Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257863 times)
Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:21:34 PM

Nice website design , I don't like the start tho (the one where you put your username)
Anyway , once I put a username , I get this error : " Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!" on the Dice page ? any idea?

Thank you for notifying us. The problem should be fixed already.
Please let me know if it continues?
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:23:22 PM

dadice looks pretty awesome with  eye catching graphics, simple user friendly interface.
best of luck admin for long run.
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:23:50 PM

Nice website design , I don't like the start tho (the one where you put your username)
Anyway , once I put a username , I get this error : " Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!" on the Dice page ? any idea?

Are you sure ? I still getting it with red "Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!" , and pop up each like 5 seconds with a sound with it Shocked

Havelivi

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:25:39 PM

Are you sure ? I still getting it with red "Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!" , and pop up each like 5 seconds with a sound with it Shocked

me too having same issue Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:31:44 PM

same alert on my side again and again Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!
that is not fixed yet. Wink
Da_Dice_Staff

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:32:11 PM

me too having same issue Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!

Please try refreshing your browser?
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:36:16 PM

same alert on my side again and again Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!

This is usually only with a slow internet connection. We have users online without any problems. Also the site is functional without sockets connected. Thank you!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Havelivi

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:38:40 PM

This is usually only with a slow internet connection. We have users online without any problems. Also the site is functional without sockets connected. Thank you!

thanks for nice update, maybe that cause of slow internet connection but i have still problem Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!
Da_Dice_Staff

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:40:38 PM

Chat won't function, the rest should work fine.
Please try refreshing your browser?
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:42:12 PM

after refresh the page, i don't have anymore that problem,
is there any bug on site on refresh i have to login with username and password Huh Huh
Miniature

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:45:11 PM

This site looks really nice, and fast replying staff too! <3
Da_Dice_Staff

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:48:43 PM

after refresh the page, i don't have anymore that problem,
is there any bug on site on refresh i have to login with username and password Huh Huh

It seems that the problem is with individuals connection,and not on the site. We are looking in to the problem, but the site seems to be functioning for most.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:58:56 PM

Site look really cool. Some minor errors are to be expected and I am glad they are being worked on right now. I wonder what PrimeDice move will be right now as new strong competitor has shown up.
dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:00:43 PM

Is there a reason we have so many new dice sites all of a sudden the past few days . Seen 5-6 in the last 2 days as well ?
This one looks good as its not the same old script 

doV

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:15:17 PM

Nice sockpuppet ...
dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:22:28 PM

Site look really cool. Some minor errors are to be expected and I am glad they are being worked on right now. I wonder what PrimeDice move will be right now as new strong competitor has shown up.

Just read this. it obviously isn't a competitor to Primedice, as primedice is much more reputed and already has a big traffic .

oldmate

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

#1 Diggit.io Investor

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:25:51 PM

Just read this. it obviously isn't a competitor to Primedice, as primedice is much more reputed and already has a big traffic .

It's still a competitor, regardless of size.

Da_Dice_Staff

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:34:08 PM

Nice sockpuppet ...

That's a SCORE! Free sockpuppets doesn't happen every day. Want to be paid to troll? Wink
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:13:20 PM

This site is going to be one of the most popular and important sites in near future. Site is cool and script is really original and it has very professional look just need to be promoted heavily to give the sign of its existence. Good luck admin.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:14:01 PM

Your site looks good and very much unique (unlike some opened recently), and it has almost all the features players like (eg faucet, investment, chat, 2fa). The only thing left is trust, which can only be earned slowly. Good luck. Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: