Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:34:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion  (Read 5496 times)
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Was this question taking into consideration that nearly one by one, major social media platforms have banned ICO ads and other content from their sites due to what they say is a protective measure against scammers? In a few months time we will have already lost Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, google, and youtube’s premium ad space, leaving crypto out of the spotlight it deserved, and that could have rocketed its success had it been left untouched. Besides twitter and a handful of other lesser trafficked platforms, what do we really have left to be asking if social media would help. Of course it would have .
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
If you are planing to put business this time one of the easiest way to promote your business are the social media. I think in my opinion we  need social media to help promote bitcoin to attract more user and investors.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:50 PM

Nowadays most people check an information from Internet. Think everyone beed knows about bitcoin and hopefully meminat its multiply, besides And media promotion will help with it mutchly
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

There are a lot of people who didnt knew anything about crypto. So we need to promote and tell about it too much, and from too much places...
Everybody now here were heard about btc from social media and we need to continue the tradition)))
maucial

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

I think promoting bitcoin through social media it's an important thing that can be done, also because the traditional media are always giving bad information about it (that is a bubble and things like this...).
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

yes of course social media is a very important thing to promote bitcoin, bitcoin is digital currency and social media is digital world too, but it is very unfortunate now very much social media that has banned promotion related to cryptocurrency
It is really a good idea to promote bitcoin in social media but just like you said bitcoin is now banned to promote in social medias so I don't think we can still use social media's to promote bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Yeah social media is the fastest and easiest way in spreading news around the world. That is why all ICO are using this to promote their product and making a good bounty just to promote them at all social media sites.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

It certainly needs promotion. I also think that from now on social media will be the driving force in order to create collaborative groups and encounter the emerging problems of the overpopoulated earth.

I agree with that, its a great marketing strategy that as a businessman you will try to advocate and upadate people in your product through having promotions in social media which is one of the nearest communications to the people, cause even a teen and a kid have it a communication will be impact amd the efforts were lessen , you dont have to do pamphlets, and pursuing people for the whole day.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

What do you think?

I agree with this action, by promoting bitcoin through social media can increase the bitcoin price because users will increase and bitcoin will be recognized by everyone. from social media we can invite friends, relatives and others to invest in bitcoin, if more and more people who know with bitcoin then the investors will also be more and more, after that bitcoin price will surely soar again.

kongk

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

yes, we do need to promote the project to social media to disseminate news about the projects we follow if we do not promote in social media from where we can get investors who will buy coin coins in the altcoin.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

Yes, promotion in social media is required but I think it would be more effective if bitcoin do promotion through television advertising media. Its reach will be wider than in social media.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

Yes, to propagate everything there must be social media.
It will also help bitcoin to level up I guess with the investors as well as the bitcoiners/ advertisers of the campaigns.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

yes of course, we need social media promotion for bitcoin not just bitcoin but all cryptocurrency, social medias is very helpful especially for ICO's but sadly some social medias are banning ICO's advertisement but we can still promote it by sharing and likes that what they posted.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

Yes we need a social media promotion specially now that social media is already a part of our every day lives. We need to boost the community specially bitcoin to gain trust from people and investors. Social Media is very influential these days, almost all of us we rely on social media from news, events, and happenings on our planet. Social media is more powerful than Televisions or nationwide promotions.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Yes we need a social media promotion specially now that social media is already a part of our every day lives. We need to boost the community specially bitcoin to gain trust from people and investors. Social Media is very influential these days, almost all of us we rely on social media from news, events, and happenings on our planet. Social media is more powerful than Televisions or nationwide promotions.

verry well said and i totally agree with you but the only problem is that social media dont like cryptocurrency because right now i heard that social media site are started to ban these crypto related ads and i bet if  they  see that our post is likely to be cryptos ,for sure they will also delete it and we will have the risk of getting banned. therfor i suggest is to avoid posting on them for a while in order to be safe from such problems, instead  we may only use forums and other sites that fully accepts bitcoin.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

yes of course, we need social media promotion for bitcoin not just bitcoin but all cryptocurrency, social medias is very helpful especially for ICO's but sadly some social medias are banning ICO's advertisement but we can still promote it by sharing and likes that what they posted.
cause some are ban because they think that this is a fraud and this is not real for maybe this is may always depends for on how this is may promote for in social media and yet this is some of the best that we may have been know for the way on how is this may promote in social media and this is a attractive thing that we must gonna do.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

I appreciate the effectiveness and importance of the media in approaching and marketing the crypto market. However, we need to be aware that in an uncontrolled environment. All sensitive information and community responses have a great influence on the value of crypto in the market.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

I appreciate the effectiveness and importance of the media in approaching and marketing the crypto market. However, we need to be aware that in an uncontrolled environment. All sensitive information and community responses have a great influence on the value of crypto in the market.
I agree that the media has a huge impact on the crypto market. Frankly to acknowledge, the crypto market needs it. What facebook, google, may be twitter coming. That had a bad influence and pulled the market down recently.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

What do you think?
Social media is the best way that we can use in order to encourage other people to enter to the cryptocurrency world. Twitter and Facebook is one of the social media platform that can help us to spread our knowledge about bitcoins. I became interested to the cryptocurrencies because of facebook and twitter.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

What do you think?
If you like to reach out other people in the world we need social media. So why not we promote our business in social media to easy to know other people what is bitcoin all about. So now a days we need social media to promote other things in internet.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

for the first time bitcoin release maybe it need to boost bitcoin itself, and maybe social media promotion is the one big think that can make popularity of bitcoin increase. but now, there are a lot of people will say that "bitcoin is great asset" to close friend or their brother. and it can spread to the other people.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: