Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBricks.org |Instant payouts| Royal profits| Guaranteed| 110+BTC invested  (Read 16579 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:40:55 PM

I hope some advertisment too, spread the site
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:41:47 PM

I hope some advertisment too, spread the site
Today we took a part in bitcointalk advertisement auction. We are going to buy a banner here and expecting registration and investment boom!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:50:38 PM

35+ Bitcoins invested!
blksbth112

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:54:41 PM

35+ Bitcoins invested!
Yep good time to get in!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:48:06 PM

40+ bitcoins invested!
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:28:57 AM

40+ bitcoins invested!
where is the banner? i cant see it now  Shocked
cryptohound

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:48:07 AM

25+ BTC invested, the greatest start!
Start? This started in early February. For 30 days 25 BTC aint a bad start if this stays legit. there was just one setup kinda like this with investments and payouts that never paid.
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 01:05:50 AM

Start? This started in early February. For 30 days 25 BTC aint a bad start if this stays legit. there was just one setup kinda like this with investments and payouts that never paid.
not paying?
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:13:26 AM

The site have been opened 3 days ago. It seems you've mistaken.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:15:10 AM

40+ bitcoins invested!
where is the banner? i cant see it now  Shocked

It's coming soon  Smiley
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:19:02 AM

not paying?

Payments are executing well. All transactions are provided.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:05:19 AM

50 BTC passed  Smiley
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:13:45 AM

50 BTC passed  Smiley

50 btc paid out or deposited?

bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:13:23 AM

50 BTC passed  Smiley

50 btc paid out or deposited?
There is not much difference. Every user seeing bitcoins on his balance can withdraw it and it will be withdrawn instantly. But mostly of them choose to reinvest.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:03:34 AM

Message from theymos:

Thank you for your recent bid to advertise on Bitcointalk, Round 145

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=968397.60

1 @ 2.65

I am pleased to advise you that your bid has been successful.

Total due : 2.65BTC

Payment address : 15gTG2Ajuj1qNiVesCSvnGULSYMDLXK9Co

In line with auction rules can you please ensure funds are sent within 24 hours of notification -

You must pay for your slots within 24 hours of receiving the payment address. Otherwise your slots may be sold to someone else, and I might even give you a negative trust rating. I will send you the payment information via forum PM from this account

After funds have been transfered please inform me of the transaction I.D, after funds have been confirmed you will then be forwarded a link and password to access the information required for your advertisment to go live.

Thank you for supporting the Bitcointalk forum.

We have sent bitcoins to specifed address, Transacion ID: 40541000ed55327e3e7a1c4d9588bc679f3f482874b3930342c941cb19819832

Our banner will be here soon! Good luck to all our users!
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5236
Merit: 13092

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:25:28 AM

Message from theymos:

1 @ 2.65

In line with auction rules can you please ensure funds are sent within 24 hours of notification -

You must pay for your slots within 24 hours of receiving the payment address. Otherwise your slots may be sold to someone else, and I might even give you a negative trust rating. I will send you the payment information via forum PM from this account

After funds have been transfered please inform me of the transaction I.D, after funds have been confirmed you will then be forwarded a link and password to access the information required for your advertisment to go live.

We have sent bitcoins to specifed address, Transacion ID: 40541000ed55327e3e7a1c4d9588bc679f3f482874b3930342c941cb19819832

Regretfully, you've been scammed. That's not me. I warn about this in the auction thread, and it's for exactly this reason that newbies aren't supposed to participate in the auction.

I will send you the payment information via forum PM from this account ("theymos", user ID 35) after announcing the auction results in this thread. You might receive false payment information from scammers pretending to be me. They might even have somewhat similar usernames. Be careful.

You must be at least a Jr Member to bid. If you are not a Jr Member and you really want to bid, you should PM me first. Tell me in the PM what you're going to advertise. You might be required to pay some amount in advance. Everyone else: Please quickly PM newbies who try to bid here to warn them against impersonation scammers.

I guess no one PMed you a warning in time...

Sorry.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:44:16 AM

Message from theymos:

1 @ 2.65

Regretfully, you've been scammed. That's not me. I warn about this in the auction thread, and it's for exactly this reason that newbies aren't supposed to participate in the auction.

I will send you the payment information via forum PM from this account ("theymos", user ID 35) after announcing the auction results in this thread. You might receive false payment information from scammers pretending to be me. They might even have somewhat similar usernames. Be careful.

You must be at least a Jr Member to bid. If you are not a Jr Member and you really want to bid, you should PM me first. Tell me in the PM what you're going to advertise. You might be required to pay some amount in advance. Everyone else: Please quickly PM newbies who try to bid here to warn them against impersonation scammers.

Sorry.

So let's see. You are old memeber at this forum, we are new. You know all rules and about scams at your forum. We don't. You are producing auction, selling ad on your forum asking for that much money. Every user can participate in it, because you need thoose money. So we had participated and you saw our bid. Wasn't you first purpose to warn us about scams and about our bid is not counted because we are new at this forum. So then we will understand that the message we received before is scam. How could we understand it if you did not wrote use anything? How can we know that that account is not yours or may be helping you or yet? About 10 hours passed till we payd monet and no one pm from you. And how can I beleive you that there is no scam on this forum? How much times do you receive money for one banner using such a scheme?
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:59:40 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 12:43:22 PM by bitcoinbricks.org

Message from theymos:

1 @ 2.65

Sorry.

So let's see. You are old memeber at this forum, we are new. You know all rules and about scams at your forum. We don't. You are producing auction, selling ad on your forum asking for that much money. Every user can participate in it, because you need thoose money. So we had participated and you saw our bid. Wasn't you first purpose to warn us about scams and about our bid is not counted because we are new at this forum. So then we will understand that the message we received before is scam. How could we understand it if you did not wrote use anything? How can we know that that account is not yours or may be helping you or yet? About 10 hours passed till we payd monet and no one pm from you. And how can I beleive you that there is no scam on this forum? How much times do you receive money for one banner using such a scheme?

Answer from theymos :

I don't monitor the auction regularly, especially on weekends. However, there are two big colorful warnings in the OP that you should have seen even without a warning via PM. With Bitcoin, you must take responsibility for your own security.

And what we think about this (our next pm to him then no answer):

It's not proffessional. Is it so hard to write a message warning about SCAMs on your forum which you knowing about? Or 2.65 BTC is too small for you to write a message. So that's how you care about your members. Taking money and saying that you have no time for members. I personally think that this was your account, because only he wrote me. If it wasn't I had been receving though a message warning me about my bid, bud I did not receive it.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:10:41 AM

Summarize:
First of all we are very disappointed in this forum and we do not particularly wish to have advertising here. But since we are new here even so we want to consult with you. If mostly of you want to see our banners here, we'll buy them.
P.S. We have already identified a very promising advertising space at other sites so we will use them for now.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:47:37 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 12:43:56 PM by bitcoinbricks.org

Message from theymos:

1 @ 2.65

Sorry.

Answer from theymos :

I don't monitor the auction regularly, especially on weekends. However, there are two big colorful warnings in the OP that you should have seen even without a warning via PM. With Bitcoin, you must take responsibility for your own security.

And what we think about this:

It's not proffessional. Is it so hard to write a message warning about SCAMs on your forum which you knowing about? Or 2.65 BTC is too small for you to write a message. So that's how you care about your members. Taking money and saying that you have no time for members. I personally think that this was your account, because only he wrote me. If it wasn't I had been receving though a message warning me about my bid, bud I did not receive it.

No answer from theymos. We are feeling a great care and respect for users who pays money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: