Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:32:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257863 times)
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:24:56 AM

what is the minimum amount to invest? i tried investing using the balance i got from faucet but it didnt show how much is the minimum amount to invest...

Minimum invest is 0.01 btc. Somebody complained already that this is far too high, we disagree however: Currently 0.01 btc is $2.75.

The minimum investment on https://www.dadice.com/print?faq is 0.05 btc. Is it a typo or have you changed it?

Was a typo the other day. It is indeed 0.05 btc.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:27:31 AM

what is the minimum amount to invest? i tried investing using the balance i got from faucet but it didnt show how much is the minimum amount to invest...

Minimum invest is 0.01 btc. Somebody complained already that this is far too high, we disagree however: Currently 0.01 btc is $2.75.

The minimum investment on https://www.dadice.com/print?faq is 0.05 btc. Is it a typo or have you changed it?

that is not typo mistake, they have changed it to minimum 0.01 for investment by request of many bct members.
TotalShift

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:34:10 AM

The max button has a bug. I tried using the max button the balance and the bet became the same but when I hit the roll button it says I don't have enough balance. Please correct this bug.

It is not a bug, it's a rounding issue. We are using internally more than 8 decimals and round it up or down.

It is a bug, it says max but incorrectly designates the max. The formula should be max = balance. not max = rounded balance.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:24:13 AM

The max button has a bug. I tried using the max button the balance and the bet became the same but when I hit the roll button it says I don't have enough balance. Please correct this bug.

It is not a bug, it's a rounding issue. We are using internally more than 8 decimals and round it up or down.

It is a bug, it says max but incorrectly designates the max. The formula should be max = balance. not max = rounded balance.

By doing so we need to display 12 decimals, so we rather leave it like it is.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
TotalShift

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:35:01 AM

Like hat I said above you don't have to. You only need to change it to max = the current balance. If the current balance have 12 decimals and 8 displayed the max should be the same value. And the error would not be displayed.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:15:20 AM

Like hat I said above you don't have to. You only need to change it to max = the current balance. If the current balance have 12 decimals and 8 displayed the max should be the same value. And the error would not be displayed.

Got ya, sorry mate Smiley Yes that is correct, I will talk with the dev. Thanks a lot!

TotalShift

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:08:02 AM

Got ya, sorry mate Smiley Yes that is correct, I will talk with the dev. Thanks a lot!

I found a bug, I'm entitled to bug bounty?  Smiley
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:17:33 AM

I found a bug, I'm entitled to bug bounty?  Smiley

Yes, you are, still we don't consider it as a 'bug'. Please provide us an address and 0.1 btc are yours Smiley

Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:18:50 AM

I'm enjoying this site so far. Seems to be fairly legit from what I can tell and I like the design. Keep up the good work!
TotalShift

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:22:53 AM

Yes, you are, still we don't consider it as a 'bug'. Please provide us an address and 0.1 btc are yours Smiley

Thank you, This is my bitcoin address: 1AefBBbYNPnUEwv18TCQbuPCejbNsJDt36
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:40:04 AM

Thank you, sent. Please confirm once you've received it.

Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:45:56 AM

How far away do you think the stat area will be? I am looking at investing when I can see what others have already put in.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:34:14 AM

How far away do you think the stat area will be? I am looking at investing when I can see what others have already put in.

The stats site will not be ready before the end of next week, since we have a long list of other features to implement first. However, current bankroll will be shown in the investment modal later today.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 11:51:49 AM

The stats site will not be ready before the end of next week, since we have a long list of other features to implement first. However, current bankroll will be shown in the investment modal later today.

reading from few pages back it seems like due to my low connection, i always get the failed socket issue, the sites is hard for me to load, and iwonder whats the use of the lock screen feature at the top of the site?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:03:44 PM

reading from few pages back it seems like due to my low connection, i always get the failed socket issue, the sites is hard for me to load, and iwonder whats the use of the lock screen feature at the top of the site?

It's a gimmick more or less. If you want to hide your 'gambling habit' while leaving the PC or your boss is coming in, just use the lock screen feature Smiley

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 12:06:26 PM

It's a gimmick more or less. If you want to hide your 'gambling habit' while leaving the PC or you boss is coming in, just use the lock screen feature Smiley

i see, i think you are the first one to actually give things like this, infact someone could just, minimize or  close the tab but playing the O&X game while you are bored is pretty fun too actually

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TotalShift

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:25:07 PM

Thank you, sent. Please confirm once you've received it.

Received thanks!
Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:37:58 PM

DaDice is very close to reaching the 3,000,000 mark! Thank you to everyone that's making this such a HUGE success!
Social Gambling means we appreciate all the community input throughout our launch.
You can also follow us on Twitter (@DaDice1) and like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/pages/DaDice/802078656526243) for any news you might miss.

Join us in the Chat box and meet the people behind DaDice.

Here's to the next 3,000,000 rolls!
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:41:16 PM

I guess your forum campaign was a success then Smiley Congratulations!

Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:07:34 PM

I guess your forum campaign was a success then Smiley Congratulations!

Thank you Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: