 Bitbeans. 
Saxoferrato

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

@plasmodesmata and @xX_otto_Xx with how many beans are you sprouting? Cheesy That's a lot of sprouts man!

Helix - www.helix-crypto.com
plasmodesmata

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

@plasmodesmata and @xX_otto_Xx with how many beans are you sprouting? Cheesy That's a lot of sprouts man!

4M... I have been sprouting beans since last April or maybe March.
Saxoferrato

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:59:16 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:27:19 AM by Saxoferrato

------- NEW [unofficial] TELEGRAM GROUP --------

https://t.me/beancash

Saxoferrato

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Awesome! Can imagine how fun it must be to have so many beans and therefor SO many sprouts ;p Everytime it's like: there's another 12$ (1000 beans x 0.012$), etc etc...

plasmodesmata

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

Awesome! Can imagine how fun it must be to have so many beans and therefor SO many sprouts ;p Everytime it's like: there's another 12$ (1000 beans x 0.012$), etc etc...

Very fun but I am far from the top. Those guys have over 100M Beans! It's like having the proverbial money-tree.
Saxoferrato

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Very fun but I am far from the top. Those guys have over 100M Beans! It's like having the proverbial money-tree.

Haha it's more than crazy... Should've bought so many more beans!

It's a matter of time before Bitbean will become very great, since it's the most profitable POS coin of them all. When the mass will see that this is the case, we will explode!

plasmodesmata

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

It's a matter of time before Bitbean will become very great, since it's the most profitable POS coin of them all. When the mass will see that this is the case, we will explode!

I think if it explodes, maybe the competition will be too great and it might not be so profitable. Imagine the sprouting rewards being shared amongst 100,000 peers? Maybe we should just keep quiet about how much we are making from Beans....
Saxoferrato

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

I think if it explodes, maybe the competition will be too great and it might not be so profitable. Imagine the sprouting rewards being shared amongst 100,000 peers? Maybe we should just keep quiet about how much we are making from Beans....

Yeah thats something that also crosses my mind sometimes... But in my opinion it should always be your goal to work active on a coin to make it the best as possible. But I understand the situation!

In the end I think we all want those sprouts to be 1000$ each when the price of Bitbean reaches 1$. Allright, you have less sprouts, but they are worth MUCH more.

plasmodesmata

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Yeah thats something that also crosses my mind sometimes... But in my opinion it should always be your goal to work active on a coin to make it the best as possible. But I understand the situation!

In the end I think we all want those sprouts to be 1000$ each when the price of Bitbean reaches 1$. Allright, you have less sprouts, but they are worth MUCH more.

1000$ sprouts?Huh!!!!??? lol I was happy with 38$ sprouts. I'm easy to please. If it reaches a dollar I wouldnt know how to act. I might actually buy a Lambo... at least a Lambo tractor for my farm. lol
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Thought about it as well. 1$ per bean would be a fair price. But the sprouts would be always more or less the same according to your bean quantity. The difficulty fluctuates but in a very fair scale so that everybody can still sprout big and small investors. Its a made-for-people coin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Saxoferrato

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

Thought about it as well. 1$ per bean would be a fair price. But the sprouts would be always more or less the same according to your bean quantity. The difficulty fluctuates but in a very fair scale so that everybody can still sprout big and small investors. Its a made-for-people coin.

And on top of that your portfolio would be worth an insane amount of $$$ Cheesy

plasmodesmata

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

I don't even want to think about how much fiat that would be. in total denial about the potential. happy sprouting!
plasmodesmata

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

when's the mattermost coming back online? I have 3 sprouts coming though at the same time, jorkum should see them!
Saxoferrato

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

I hope anytime soon! I think they're updating the channel, which would be great because then we can also use it on the mattermost app!

AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

I hope anytime soon! I think they're updating the channel, which would be great because then we can also use it on the mattermost app!

What app are you guys talking about and who is mattermost, may i ask?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Whats more important you will have your own "money printing machine", sprout for a week and you get a ferrari

Saxoferrato

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:20:59 AM

Haha well, i own 1.1m beans so thats 3 sprouts a day on average. That wont give me a ferrari in a week ;p Still nice though!

Saxoferrato

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:27:11 AM
Merited by AlphaInterceptor (1)

What app are you guys talking about and who is mattermost, may i ask?

Mattermost is the app. In that app you can also use the livechat, but therefor the current version has to be updated. I thought that's what they were doing while the chat was offline. Now its back online, but still unusable in the mattermost app.

Good thing is we can chat again Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: