Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:08:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes  (Read 67810 times)
twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:29:47 AM

Hopefully we will enter ccex. than we could say some profits otherwise im mining 1.5 month i couldnt get even half of my investment
UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:31:31 AM

1.5 CS or BTC a month?
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:54:15 PM

i guess cryptogator takes a while to process the cs coins btw love the game man

just now got a reply from cryptogater

Re: cryptospot coin not in my wallet
« Sent to: cavaliersrus on: Today at 04:18:56 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Your deposit has been processed.

today being 4/19

wow

xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:11:02 PM

i guess cryptogator takes a while to process the cs coins btw love the game man

just now got a reply from cryptogater

Re: cryptospot coin not in my wallet
« Sent to: cavaliersrus on: Today at 04:18:56 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Your deposit has been processed.

today being 4/19

wow
wow, such a good support Smiley
cavaliersrus

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:17:07 PM

i know right btw pooky it had posted way before that and already removed the btc from them and put it back into my CS account

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:19:42 PM

i know right btw pooky it had posted way before that and already removed the btc from them and put it back into my CS account
its better to not have coins there for now, untill there is some explanation what is happening
cavaliersrus

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:21:40 PM

yea i agree btw the alc site ive already sold and got btc from them really fast im waiting on my btc that im putting into my account now from my rig rental site

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:26:04 PM

yea i agree btw the alc site ive already sold and got btc from them really fast im waiting on my btc that im putting into my account now from my rig rental site
alcurex is a very good exchange with very good support
cavaliersrus

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:28:38 PM

thats what i am seeing sofar putting another .02 BTC into my CS acct its at 4 confirmations just waiting for it to hit my CS acct so i can buy another 250 gh

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:29:30 PM

thats what i am seeing sofar putting another .02 BTC into my CS acct its at 4 confirmations just waiting for it to hit my CS acct so i can buy another 250 gh
nice Smiley
cavaliersrus

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:37:25 PM

weird its at 6 confirmations https://blockchain.info/tx/1bdcea0fa04602ab31303692ee0389edbdae8ea41d1faed455d2dab3599f8590 to my account of 1M2R64bp44kP37MCbAr8y9A6tQAxFYjNNj but not in my cs acct its all good figured a lil thing on servers

cavaliersrus

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:56:00 PM

yay its in just got my 250 gh rig and now just playing the waiting game now lol

UltraFRS

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:09:21 PM

any info on CS shop/games? You said a few weeks ago a shop for CS was nearly ready
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:55:08 PM

any info on CS shop/games? You said a few weeks ago a shop for CS was nearly ready
Yeah, I'd like to know what's going on as well.

There have been (seemingly) no updates or new information, and to a lot of people it probably looks like this coin is already dead.  People who use the CS site like myself know it's not dead, but I'm just saying to outside buyers there's no action going on.  I've spent a good amount of btc accumulating CS as well as a decent amount of GH/s on the CS website, and so far I'm not seeing much payoff.

xPooky I'm not trying to sound like a whiny turd, I'm just saying it'd be nice if you could give us some updates or information to go off of.  The thread here doesn't get too much action either, and most people won't see it if we're constantly on the 2-4th page as opposed to the 1st.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:47:46 PM

There have been (seemingly) no updates or new information, and to a lot of people it probably looks like this coin is already dead.  People who use the CS site like myself know it's not dead, but I'm just saying to outside buyers there's no action going on.  I've spent a good amount of btc accumulating CS as well as a decent amount of GH/s on the CS website, and so far I'm not seeing much payoff.

xPooky I'm not trying to sound like a whiny turd, I'm just saying it'd be nice if you could give us some updates or information to go off of.  The thread here doesn't get too much action either, and most people won't see it if we're constantly on the 2-4th page as opposed to the 1st.
i know development has been slowed this month, but i am currently the only one working on this project and have also another one(MetalCoin) that needs to be worked regulary so my time is a bit short, plus some private issues....
I wont promise exact date for this updates but hte smaller ones will be done by the end of this week and some bigger one somewhere around 15 May
As for how much action this thread gets and new exchanges and stuff i consider that mostly community fault, i mean there are 2500+ members on the site and look at c-cex voting only 18 votes, i think that speaks well enough how much interest there is in CS, right?
UltraFRS

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:28:55 PM

I think you will will find the lack of votes on C-Cex is the fact you have to donate 100k satoshi in order to vote.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:41:21 PM

i know development has been slowed this month, but i am currently the only one working on this project and have also another one(MetalCoin) that needs to be worked regulary so my time is a bit short, plus some private issues....
I wont promise exact date for this updates but hte smaller ones will be done by the end of this week and some bigger one somewhere around 15 May
As for how much action this thread gets and new exchanges and stuff i consider that mostly community fault, i mean there are 2500+ members on the site and look at c-cex voting only 18 votes, i think that speaks well enough how much interest there is in CS, right?
"As for how much action this thread gets and new exchanges and stuff i consider that mostly community fault, i mean there are 2500+ members on the site and look at c-cex voting only 18 votes, i think that speaks well enough how much interest there is in CS, right?"

That's a bit like the President saying it's the citizens' fault for not running the country.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:29:38 PM

"As for how much action this thread gets and new exchanges and stuff i consider that mostly community fault, i mean there are 2500+ members on the site and look at c-cex voting only 18 votes, i think that speaks well enough how much interest there is in CS, right?"

That's a bit like the President saying it's the citizens' fault for not running the country.
Well in that way said, if the citizens are lazy lame and not interested what can the president do, force them to do their part.
melwinder

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:07:38 PM

Well in that way said, if the citizens are lazy lame and not interested what can the president do, force them to do their part.

What he is trying to say, is that, without the President encouraging new things, saying that there ARE going to be updates, the Community doesn't really know what to do, or won't want to partake in it if there is no leader to be found.

What use is a community, if there is just 2500+ FOLLOWERS, Yet No LEADER?
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:31:44 PM

What he is trying to say, is that, without the President encouraging new things, saying that there ARE going to be updates, the Community doesn't really know what to do, or won't want to partake in it if there is no leader to be found.

What use is a community, if there is just 2500+ FOLLOWERS, Yet No LEADER?
And what good is the leader if those 2500+ followers are no near to obedience?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: