Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion  (Read 5496 times)
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

we really need social media to promote  so others will know about it. millions of people use social media nowadays and its a good thing to promote using it for easy communication and spreading the great news about bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

Yes, we really need the social media to promote to the other folks about Bitcoin and they can get money here if they are interested and willingness to learn about here. We can share it with our friends like Twitter or Facebook.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

I think its good idea because many people are engage in social media and when we use it to promote bitcoin there are many people that don't know how to earn bitcoin will learned and will adapt it. Athough without using it, bitcoin is familiar in many people in many countries but it will help to grow fast.
lucy94

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

Advertising bitcoins through social media has both its advantages and disadvantages. It definitely has helped to spread the idea. On the downer side, there are many negative opinions and rumors surrounding the idea provided by people who might not even have a clue about it but are still affecting other people's opinions.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
Yes, the bitcoin need social media promotion, social media yo a lot of young people, they are easily attracted by the bitcoin, when they are interested in bitcoin, they will go to know the bitcoin, to help more people focus on the bitcoin
khai29

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

Yes,because social media most pewerful now in the internet,so to promote project we need social media to spread out the purpose of the project.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

We need social media promotion, because social media is very easy in access and almost everyone has a social media account. Just how we make a good campaign and easy to understand the users of social media
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

I think social media will help to spread true information about Bitcoin and give awareness all the people about Bitcoin. And i think there ia nothing wrong if social media will use.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

Bitcoin needs every promotion that it could get even the social media or anything that could spread the word about bitcoin,
Social media could attract a lot of people since almost everyone in the world is using a social media accounts .
To be honest I just fund out about bitcoin in one of my friends in facebook and it got me curious on how is he earning through the internet .
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

a very interesting idea because in this era almost every individual has a social media account.
with so bitcoin will be more in demand among the crowds.
and I will support that.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:41:16 AM

In my point of view it is not a good idea to use social media to promote  bitcoin because in social media there is a lot of fake news about bitcoin.And if we use it to promote bitcoin it seems also like fake news to those who dont know bitcoin.For me we dont need to promote bitcoin because if they want to know bitcoin and they want to try it they make a way how they know bitcoin.And our responsible as we are the one who really knows what bitcoin is,is to correct thier bad  belief in bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

Social media is very helpful to reach potential clients and practically go VIRAL. but it's mostly being used to scam people (in some 3rd world areas) and people are losing money. Well, I don't blame social media or Bitcoin for that because someone should know every detail on a certain investment before betting his/her bucks on it.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?
Social media promotion is really important, many people people will become interested to the bitcoin because of the social media. I became aware to what is cryptocurrecy because of the social media.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:57:12 AM

Social Media promotion is one of major promoter of any business,social media is a big help to promote and encourage people to get involved in bitcoin and helps to attract investors.The more people using bitcoin,the more it will increase its value.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

What do you think?
Social media promotion is really important, many people people will become interested to the bitcoin because of the social media. I became aware to what is cryptocurrecy because of the social media.
Yes u agree on that, because social media is really the best of all promoter in the crypto feild, and we all know that social media is the most useable of all the people around the globe. It is maybe the center of the news economy. So then if we promote everything in social media it will directly delivered to those who used social media site all around the world, and maybe the information will be fast delivered to those who see it on media feild.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

We don’t need social media at all. Bitcoin is so popular today that people are the one who are cashing it. Also in social media there are a lot of misleading post or news about bitcoin which only causes confusion and sometimes not so good image of bitcoin. Also by the used of social media some of the hackers are using fake accounts or fake bitcoin in order for them to make fraud or scam other people. What we need is a word of mouth advertisement to make sure that we are advertising bitcoin properly.   

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

In my point of view it is not a good idea to use social media to promote  bitcoin because in social media there is a lot of fake news about bitcoin.And if we use it to promote bitcoin it seems also like fake news to those who dont know bitcoin.For me we dont need to promote bitcoin because if they want to know bitcoin and they want to try it they make a way how they know bitcoin.And our responsible as we are the one who really knows what bitcoin is,is to correct thier bad  belief in bitcoin.
Well, i think what we are talking here is about the bounty campaign in social media and what participants share is from a legit ICO that they have participated, so there is no fake news on that. Today is the era of social media and almost all people around the world uses it everyday and therefore social media is a big help to spread the news of bitcoin or any new ICO, and it is all up to us how to analyze and to not easily believe about the news without proper understanding on it.

viknay

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

I think social media promotion is big help for bitcoin mainstreaming. Also social media now are rampant and it's help bitcoin to become most popular among all crypto's in digital world. This is great idea to use social media as bitcoin promotion.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

What do you think?
Yes i agree with that mate since social media nowadays is very functional to young people this probably a great help for bitcoins popularity to be known worldwide since most young ones now were very hooked in using internet they are one of the instrument to influence their friends about this new trend of currency.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

Yes, we do need social media to help the campaign reach far and wide, but one of the most used and popular social media, Facebook, banned Bitcoin and is about to do the same to other alts, but BTC still survived, guess we don't need them as much as we thought

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: