Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes  (Read 67810 times)
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:07:12 PM

well i can say only mining at the current rank ROI around 5 months  ,but we can sell our cs or convert it into rig:) at the current rate i would just make something like 3 months ROI Grin Grin Grin

WHEN i mean roi in 5 months im only including btc income Tongue

soo we mine currently cryptocoins as bitcoins at same time.... soo ,all MUST REMEMBER that will be an marketplace to sell rigs and maybe all things on the game ,projected to go live this month soo when it comes cs will hit easy 1000 satoshis im sure of it ,the more improvements that the admin bring will make it be more popular ,and you can only mine this coin on the game soo you must invest,for sure the best movement were that.

Now i guess is around 1 month that cs is on trading crypto companies currently only two but just pay attention it already reached 300 satoshis without market live ,rigs market option to buy more ghs,soo just think where this coin can jump on the next days soo think if you wanna those money now or wait to see it raise and grow ,remember only 12 milion in more 10 months ,then this currency would be full mined.

Yeah I think you are right about that Smiley I have been saving all the coins I can and brought a bunch when they were cheap https://chain.cryptospot.me/address/CVnQsDYfdKzZTRBbmydPLtkSkRXUtPDk7W
great ammount you own lets hope some users keep taking them down on market ,

admin main question

the users they get deleted or inactive will them still hold the cs ?lets say a free user mines 200 cs before the rig broken....and left the game and those ammount stand on the game .,.... what will happen it will be lost? it will go on auction or other?
i am open on that question, i can send them to burn address or use them for giveaways and some bounties when needed

I think bounties and giveaways would be a good choice but perhaps a poll would gauge other peoples opinions better.
i will add one tomorrow
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:08:10 PM

the market for buying rig with Metal coin is already on the site ?

its ready, i will update site with it when i get home, should be sometime tomorrow around this time of the day
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:08:26 PM

well those is a must too users should get deleted and the cs on those accounts should be given on bounties and giveaways ,soo the crypto wont be lost ,as some users buy rigs with cs ,well the crypto will return to the admin again soo he can sell them again as some users will try to sell them out of the game but most will reinvest them on ghs Grin

about metal avaible here i guess admin is working on that as the marketplace i guess both options will be together on the next improvement Grin
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:09:59 PM

well i can say only mining at the current rank ROI around 5 months  ,but we can sell our cs or convert it into rig:) at the current rate i would just make something like 3 months ROI Grin Grin Grin

soo we mine currently cryptocoins as bitcoins at same time.... soo ,all MUST REMEMBER that will be an marketplace to sell rigs and maybe all things on the game ,projected to go live this month soo when it comes cs will hit easy 1000 satoshis im sure of it ,the more improvements that the admin bring will make it be more popular ,and you can only mine this coin on the game soo you must invest,for sure the best movement were that.

Now i guess is around 1 month that cs is on trading crypto companies currently only two but just pay attention it already reached 300 satoshis without market live ,rigs market option to buy more ghs,soo just think where this coin can jump on the next days soo think if you wanna those money now or wait to see it raise and grow ,remember only 12 milion in more 10 months ,then this currency would be full mined.

Yeah I think you are right about that Smiley I have been saving all the coins I can and brought a bunch when they were cheap https://chain.cryptospot.me/address/CVnQsDYfdKzZTRBbmydPLtkSkRXUtPDk7W

admin main question

the users they get deleted or inactive will them still hold the cs ?lets say a free user mines 200 cs before the rig broken....and left the game and those ammount stand on the game .,.... what will happen it will be lost? it will go on auction or other?
i am open on that question, i can send them to burn address or use them for giveaways and some bounties when needed

I think bounties and giveaways would be a good choice but perhaps a poll would gauge other peoples opinions better.
I like the idea of burning the coins because less supply = more value, however burning coins won't exactly entice people to use CS more, so I think giveaways and such is a better idea if properly used and tracked.  That way people just joining can jump in on the fun. Smiley

There is already a limited supply so no need to burn them and if they are used for bounties such as other games/faucets/services it would increase the user base and usability of the coin in turn increasing the potential value. I think xPooky should "harvest" any account that have been inactive for 60days
60 days is reasonable time, so i will consider that, but usually accounts that are not active that much time wont have anything since they are bound to be affected by power outage in that time so earnings have stopped for them
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:11:56 PM

admin main question

I like the idea of burning the coins because less supply = more value, however burning coins won't exactly entice people to use CS more, so I think giveaways and such is a better idea if properly used and tracked.  That way people just joining can jump in on the fun. Smiley

There is already a limited supply so no need to burn them and if they are used for bounties such as other games/faucets/services it would increase the user base and usability of the coin in turn increasing the potential value. I think xPooky should "harvest" any account that have been inactive for 60days
60 days is reasonable time, so i will consider that, but usually accounts that are not active that much time wont have anything since they are bound to be affected by power outage in that time so earnings have stopped for them

Today was the first time I had to restart my miners. How often do I need to do this? I have had my account almost a month now and have a little over 1200gh.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:14:25 PM

admin main question

Today was the first time I had to restart my miners. How often do I need to do this? I have had my account almost a month now and have a little over 1200gh.
you should consider yourself very lucky, that is totaly random, so it might happen that someone will have to restart miners few days in a row or like you once in a month
nor9865

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:16:23 PM

admin main question

you should consider yourself very lucky, that is totaly random, so it might happen that someone will have to restart miners few days in a row or like you once in a month

Oh okay. I do log in daily just to check on the stats and such. So I will just check it out everytime I log in from now on. Not a hard task. Thanks!
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:17:33 PM

admin main question

Oh okay. I do log in daily just to check on the stats and such. So I will just check it out everytime I log in from now on. Not a hard task. Thanks!
no problem, i am planing to add mail notification when miners are offline so it should be even easier
knowhow

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:29:49 PM

my only left request is please add a clock inside the game as the power outage act at 00.00 on the change of the day lol soo i can maximize my earnings ,when i got affected by those i thinked No cant be a bug? then i were searching for more info and i got those option will reward all active users soo make a lot sense ,otherwise a user would just login weekly to see it balance or montly this way we must login all day and with these we can support the project all the days

i saw you will add the marketplace tomorrow ,will pools be able to be sell and bought ? would the current pools be limited? is possible to a user buy all the pools,as the owners want to sell them?lets say there are currently 10 pools if i wanna buy all the pools would that be possible? is any rule about it? someone full control all pools?

those question is about pools i dont know if them will be able to be on the marketplace on buy and sell offer
nor9865

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:48:58 PM

I do think that it would be a good buisness idea to implement different miners and trading of GH. This way members feel more involved with the site.
UltraFRS

Activity: 366

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:51:16 PM

You wouldn't be able to sell a pool for much more than the base price of 0.1 unless you  had a large pool full of miners, ghash for example could probably be sold for 0.5 given that it has 1/3 of the sites total hashrate.

As for trading miners, renting GH out etc. I would gladly rent some of mine out ^_^ 6100GH currently aiming to get to 10k by end of the month Smiley
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:51:42 PM

my only left request is please add a clock inside the game as the power outage act at 00.00 on the change of the day lol soo i can maximize my earnings ,when i got affected by those i thinked No cant be a bug? then i were searching for more info and i got those option will reward all active users soo make a lot sense ,otherwise a user would just login weekly to see it balance or montly this way we must login all day and with these we can support the project all the days

i saw you will add the marketplace tomorrow ,will pools be able to be sell and bought ? would the current pools be limited? is possible to a user buy all the pools,as the owners want to sell them?lets say there are currently 10 pools if i wanna buy all the pools would that be possible? is any rule about it? someone full control all pools?

those question is about pools i dont know if them will be able to be on the marketplace on buy and sell offer
so far i have ready the clock in footer, option to buy rigs with METAL and CS, marketplace to trade hashrate and rigs for BTC
coming next before the week end is marketplace to trade hashrate and rigs for CS, pools for BTC and CS and coin exchange CS to BTC and METAL

After that we start with v.2 of the game, the virtual coins/rigs/exchanges...  3 people will be alocated to work on this and 10 - 15 BTC development budget, i expect to be ready in the begining of June

i think this covers all the plans for now, if i missed anything will update
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:53:52 PM

You wouldn't be able to sell a pool for much more than the base price of 0.1 unless you  had a large pool full of miners, ghash for example could probably be sold for 0.5 given that it has 1/3 of the sites total hashrate.

As for trading miners, renting GH out etc. I would gladly rent some of mine out ^_^ 6100GH currently aiming to get to 10k by end of the month Smiley
the marketplace would serve more for members that want out of the game or if by any chance all miners are sold
UltraFRS

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:01:39 PM

Yeah I understand it's more of a get out clause than anything ^_^ I  will gladly buy up everyone's power ^_^

Also just put an order on Alcurex to buy 10,000 CS at 200 Sat's each if anyone want's to sell ^_^ Next highest offer is currently 98 Sat's
UltraFRS

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:03:37 PM

I just had an idea, You could sell inactive's power on there when they are inactive for more than 60 days or whatever ^_^
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:07:12 PM

I just had an idea, You could sell inactive's power on there when they are inactive for more than 60 days or whatever ^_^
most of them will only have the free 1 GH/s
knowhow

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:12:41 PM

that power should return to the game as it were free not for sale lol
UltraFRS

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:19:14 PM

No I mean the account who have more than 1 GH/s, I know a few member's who have 50 GH/s that no longer play because they said earnings were too low :p
knowhow

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:35:22 PM

about those makes no sense a pool that has 120k ghs being sold for 0,50 as the new owner can raise fees and well all will left it... soo those formula doesnt works properly ,ghash has such power because they had 0 fees ..... soo if i put 0 fees on a new pool alll will move into it as long as they earn more Grin

soo make a pool that has 120k of mining power should be above the 0,10 that cost to open a pool currently,those same pool can have 30k in less than a week lol soo no interest in paying a lot money to get a pool that users can always swicth between others lol
knowhow

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:39:49 PM

No I mean the account who have more than 1 GH/s, I know a few member's who have 50 GH/s that no longer play because they said earnings were too low :p

well those ones,besides the free 1ghs ,must be on market to be sold and that already bought it and lets say left the game ,but those user should return to the game just to sell his power to other user  Grin i guess some kind of notification on email should be enought ,if not work well admin should put the power on marketplace to be sold again Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: