Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion  (Read 5496 times)
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?

For me social media promotion usually poisons bitcoin's existence. Yes it is true that it can increase bitcoin's mass adoption but sometimes in a way poisonous where most people saw it differently. Social media nowadays only helps mass adoption of new launched projects but for bitcoin, I don't think it still remains good.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Yes, we need the support of social media. Facebook and Twitter is the main supporters of Bitcoin. But as we know Facebook are going to ban Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ads, then it will bad for us.

Yes you are right we definitely need promotion to develop bitcoin and other crypto currencies from the social site's and web site if you use this your product will be definitely give a good reach .
Kunal666456

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

it will be very good to promote promotion in social media. it will be very successful in promoting bitcoin.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Though this is an old post thread and saw lot of good comments expressing deep support to advertise Bitcoin in social media and what it comes out now that social media's itself starting to regulate strictly the Bitcoin related advertisement due to some fraudulent of other programs manipulated by greed people. Bitcoin indeed shouldn't be blame of that things.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Social media is very useful as the most effective media promotion. Currently most people in this world are more active in social media than in the real world. The spread of news can very quickly make the news from person to person more quickly popular.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

I agree, if the media told more about bitcoin, there would be more users. what would undoubtedly affect the growth of bitcoin
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

beyond question, the strategies square measure imperative for all the world, in light-weight of the very fact that through them we will contact various people in any piece of the globe, if currently the cryptographical types of cash have associate awing esteem, significantly the bitcoin, the result that might have if various people knew it, presumably people could not have level of this.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Social media is very useful as the most effective media promotion. Currently most people in this world are more active in social media than in the real world. The spread of news can very quickly make the news from person to person more quickly popular.
Yup as long as we published the promotion in the social medias then it will be spread so fast because a lot of people are now into social media as their way of getting in touch to the other people and a means of communication also so i think that social media platforms are the best way to promote and we should really use it because it is the best and the most effective way.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

I think it is necessary and very important because today many people are using social media and it can also affect bitcoin prices and can be accepted by the public.
You are not right because if bitcoin will be promoted in social media then bitcoin will be very famous and more people will know about bitcoin, as we all know bitcoin is getting high because of high promotion and high acceptance, so if we will advertise bitcoin on our social media accounts and will make some news about bitcoin on TV channels then bitcoin will get highly famous and last days I saw a news about bitcoin on TV, It was an amazing news about the legal acceptance of bitcoin so I felt I should not get late to buy bitcoin.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:17 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 10:55:45 AM by Lalafell

Bitcoin still need any promotion it can get and social media is just perfect for that.
Bitcoin needs social media to promote bitcoin in media. Social media is a bridge of knowledge of bitcoin to give more information about in bitcoin. Bitcoin need social media to explain to the people easily how bitcoin works. Furthermore, using of social media in promotion of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a good idea because as of now most the people are active on social media so that if we use it we can attract more investors and traders.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Bitcoin still needs social media or other media to introduce himself in the community.
It is unlikely that bitcoin is known to the public without the aid of social media.
Bitcoin tecnologi firewhat needs to be promoted in order to quickly know the community.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?
I think yes, bitcoin must be promoted through social media to attract more people. In this way, bitcoin will gain more young users. Bitcoin must be recognised by many people because it helped so many people to become successful. Young generation must learn how to sideline to help their families through legal jobs like this industry, an online job. Bitcoin has many benefits on the user. Aside from money, the user may become more productive and it can improve the hardwork and patience of the user that is why bitcoin must be recognised and needs social media promotions.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Having more people getting in to bitcoin can vastly help the drive to increase the crypto community. The more people we have moving in to crypto, the more powerful bitcoin will be.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Bitcoin doesn't needs anyone for promoting itself now. Currently it is at a point that it will attract new users automatically. Its volatility and the return potential on the investment is what will attract new users and convert them into hodlers.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

Most businesses uses social media as a platform of advertising and promoting. Bitcoin being promoted in social media can encourage more people to engage in bitcoin, we can also encourage the different governments to legalize bitcoin in their countries.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

I think yes, It helps us BTC know so that many people will understand what is BTC means not just a fake news and bogus news they know.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

Of course we need. We can spread more information about bitcoin, share to others and may lead them to know and invest in bitcoin as well.
Even because i always share about bitcoin in my social media, many of my friends know that something like bitcoin exists, before, they won't even know what the hell is bitcoin.
And also, because of social media, bitcoin is so popular and being talked everywhere, although there are negative impacts from that as well, because there are many misleading opinion and negative information about bitcoin. But i bet we all know that we promote bitcoin in social media for good deeds, not bad one.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Of course we need Social Media Promotion and I think that's a good idea, with social media information dissemination about bitcoin easier, fast and on target, almost everyone in the world is already using social media even young people dominate it. That way everyone in this world can understand Bitcoin and Bitcoin's popularity will quickly evolve.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

Most definitely social media is a veritable tool to reach out to the public and give them the news about cryptocurrency because there are a whole lot of people out there that haven't heard about it
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

Of course we need. We can spread more information about bitcoin, share to others and may lead them to know and invest in bitcoin as well.
Even because i always share about bitcoin in my social media, many of my friends know that something like bitcoin exists, before, they won't even know what the hell is bitcoin.
And also, because of social media, bitcoin is so popular and being talked everywhere, although there are negative impacts from that as well, because there are many misleading opinion and negative information about bitcoin. But i bet we all know that we promote bitcoin in social media for good deeds, not bad one.

For me, its a yes. We need social media to add more users or even possible investors here in bitcoin. They can understand what really is bitcoin through this kind of promoting. Bitcoin can, of course, benefit from this.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: