Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes  (Read 67810 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:24:36 AM

i just raised my cs ammount a bit as i know it will raise in the next days or even today ,anyway waiting the market live to see if any user wanna sell ghs cheaper then the game ahahah ,is this market that will be live soon im correct?
That is a smart move. Smiley
Let's hope that with the new updates, there will be more people interested to try CryptoSpot.

Life sucks.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:33:13 AM

Is there any way we can get withdrawals to be a little bit faster? I feel like 12-24 hours for a manual withdrawal is too long, some people would "like" to have their btc sooner than that, like even 1-4 hours would be amazing Smiley
Please note that manual withdrawal is done manually.
If xPooky timezone is different than yours, you might need to wait longer because he might be sleeping right now as we speak.

well some rigs are out of the cost camon guys lets be fair ask more then it costs Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

anyway still missing the cs conversion rate soo i will wait a bit more and guys i found the option to sell on main panel lol i were searching it now i see it ahah Cool
Do you want to buy my 1 GH for 1 BTC? Roll Eyes

It's obviously that you will not buy it because you can get much cheaper if you buy at mining rigs or by upgrading your Starter Kit.

Life sucks.
UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:40:44 AM

indeed this is true Smiley I tried selling one for 7000 BTC this morning right after release not realizing it was BTC units rather than satoshi units lol :p
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:51:22 AM

indeed this is true Smiley I tried selling one for 7000 BTC this morning right after release not realizing it was BTC units rather than satoshi units lol :p
If someone bought at that price, you for sure will be billionaire right now.

Also, xPooky, when will you add the FAQ section? Roll Eyes

i will consider BCN, and FAQ will be finally done next few days
cryptospots is new coin that can be mined only on cryptospot.me and currently is on 1 exchange alcurex.org
That is what you said 2 months ago.

Life sucks.
UltraFRS

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:05:54 PM

At least I finally know I am server time +5 here in GMT lol
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:09:08 PM

At least I finally know I am server time +5 here in GMT lol
My time is the same as the server time...lol.
But, I don't know if the server time is in am or pm. Tongue

Life sucks.
UltraFRS

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:36:41 PM

Considering that it say's 08:37:00 I would assume that it is based on 24 hour clock lol so it woul be AM currently lol.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:42:03 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 12:52:25 PM by krunox123

Considering that it say's 08:37:00 I would assume that it is based on 24 hour clock lol so it woul be AM currently lol.
We will need xPooky to give us the exact answer for this.
The clock can also be based on 12 hour clock. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:20:34 PM

We will need xPooky to give us the exact answer for this.
The clock can also be based on 12 hour clock. Roll Eyes

12 hours no better the 24hours clock that i think that is right there 1 hour diference arghh one hour less mine arghh Grin

about the marketplace well there still high ask lol,lets say as jimmee is near 50%ROI if he wanna sell his rigs he can ask less than what he is asking,and yes the market will atract more users ,admin could set a limit of ghs market to sell but that way the ghs power will be changing just from member to member without any new investment soo block would be worthing much less in short time,those marketplace is to us invest and buy rigs or ghs cheaper as allows those inactive users ,or someone that didnt like or wanna  left the game allowing him to get back his investment with or withou ROI but doesnt need to play it more lol just put on sell for a good price and the rest users will do for sure

aboout cs in the near future it will be worthy very very worthy just need to convert into rigs now to boost my income Grin Grin Grin   as long as admin fix the rate to alcurex it will be easy to get the rigs and well its time
knowhow

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:30:21 PM

Is there any way we can get withdrawals to be a little bit faster? I feel like 12-24 hours for a manual withdrawal is too long, some people would "like" to have their btc sooner than that, like even 1-4 hours would be amazing Smiley
Please note that manual withdrawal is done manually.
If xPooky timezone is different than yours, you might need to wait longer because he might be sleeping right now as we speak.

well some rigs are out of the cost camon guys lets be fair ask more then it costs Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

anyway still missing the cs conversion rate soo i will wait a bit more and guys i found the option to sell on main panel lol i were searching it now i see it ahah Cool
Do you want to buy my 1 GH for 1 BTC? Roll Eyes

It's obviously that you will not buy it because you can get much cheaper if you buy at mining rigs or by upgrading your Starter Kit.

ahah black market is to make good deals lets say 1ghs cost 10000satoshis you wanna sell them ask me make me your offer in pm i will offer you a rate and i will pay as long as my funds enought  soo forget the 70000satoshis if you really wanna to sell you must go a bit lower and has a good rig ,,,,admin is possible to show the stats of it ,i mean how much is damaged.... inst a problem for me as it cost 5000satoshis to repair being a 400ghs or 2000ghs rig im correct?soo maybe no interest on it just to make the price more fair to user choose if wanna pay the 5000satoshis today or in 12 days or less or more lol thanks hope you got some free time to bring poool market without bug and a bit more soon then yesterday im wanna but a pool being cs or bitcoin contact me ask your price and remember i wont pay more then the cost to open a new one soo if thinking ask 0,2for a pool that has a lot ghs on it forget as users may choose wich pool they wanna anytime thanks all and go cs come to me Grin Grin
knowhow

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:36:31 PM

one important detail when you buy hasrate your rig (5000ghs)get it ,admin one question after we reach the 5000k on those rig will we still able to buy more ghs ?would that be possible lets say i wanna buy 20000ghs on black market will it be possible thanks
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:45:55 PM

Xpooky will you add buy order section? Coz it has just sell  order  and the prices are expensive
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 01:48:53 PM

12 hours no better the 24hours clock that i think that is right there 1 hour diference arghh one hour less mine arghh Grin

about the marketplace well there still high ask lol,lets say as jimmee is near 50%ROI if he wanna sell his rigs he can ask less than what he is asking,and yes the market will atract more users ,admin could set a limit of ghs market to sell but that way the ghs power will be changing just from member to member without any new investment soo block would be worthing much less in short time,those marketplace is to us invest and buy rigs or ghs cheaper as allows those inactive users ,or someone that didnt like or wanna  left the game allowing him to get back his investment with or withou ROI but doesnt need to play it more lol just put on sell for a good price and the rest users will do for sure

aboout cs in the near future it will be worthy very very worthy just need to convert into rigs now to boost my income Grin Grin Grin   as long as admin fix the rate to alcurex it will be easy to get the rigs and well its time
The bolded text is false.

Read what xPooky said:
had a lot fun, 1 May is great day, sorry that this is being delayed again but this time might be for a good reason, i am currently in another town and have no access to my PC so i can push the updates(they are both ready, marketplace and CS and METAL as new ways to buy rig), the good news about this delay is that this is more like a meeting with some people that are starting a new company(web design, android, java...) and cryptospot will be part of it, they will finance the whole virtual coin/exchange update, will give more info about this when everything is decided, for now i can only say that this month reward is the lowest there can ever be, block reward will not depend anymore on the revenue, so from now on we have steady 0.005 BTC per block that might only get higher[/u]

ahah black market is to make good deals lets say 1ghs cost 10000satoshis you wanna sell them ask me make me your offer in pm i will offer you a rate and i will pay as long as my funds enought  soo forget the 70000satoshis if you really wanna to sell you must go a bit lower and has a good rig ,,,,admin is possible to show the stats of it ,i mean how much is damaged.... inst a problem for me as it cost 5000satoshis to repair being a 400ghs or 2000ghs rig im correct?soo maybe no interest on it just to make the price more fair to user choose if wanna pay the 5000satoshis today or in 12 days or less or more lol thanks hope you got some free time to bring poool market without bug and a bit more soon then yesterday im wanna but a pool being cs or bitcoin contact me ask your price and remember i wont pay more then the cost to open a new one soo if thinking ask 0,2for a pool that has a lot ghs on it forget as users may choose wich pool they wanna anytime thanks all and go cs come to me Grin Grin
I'm sorry but I don't get what you try to say. Sad
Can you rephrase your sentence.

one important detail when you buy hasrate your rig (5000ghs)get it ,admin one question after we reach the 5000k on those rig will we still able to buy more ghs ?would that be possible lets say i wanna buy 20000ghs on black market will it be possible thanks
5000k(5,000,000/5Million) GHS?
I thought the Starter Kit has been limited to only have maximum 5000 GHS.

What is the use of the black market if you can't buy anything with it?

Life sucks.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 01:56:39 PM

Xpooky will you add buy order section? Coz it has just sell  order  and the prices are expensive
This is why I'm not satisfied with the new updates.

But, I saw Opensource is selling his hashrate for 0.00007689 BTC / GHS at Black Market>Hashrate.

If you buy mining rigs, the cost per ghs is 0.00008 BTC.
And if you upgrade your Starter Kit the cost per ghs is 0.0001 BTC.

Life sucks.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:09:03 PM

This is why I'm not satisfied with the new updates.

But, I saw Opensource is selling his hashrate for 0.00007689 BTC / GHS at Black Market>Hashrate.

If you buy mining rigs, the cost per ghs is 0.00008 BTC.
And if you upgrade your Starter Kit the cost per ghs is 0.0001 BTC.
Bruh.  You may not be satisfied right now but the update LITERALLY just came out last night.  Have some faith in xPooky, he will make adjustments as needed.

Everyone here is freaking out saying that Black Market prices are barely lower than the site prices, well, it's STILL cheaper than the site, and I got some news for ya:  Prices will still come down because people will keep undercutting each other to a certain degree.  That's how open markets work.

Give it some time fellas, just don't be greedy. Smiley
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:31:09 PM

Bruh.  You may not be satisfied right now but the update LITERALLY just came out last night.  Have some faith in xPooky, he will make adjustments as needed.

Everyone here is freaking out saying that Black Market prices are barely lower than the site prices, well, it's STILL cheaper than the site, and I got some news for ya:  Prices will still come down because people will keep undercutting each other to a certain degree.  That's how open markets work.

Give it some time fellas, just don't be greedy. Smiley
I'm not greedy, m8.

I've been playing this game since January this year and I know since the beginning that this is a long term game.

You will understand why I'm not satisfied with the new updates if you are me.
Maybe the coming updates which will come in June will be better than this one because xPooky said it is big updates.

So, I'll just wait for it. Smiley

Life sucks.
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:11:34 PM

I bought some from 6.5k. I believe it will be go tru 5k soon
knowhow

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:22:28 PM

the markeplace currently allows users that wanna leave to sell the hash they have soo they can get out without loose ,and for who wanna stay well it will be a great option to upgrade cheaper as well raise mining power.... soo this means all can win win here and there are more pools will be allowed to be sell too i guess is set by today if no delays we will be able to buy current pools as owner wanna to sell them .and yes is 5000ghs max i didnt watched it lol just posted am returned to work Grin Grin
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:03:10 PM

Any chance we could be able to rent our hash power for a specific time/price ? Think it would be good for people to try out the site ? You could also add some sort of fee so the site generates some rev from this ?
not currently, but will be available latter
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:03:56 PM

in the new version coming next month will be instant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: