Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257863 times)
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:23:34 PM

You can change the background theme by clicking on the little gear on top of the page (left of "Lock Screen").

I click and select theme but not changing, good site

What browser are you using? I use Chrome and it works perfectly. Are you using anything like NoScript? ...
i checked it on several browsers such as explorer, firefox and opera it worked on all dont know why he get that problem
retes1234

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

https://dadice.com the #1 dice site

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:37:14 AM

i don't like the layout of the site, very superficial look but my main issue is the amount of lag i encountered
defiantly better sites available ..   
why you don't like the layout? their layout is great i guess

with different concept than other dice website

i never seen dice site like this before Wink
Just doesn't float my boat u know ?

You can change the bacgrounds as well mate we have quite a nice little selection going there if that will help

how to change the backgrounds i don't have such a fuction on my side to change the background theme?
is that upcoming features or i am missing something on my side?
any news about 100,000,000th bet bounty?

You can change the background theme by clicking on the little gear on top of the page (left of "Lock Screen").

I can change with no problem. Are you sure you did the right thing?

Da_Dice_Staff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:36:10 AM

i don't like the layout of the site, very superficial look but my main issue is the amount of lag i encountered
defiantly better sites available ..   
why you don't like the layout? their layout is great i guess

with different concept than other dice website

i never seen dice site like this before Wink
Just doesn't float my boat u know ?

You can change the bacgrounds as well mate we have quite a nice little selection going there if that will help

how to change the backgrounds i don't have such a fuction on my side to change the background theme?
is that upcoming features or i am missing something on my side?
any news about 100,000,000th bet bounty?

I can change with no problem. Are you sure you did the right thing?

You can also ask one of the mods in chat to give you a hand with that mate
zinjo

Activity: 476

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:37:06 PM

I joined DaDice but there have been some annoying "working on updates..."
How often this will be updated? .-.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:45:48 PM

you asking about what pdate?
is your mean about upcoming bounty about 100th mil bet?
zinjo

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:47:11 PM

No it's some random updates.
I was dicing and got message "working on update..." and after this i wasn't able to dice again .-.
So it's bit annoying, otherwise website looks good.

When i try to roll

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:59:54 PM

I was dicing and got message "working on update..." and after this i wasn't able to dice again .-.

When i try to roll

yes i have same message there and that is just little kind of security and will be back within a hour,
sometime dadice perform security update there.
zinjo

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:03:43 PM

When i try to roll

yes i have same message there and that is just little kind of security and will be back within a hour,
sometime dadice perform security update there.

Oh alright, well I'll check back later Tongue
Thanks.

dadice (OP)

Activity: 252

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:12:58 PM

We are currently implementing a new feature. Will be done very soon.

Thanks for your patience!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:19:24 PM

Thanks for annoucement that was an unexpected down time but great to hear from you, i am also in chat at dadice there and waiting for back to online for roll dice there. Wink
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:27:53 PM

Thanks for annoucement that was an unexpected down time but great to hear from you, i am also in chat at dadice there and waiting for back to online for roll dice there. Wink

Rollin' is working, just tried it Cheesy

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
Da_Dice_Staff

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:52:53 PM

Good News!!!

DaDice is pleased to announce the addition of our brand new shortcut functions!

As seen here you can now easily manage your betting and strategy with a few simple keyboard strokes

After numerous requests we have setup this new addition for our valued players, and hope you all enjoy the new functionality.
Just remember you need to enable it in the settings menu as the default is disabled
We will also continue to add new shortcuts in the coming days to keep improving your playing experience with us, and please don't hesitate to contact us with any shortcut suggestions you may have for us

Keep Rollin
pureelite

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:54:00 PM

Good News!!!

As seen here you can now easily manage your betting and strategy with a few simple keyboard strokes

After numerous requests we have setup this new addition for our valued players, and hope you all enjoy the new functionality.
Just remember you need to enable it in the settings menu as the default is disabled

Keep Rollin

Great news!!!
Also hoping you can speed up the rolls,the site lags to much,hoping you can make your site even faster!!!
Da_Dice_Staff

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:03:49 PM

EDIT:

We will also continue to add new shortcuts in the coming days to keep improving your playing experience with us, and please don't hesitate to contact us with any shortcut suggestions you may have for us
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:04:48 PM

Great news!!!
Also hoping you can speed up the rolls,the site lags to much,hoping you can make your site even faster!!!

Site is not lagging at all. You have either a slow internet connection or are rolling with small bets. Small bets are delayed. If slow internet connection you may try our lite version.

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:07:36 PM

Good News!!!

Keep Rollin

Great news!!!

Right, the lite version still has lags for some players. Sometimes my pilot mode was stopped because of lags. Cloudflare may

Some advice only for lite version:
1. disable background/theme imgae, or we have an option to disable it, the background loading is slow.
2. disable chatting room, or we have an option to disable it, I still can't send out msg there. Sad
3. some features can be omitted in lite version, like milestone.

Just my 2 cents, how do you think guys?
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:22:18 PM

Right, the lite version still has lags for some players. Sometimes my pilot mode was stopped because of lags. Cloudflare may

1. disable background/theme imgae, or we have an option to disable it, the background loading is slow.
2. disable chatting room, or we have an option to disable it, I still can't send out msg there. Sad

Well the lite version is using 50% less resources than the full version. Background image loading shouldn't be an issue, since it is cached. Most probably it is an CPU issue. We have noticed that members with "lagging" issues have CPU issues, i.e. to many browser windows or tabs open, to many applications running at the same time, so there is little we can do to improve actually. Disabling the chat would not make a difference.

erf

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:29:44 PM

Well the lite version is using 50% less resources than the full version. Background image loading shouldn't be an issue, since it is cached. Most probably it is an CPU issue. We have noticed that members with "lagging" issues have CPU issues, i.e. to many browser windows or tabs open, to many applications running at the same time, so there is little we can do to improve actually. Disabling the chat would not make a difference.
also please solve the high bandwidth consumption in the next version of lite 
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:34:15 PM

also please solve the high bandwidth consumption in the next version of lite 

There is nothing we can do about bandwidth consumption. You have all the time a live connection with us and that is of course 'eating' bandwidth.

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:43:30 PM

In addition, as we have posted before, if you experience lagging do the following:

1. Send us a traceroute from your machine to our domain.
2. Send us the output of https://dadice.com/cdn-cgi/trace from your browser.

So far we have not received one such report!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: