Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Filled] Requesting 1.77 BTC to top off an important purchase.  (Read 1513 times)
LuciusDeBeers (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:05:35 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2012, 05:33:53 AM by LuciusDeBeers

I need exactly 1.77 BTC to top off an online purchase for some supplies for my company. I will pay back the full principal plus 1 BTC in interest on Monday EST once my bank transfer clears on Mt. Gox.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:10:34 AM

People in Hell want Ice Water too.

LuciusDeBeers (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:12:09 AM

People in Hell want Ice Water too.
Feel free to explain.
LuciusDeBeers (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:34:30 AM

Somebody just PMed me an offer.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:44:12 AM

I sent this. Transaction ID: 0023f84db8cab196bfe7d18f6eadc960a2e590aee7334fb3c6f9a65d8a96b396
repay address 1NiiK6983QqSdU81nCgsNDJ8Njzf2bMD4S at tearms stated in OP

regards
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:53:54 AM

I sent this. Transaction ID: 0023f84db8cab196bfe7d18f6eadc960a2e590aee7334fb3c6f9a65d8a96b396
repay address 1NiiK6983QqSdU81nCgsNDJ8Njzf2bMD4S at tearms stated in OP

regards

HAHA!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 06:07:25 AM

Please explain tomatocage, why haha!  I just dont understand why someone responds not knowing the full going's on of any situation, This guy could have given me his life over p.m. but still people like you just like to flame and say really bold and intellectual statments like haha.

also I have noticed you posting simular comments on other threads, are you just getting your post count up?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:24:44 PM

Please explain tomatocage, why haha!  I just dont understand why someone responds not knowing the full going's on of any situation, This guy could have given me his life over p.m. but still people like you just like to flame and say really bold and intellectual statments like haha.

also I have noticed you posting simular comments on other threads, are you just getting your post count up?
Unless you've obtained conclusive identification over the PM, I doubt that you're going to see the coins again. Tomatocage's scam detection track record has been almost stellar so far. I'd suggest newcomers to the Lending subforum take a look at the older threads.
terrytibbs

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:26:57 PM

Tomatocage Early Detection System — my body is ready.
LuciusDeBeers (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:29:26 PM

Unless you've obtained conclusive identification over the PM, I doubt that you're going to see the coins again. Tomatocage's scam detection track record has been almost stellar so far. I'd suggest newcomers to the Lending subforum take a look at the older threads.

Payment is going to be made. Don't worry.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:30:47 PM

Sorry, allow me to clarify.  I see one of two scenarios playing out here:

1. You'll never see your coins again and LDB will disappear from the boards forever. <--This will most likely happen

or

2. The coins will be paid back on time, possibly with more interest than originally stated.  In such case what's most likely going on is that you're a sock puppet of LDB and you're circle jerking yourself in order to build rep for an even bigger scam later on down the road.

So by "HAHA!" I mean go take a hike.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
LuciusDeBeers (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 02:38:59 PM

1. You'll never see your coins again and LDB will disappear from the boards forever. <--This will most likely happen

or

2. The coins will be paid back on time, possibly with more interest than originally stated.  In such case what's most likely going on is that you're a sock puppet of LDB and you're circle jerking yourself in order to build rep for an even bigger scam later on down the road.

I really don't appreciate this. All I can say is that squall has now helped keep my office running for another month.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 04:29:44 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2012, 04:41:06 PM by squall1066

or

That's better, I can communicate with explanations like this, Whilst i'm not a major lender, I have no intention on muscleing in on established lenders ground, (starfish/kluge/hashking/IBB..etc) I do quite a bit of small loans (normally anonymously), and had very good results, Whilst I bow down to people who are better scam detectors than me, And I usually listen for replys first before makeing my move, I beleive the risk is mine to take, And in this case I think about £8 is not greater than this persons will to establish themselves.

Edit - I diddn't actually address point 2, Well yes this is allways a thought, But there are many big lenders/loaners going on, All probably started from a low level, I really think if its risky, Ask the right questions, Get your proof, If your not happy with replys, don't lend!

squall1066
fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:13:37 PM

or

That's better, I can communicate with explanations like this, Whilst i'm not a major lender, I have no intention on muscleing in on established lenders ground, (starfish/kluge/hashking/IBB..etc) I do quite a bit of small loans (normally anonymously), and had very good results, Whilst I bow down to people who are better scam detectors than me, And I usually listen for replys first before makeing my move, I beleive the risk is mine to take, And in this case I think about £8 is not greater than this persons will to establish themselves.

Edit - I diddn't actually address point 2, Well yes this is allways a thought, But there are many big lenders/loaners going on, All probably started from a low level, I really think if its risky, Ask the right questions, Get your proof, If your not happy with replys, don't lend!

squall1066

C'mon, he registered yesterday.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:15:32 PM

or

squall1066

Highlited for importance
fabrizziop

Activity: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:27:33 PM

or

squall1066

Highlited for importance

Oh well, you're right, they're your coins. Have a nice day  Tongue
LuciusDeBeers (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:38:35 PM

I've had an account on this forum before. I just can't get the username down.
terrytibbs

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:40:54 PM

I've had an account on this forum before. I just can't get the username down.
Does it start with "s", and end with "quall1066"?
LuciusDeBeers (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 05:46:57 PM

Excessive paranoia rarely achieves results.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 06:28:17 PM

This is either a sockpuppet or a scam. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: