Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion  (Read 5496 times)
donpepot

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

It certainly needs promotion. I also think that from now on social media will be the driving force in order to create collaborative groups and encounter the emerging problems of the overpopoulated earth.

Yes New features like ephemeral content by SnapChat, live feature by Facebook, are helping a brand to connect with their customers more effectively. We need promotion to make more and more awesome things.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
You are correct, although it is very popular today it is still new and young. We can promote bitcoin by sharing our knowledge to others. It can be a snow ball effect that is the people you shared your knowledge may share their knowledge to others too. Sharing the ideas in social media can be a useful tool too and not expensive and many people may gain that information.
Absolutely yes you are right. We need social media to promote bitcoin. Why? Because people nowadays are so fond of using  internet specially social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If bitcoin can be advertised by these social networking sites there will be a great increase of numbers of population in bitcoin and many will know bitcoin.

Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency needs more social media promotion. With the recent ban on cryptocurrency on Facebook, more people are thinking it's a bad venture/enterprise. I think we need to clear up the air on the FUD around cryptocurrencies by doing more publicity.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

Of course we need social media promotion since bitcoin was live in the internet world so we need to spread the news about bitcoin.In fact bitcoin before was not well known by the others but when the value becomes high a lot of investors attracted on bitcoin and I'm sure social media has a big role in that is why bitcoin is popular.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Like other new product, bitcoin needs a promotion like the social media. Not all people know exactly what bitcoin is. Having a promotion in Social media is will have a big effect on how people will see bitcoin.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?

We need every help that we can get. Smiley

Since it is digital in nature social media promotion is a plus factor of introducing this business, social sites nowadays is one source of information in this new generation.
Indeed social media is working really well in our daily life as it is making us aware of everything it is going us high information as what is happening all around us, the other thing we are having good and bad thing all with bitcoin, today it is very easy to promote our business just because of social media it is helping us to get fast information about the rise and fall in price of bitcoin, so I think it is good for us to promote bitcoin further in future.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Social media is the easiest way to promote and build people's confidence about bitcoin, statistics show that majority are always log on to their social media.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

Yes, in fact, very few people from all 7 billion of the world's population know about bitcoin. And advertising on TV or the Internet would allow bitcoin to become more popular.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

Bitcoin has reached a stage where it needs hardly any advertisement or promotion. But even then, it will be better to have some awareness campaigns, in order to remove doubts regarding crypto-currency from the ordinary people.
Bitcoin is indeed getting popular among masses. But most of that popularity is towards the negative side. Media and government in various countries are pressing upon bitcoin being a speculative currency with no future. Thus, social media promotion can come handy in giving the right picture to the people. Moreover, still there's a huge percentage of global population that doesn't know about Bitcoin or in general cryptocurrencies.
Social media promotion is really important so that we can get more investors which is sure to rise the price of Bitcoin again because all i see in the media is negative news about Bitcoin concerning how it is a bubble and investors are going to lose their money and most of them is from the banking sector.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

Bitcoin is very lacking in advertising. He has no official representative, so the problem in the PR bitcoin is present.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

Yes, we do need Social media for promotion. Statistic shows base on the United Nations recent estimates this month says that current world population is 7.6 billion and base on my research. You have more than 3 billion social media users around the globe. I see social media a best and easy to pass information to billions of people around the world.

We have to take into consideration various other factors while using the stats:

1) As you mentioned that about 3 billion social media users are there. As per the posts shared here, most of the women are not interested in bitcoins and thus we should exclude them from these stats. Now if we take half of them as females we are left with 1.5 billion. Among this 1.5 billion also I think only 20-30% are earning and thus saving enough to invest in bitcoins.

2) I think social media can be a good tool for promoting bitcoins in developing countries. But there also one should make use of emerging social networking websites.

Glad you also see social media as a tool for promoting crypto currency and I disagree with you when you said most of the women are not interested in bitcoin.

sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

Social media is the easiest way to promote and build people's confidence about bitcoin, statistics show that majority are always log on to their social media.
Although bitcoin is already introducing on social media so much, because the young generation is now taking more interest in bitcoin and that is the reason that they are introducing bitcoin on social media, Social media is really a very good source of introducing bitcoin in far away places where still people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

Yeah. It is indeed the first step for mass adoption. I had thought that mass adoption had already begun to occur. I deemed myself correct when the massive Bitcoin price surge happened. I was almost 100 percent sure that nearly everyone would adopt Bitcoin then because its price surge was documented everywhere; from global News to social media. And then it fell. Now I think many people have lost faith. I think the way to make them regain that faith is via social media, or any form of media.
Bargins

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

As many users have already stated, promotion is a good for any kind of thing as it makes more people interested in it and in case of cryptos makes the price go up. We all saw what happened to BTC in december 2k17, the price almost doubled when social media have picked it up and when the hype went down price went with it.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

Definitely YES, because social media have a great impact on the society nowadays. Promoting with the use of social media will make our work easier.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Bitcoin still need any promotion it can get and social media is just perfect for that.
Yes, Social media is a good source to introduce and promote bitcoin into people. People get information and knowledge how join and start in investing in bitcoin. Social media is one perfect partner of bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

I think that what bitcoin needs is support and use by a big company to be mainstream.

imagine apple uses bitcoin in their native apps with simple and interfaces and allowed to buy bitcoin with a click, it would be an explosion of promotion

Maybe the social media promotion can be the stepping stone  of some people who's aiming high of making money. Rampant today that most of the people  relies in social media where all current happenings are updated. Social media is also the source of information on how..to buy or use the Bitcoin
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

What do you think?
Yeah its true, we need a promotion for bitcoin with social media means like facebook , twitter and instagram and in fact social media or social networking sites contributed a lot to bitcoins popularity and trend. Instead of promoting it personally why not promote it using the social media, its wider and can across internationally, this will help to gain trust on bitcoin.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

Yes, we really need a social media promotion inorder to promote bitcoin nationwide. Almost 3/4 of our population nationwide engage in social media like twitter, facebook, youtube, blog, instagram and telegram.The more people know bitcoin the more investors will invest. So, we should promote  bitcoin in many ways.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

What do you think?

Bitcoins is becoming more popular because of its value and there is no need for anyone to do something in order for people to be interested on it, its price in the market is continuously attracting different investors all over the world so it wont be necessary to promote because it gains popularity by itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: