Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:52:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes  (Read 67810 times)
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:41:05 PM

Warning! Account banned!
Contact site administrator, cheater!

The anticheat just had me also, Thin it was because I reloaded the marketplace ?
sorry dude, i was asleep, will fix this now

EDIT: i just checked again, the reload bug in mining rigs markets was fixed. what you did before you refreshed the page?

EDIT2: you actually tried to change one of the values with "inspect element"

EDIT3: What were you doing on marketplace before ban, buy/sell, rigs/GHs, BTC/CS?

As far as I remember I placed a sell order on a 1000 gh rig at the wrong price so I refreshed the page while it was placing the order but nothing happened so I hit the main tab and it said something about cheating and I was banned.

"EDIT2: you actually tried to change one of the values with "inspect element"" As far as my knowledge goes inspect element only affects the client ? Lets think about this logically, If I was going to cheat in any way do you think I would use this account ? The answer is no. I would use a throwaway with tor or some shit.

Just have a look at my other sales on the blackmarket for rigs/btc, All sold for the correct values.

Also I seem to be banned again, This time I have no idea why as it was working fine last night I sold a few rigs and logged off.
I wanted to get answer how it happened and i got, you are not banned at the black market rigs marketplace, but on the hashrate marketplace!
i will post server db dump when i get beck home so everyone and you can see where you were banned

EDIT: there were few more banned accounts, that got banned 5-10 minutes after they've been created trying to do same thing with "inspect element", which its not only affecting the client, if that was the case i wouldn't add anti-cheat on key values that can be changed from there

Is that this https://cryptospot.me/black-market/hashrate as I have not used this feature in over a month since I sold all of my starter rig hashrate, Are you sure that somone was not just fucking around with somthing and it threw up some false positives ? I haven't cheated and am very interested in seeing this log dump. I look forward to my account being unbanned and an apology from yourself when you figure out I am not in the wrong.

here you are a print screen from db, times are based on server time
btw, there is msg before you get banned, what was the msg you received?

I don't remember the message as like I was saying I was refreshing the page and it was there for less than a second but it definitely said something. But like I said before I dont even have any hashrate to sell on that market and I wouldn't buy any as it's cheaper to just get a rig.

I think if you try refreshing between the rig/hash marketplace while trying to place sell orders on the rig marketplace it will throw up this error again.
i refreshed 4 markets tons of time today, nothing like this happens, there are just error messages and no one gets banned, i will even make video doing that tomorrow

I think its very convenient that just after I sell a few of my 1000GH rigs and have .3 pending on withdrawal that I get banned. As I have said a few times I dont even have any hash to sell on that marketplace, Surely if I was planning to cheat I would buy some first.
you wouldn't need any hashrate to abuse the exploit
its nothing about you withdraws, there was no issue paying them before, also you were initialy banned before selling them and making those withdraw orders
 anyway here are the messages in order in mining rigs black market

place buy order  -> Success! Buy order placed!  ->  refresh page  -> Success! Buy order placed!(if you still have balance)
place sell order  ->  Success! Sell order placed!  ->  refresh page  ->  Warning! You already placed sell order for this rig!(no ban)
cancel sell order  ->  Success! You have canceled your sell order!  ->  refresh page  ->  Warning! This order has already been matched!(small error in msg, should say matched/canceled)(still no ban)

there is nothing more normal to do in this market

EDIT: which browser you use?

I use chrome
i am using only chrome so site is 100% complian, as last offer i can unban your account so you can try to recreate what happened in the mining rigs market as you say, and record if same happens
OK?

You want me to try to figure out what went wrong ? I will give it a go.

Currently my method is.

1#Sell Rigs
2#Refresh pages
3#Click thru menu tabs (Fast)
4#Get banned

I think I may have placed a sell order on the hash market for a 1000 gh rig at some point due to fast menu navigation and not reading tabs, Could this have caused anything ? I will also find a program to recored my screen when I access the site from now on as to provide proof of no wrong doings in future.
your account is un-banned for now, its impossible to set rig order on the hashrate marketplace so that is not possible, also it was impossible for you to make hashrate sell order since you didn't owned any hash

Like I said I don't know what I did but I will try to replicate the error as best I can.

[edit]Spent a bit of time on the marketplace trying to recreate the ban but as far as I can tell no luck so far, Any errors or flags on your side xPooky ? I have been recording my activity as I have a terrible memory in the hopes of showing you what happened but if I simply can't get it to do it again what then ? You have to see this from my point of view. I have been with the site for some time now and have even advertised your service and got myself a fair amount of referrals then out of the blue I get banned and told I have been using inspect element to change values and rip the site off. Firstly my knowledge of inspect element is almost 0% literally the only time I have ever used it was to change my paypal balance to £100000 and convince my GF I have won a jackpot on a gambling site (She was not amused when I told her the truth) but as far as my understanding of it was that it only changed the client side of things. Other than that I have almost 0 knowledge of any coding language and just use wordpress for everything. This is why its been a bit hard for me to swallow this ban for as far as I can see it random sql stuff I know nothing about. [/edit]
there is no other way to get autobanned, except changing those values
panteraforlife

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:20:14 PM

Warning! Account banned!

The anticheat just had me also, Thin it was because I reloaded the marketplace ?

EDIT: i just checked again, the reload bug in mining rigs markets was fixed. what you did before you refreshed the page?

EDIT3: What were you doing on marketplace before ban, buy/sell, rigs/GHs, BTC/CS?

As far as I remember I placed a sell order on a 1000 gh rig at the wrong price so I refreshed the page while it was placing the order but nothing happened so I hit the main tab and it said something about cheating and I was banned.

"EDIT2: you actually tried to change one of the values with "inspect element"" As far as my knowledge goes inspect element only affects the client ? Lets think about this logically, If I was going to cheat in any way do you think I would use this account ? The answer is no. I would use a throwaway with tor or some shit.

Just have a look at my other sales on the blackmarket for rigs/btc, All sold for the correct values.

Also I seem to be banned again, This time I have no idea why as it was working fine last night I sold a few rigs and logged off.
I wanted to get answer how it happened and i got, you are not banned at the black market rigs marketplace, but on the hashrate marketplace!
i will post server db dump when i get beck home so everyone and you can see where you were banned

EDIT: there were few more banned accounts, that got banned 5-10 minutes after they've been created trying to do same thing with "inspect element", which its not only affecting the client, if that was the case i wouldn't add anti-cheat on key values that can be changed from there

Is that this https://cryptospot.me/black-market/hashrate as I have not used this feature in over a month since I sold all of my starter rig hashrate, Are you sure that somone was not just fucking around with somthing and it threw up some false positives ? I haven't cheated and am very interested in seeing this log dump. I look forward to my account being unbanned and an apology from yourself when you figure out I am not in the wrong.

I don't remember the message as like I was saying I was refreshing the page and it was there for less than a second but it definitely said something. But like I said before I dont even have any hashrate to sell on that market and I wouldn't buy any as it's cheaper to just get a rig.

I think if you try refreshing between the rig/hash marketplace while trying to place sell orders on the rig marketplace it will throw up this error again.
i refreshed 4 markets tons of time today, nothing like this happens, there are just error messages and no one gets banned, i will even make video doing that tomorrow

I think its very convenient that just after I sell a few of my 1000GH rigs and have .3 pending on withdrawal that I get banned. As I have said a few times I dont even have any hash to sell on that marketplace, Surely if I was planning to cheat I would buy some first.
its nothing about you withdraws, there was no issue paying them before, also you were initialy banned before selling them and making those withdraw orders

place buy order  -> Success! Buy order placed!  ->  refresh page  -> Success! Buy order placed!(if you still have balance)
place sell order  ->  Success! Sell order placed!  ->  refresh page  ->  Warning! You already placed sell order for this rig!(no ban)
cancel sell order  ->  Success! You have canceled your sell order!  ->  refresh page  ->  Warning! This order has already been matched!(small error in msg, should say matched/canceled)(still no ban)

I use chrome
i am using only chrome so site is 100% complian, as last offer i can unban your account so you can try to recreate what happened in the mining rigs market as you say, and record if same happens
OK?

Currently my method is.

1#Sell Rigs
2#Refresh pages
4#Get banned

I think I may have placed a sell order on the hash market for a 1000 gh rig at some point due to fast menu navigation and not reading tabs, Could this have caused anything ? I will also find a program to recored my screen when I access the site from now on as to provide proof of no wrong doings in future.
your account is un-banned for now, its impossible to set rig order on the hashrate marketplace so that is not possible, also it was impossible for you to make hashrate sell order since you didn't owned any hash

Like I said I don't know what I did but I will try to replicate the error as best I can.

[edit]Spent a bit of time on the marketplace trying to recreate the ban but as far as I can tell no luck so far, Any errors or flags on your side xPooky ? I have been recording my activity as I have a terrible memory in the hopes of showing you what happened but if I simply can't get it to do it again what then ? You have to see this from my point of view. I have been with the site for some time now and have even advertised your service and got myself a fair amount of referrals then out of the blue I get banned and told I have been using inspect element to change values and rip the site off. Firstly my knowledge of inspect element is almost 0% literally the only time I have ever used it was to change my paypal balance to £100000 and convince my GF I have won a jackpot on a gambling site (She was not amused when I told her the truth) but as far as my understanding of it was that it only changed the client side of things. Other than that I have almost 0 knowledge of any coding language and just use wordpress for everything. This is why its been a bit hard for me to swallow this ban for as far as I can see it random sql stuff I know nothing about. [/edit]

The only problem being, I didn't change any values so clearly there is a way to get banned without doing so.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:38:31 AM

Warning! Account banned!

I use chrome
OK?

Currently my method is.

1#Sell Rigs
2#Refresh pages
4#Get banned

The only problem being, I didn't change any values so clearly there is a way to get banned without doing so.
even if that is true how come you did get banned, but now by doing same thing you said you did earlier you didn't
and like i previously said your ban was in the hashrate marketplace not the mining rigs marketplace
also how do you think you set sell order in the hash market, but you also said and i confirmed you didn't own any
panteraforlife

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:52:06 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 11:16:35 PM by mprep

Warning! Account banned!

place buy order  -> Success! Buy order placed!  ->  refresh page  -> Success! Buy order placed!(if you still have balance)
place sell order  ->  Success! Sell order placed!  ->  refresh page  ->  Warning! You already placed sell order for this rig!(no ban)
cancel sell order  ->  Success! You have canceled your sell order!  ->  refresh page  ->  Warning! This order has already been matched!(small error in msg, should say matched/canceled)(still no ban)

I use chrome
OK?

Currently my method is.

1#Sell Rigs
2#Refresh pages
4#Get banned

even if that is true how come you did get banned, but now by doing same thing you said you did earlier you didn't
and like i previously said your ban was in the hashrate marketplace not the mining rigs marketplace
also how do you think you set sell order in the hash market, but you also said and i confirmed you didn't own any
What is this groundhog day ? How many times do I have to say I haven't done anything wrong. TBH just fucking ban me I can no longer be arsed to argue over a few $
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:08:39 AM

Deposit & Withdraw on Dashboard doesn't function for me, it doesn't show the seperate options:
https://cryptospot.me/account/JohnSmith/dashboard#collapseDeposit
&
https://cryptospot.me/account/JohnSmith/dashboard#collapseWithdraw
fail to load in other words.

Was going to deposit metalcoin from multifaucet as there is no wallet for metalcoin... as usual.

Edit: Is there any way to fix the "not enough satoshis to repair rig" that will hit me soon, when you only have 1 free GHS via starter rig that slowly goes towards 0% power?

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:59:19 AM

well for sure admin will take a look into it about ban well i dont understand nothing that is happening soo i will wait all to be cleared out
JohnSmithy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:41:55 AM

Deposit & Withdraw on Dashboard doesn't function for me, it doesn't show the seperate options:
&

Was going to deposit metalcoin from multifaucet as there is no wallet for metalcoin... as usual.

Edit: Is there any way to fix the "not enough satoshis to repair rig" that will hit me soon, when you only have 1 free GHS via starter rig that slowly goes towards 0% power?

Correction: None of the drop-down menus work for me right now. That means:
Mining Pools, Black Market, Deposit, Withdraw, Earnings History.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:56:02 AM

&

all the menus work normal, and how so there is no wallet for metalcoin, as usual?
i will fix the rig for you, pm me your username or mail
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:58:23 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 11:17:19 PM by mprep

Warning! Account banned!

place buy order  -> Success! Buy order placed!  ->  refresh page  -> Success! Buy order placed!(if you still have balance)
place sell order  ->  Success! Sell order placed!  ->  refresh page  ->  Warning! You already placed sell order for this rig!(no ban)
cancel sell order  ->  Success! You have canceled your sell order!  ->  refresh page  ->  Warning! This order has already been matched!(small error in msg, should say matched/canceled)(still no ban)

I use chrome
OK?

Currently my method is.

1#Sell Rigs
2#Refresh pages
4#Get banned

What is this groundhog day ? How many times do I have to say I haven't done anything wrong. TBH just fucking ban me I can no longer be arsed to argue over a few $

DONE!!!
knowhow

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:00:38 PM

final those looks to has come an end this were taking a lot time to be done ban or not well who cheat must be banned i dont know if were the case but all must know it wanna earn money dont try to cheat .
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:59:23 PM

I have big expectations for this coin. I expect this coin to go 250 satoshi at least!
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:01:06 PM

I have big expectations for this coin. I expect this coin to go 250 satoshi at least!
are you kidding, its already ~250 sat Smiley
i would say over 1k sat easy Smiley
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:05:41 PM

There's no buy order right now but I rename my expectations to 2500 satoshi.
knowhow

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:37:18 AM

There's no buy order right now but I rename my expectations to 2500 satoshi.

well coin is volatil... it has hitted already 3000satoshi as well now buy orders are around 200satoshis as around 70satoshis at the moment,soo,as you may see the coin reach higger ammount easy but people interest affects the price ...

did you know cs transactions takes around 3 minutes to complete and the fee is 1 cs for any ammount you trade?that is just amazing.....i love cs im trying to raise my wallet of cs already soo if wanna sell some CS CONTACT ME i will pay a fair ammount for them  Grin
JohnSmithy

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:56:01 AM

&

all the menus work normal, and how so there is no wallet for metalcoin, as usual?

Nevermind about the not working GUI parts - had to disable adblock plugin again, after wiping cache/cookies/etc before. Nothing notifies you of this requirement - maybe do that, to reduce further confusions for new users? (Running on Firefox here)

Starter Rig is still above 30% power.
The username is JohnSmith on cryptospot.me, tho... where is the sense in free GHS if they can't even pay for repair cost by themselfs?
That fact is quite questionable.

Maybe have some mechanic that let's users that never deposited and withdrew get free repairs until they can produce more satoshis per 100% power cycle than a single repair costs?

Different, but to the same effect: disable repair requirement for players below a certain amount of GHS (that would have to be raised over time) completely.

Possible as well would be: dynamic repair cost, depending on how much all of your rigs taken together can produce, take a small percentage of this as repair cost (similar to the maintenance fee in cloud mining services).

Bit of a rant following
Well, i don't know... from calculating through ROI of this game, it began with a horrible 1 free GHS -> 2 free GHS over 260 days, that was prior to Black Market introduction, at that point already apparent was the downward spiral, which makes it quite impossible to profit in this game more from putting bitcoins/altcoins into the game, than by investing into something else. ~ That fact keeps me from investing anything not gained from faucets.

Even more frustrating is the fact, that whatever you put into the game, you have to match the other players investments with your own, else you will make less and less to the point where you can't make any more / never reach your ROI, unless you can sell all you have in the game for 1:1 of the initial purchase price, which is now possible with the Black Market, of course.
end of rant

Still enjoying the game, even tho i gain +/- zero for now.

[...]
Wallets and Source Code:
Wallet:  TAKEN OFFLINE UNTILL RELAUNCH
Source Code:  TAKEN OFFLINE UNTILL RELAUNCH   
Configuration File:  TAKEN OFFLINE UNTILL RELAUNCH
[...]

That's what i'm refering to, there is no wallet for metalcoin available, even tho you let us deposit (but not withdraw) metalcoins to the game.

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:25:24 AM

&

Nevermind about the not working GUI parts - had to disable adblock plugin again, after wiping cache/cookies/etc before. Nothing notifies you of this requirement - maybe do that, to reduce further confusions for new users? (Running on Firefox here)

Starter Rig is still above 30% power.
The username is JohnSmith on cryptospot.me, tho... where is the sense in free GHS if they can't even pay for repair cost by themselfs?
That fact is quite questionable.

Maybe have some mechanic that let's users that never deposited and withdrew get free repairs until they can produce more satoshis per 100% power cycle than a single repair costs?

Different, but to the same effect: disable repair requirement for players below a certain amount of GHS (that would have to be raised over time) completely.

Possible as well would be: dynamic repair cost, depending on how much all of your rigs taken together can produce, take a small percentage of this as repair cost (similar to the maintenance fee in cloud mining services).

Bit of a rant following
Well, i don't know... from calculating through ROI of this game, it began with a horrible 1 free GHS -> 2 free GHS over 260 days, that was prior to Black Market introduction, at that point already apparent was the downward spiral, which makes it quite impossible to profit in this game more from putting bitcoins/altcoins into the game, than by investing into something else. ~ That fact keeps me from investing anything not gained from faucets.

Even more frustrating is the fact, that whatever you put into the game, you have to match the other players investments with your own, else you will make less and less to the point where you can't make any more / never reach your ROI, unless you can sell all you have in the game for 1:1 of the initial purchase price, which is now possible with the Black Market, of course.
end of rant

Still enjoying the game, even tho i gain +/- zero for now.

[...]
Wallets and Source Code:
Wallet:  TAKEN OFFLINE UNTILL RELAUNCH
Source Code:  TAKEN OFFLINE UNTILL RELAUNCH   
Configuration File:  TAKEN OFFLINE UNTILL RELAUNCH
[...]

That's what i'm refering to, there is no wallet for metalcoin available, even tho you let us deposit (but not withdraw) metalcoins to the game.
next update of the site will not aloow player that have adblock to view it, so will have a msg
yes, i will consider about giving like 1 free repair token
how do you calculate ROI on something that is given for free? the fact that is free is already a profit
and as for MetalCoin, i told this so many times, you are all loking at the wrong thread, METAL is alive 6+ months and traded on bittrex 5+ months and the thread is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886655
JohnSmithy

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:15:04 PM

next update of the site will not aloow player that have adblock to view it, so will have a msg
yes, i will consider about giving like 1 free repair token
how do you calculate ROI on something that is given for free? the fact that is free is already a profit
and as for MetalCoin, i told this so many times, you are all loking at the wrong thread, METAL is alive 6+ months and traded on bittrex 5+ months and the thread is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886655

Why not just link all used currencies wallets/ANN-threads in main post of Cryptospot? For Bitcoin, Cryptospot and Metalcoin. Would make it easier findable.

Still doubt that a single free repair and single free GHS solves anything, there is still the problem of new people never getting their next free GHS as they simply can't have enough weight on the network due to the rather extreme difference (700k GHS VS 1 GHS... atm).

Also: why isn't there an option to withdraw Metalcoins from Cryptospots.me? Always wondered about that.

Thanks for wallet thread link.

knowhow

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:27:39 PM

well the game is based on bitcoin as cs not metal is an feature that admin bringed to attract more players on it well,as is already said free doesnt need to get a free repair,free allow you to test the game then you should invest some,about ROI well before black market it were around 5 months since couldnt sell any hash as any rig soo i can say it very clear in 1 month up to two months you can ROI ,since you gain btc as cs can sell cs to bitcoins into the game soon i hope those market will go live for sure,but back to ROI well you can easy ROI just buying a rig low and sell it expensive the fee wont affect your earnings

Since you said something about faucets well how much btc did you made from them?
as i remember the faucets besides being supported by ads ......pay lets say 700satoshis every 10 minutes and must be active and keep playing on it.....

well here sure the game ask users to invest,but allow them to test the game ,and well the more popular the gamegets, very easy to understand that revenue decreases.... since our block worth is the same it just dont change is fixed soo the more you have the more you will get for it ,the same happen on real mining the more power you have more income you will get soo im pretty sure you dreaming to be rich just using the free ghs that game gives to all users....
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:56:05 PM

CS listed on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/CS-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
knowhow

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:43:44 AM

well more one exchanges that cs just reached well there is already 3 tradint them and more will come for sure thanks all ,personally i dont know even use those exchange now i must take a look into it  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: