Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBricks.org |Instant payouts| Royal profits| Guaranteed| 110+BTC invested  (Read 16579 times)
jlga

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:13:36 AM

i can ensure you that the site its working(i can show you my screen on live) if you have money there i recommend withdraw it inmediatly maybe if the op will run, has started for block ips from somes countrys, repeat, maybe!

yea funny you say this , maybe you are the operator and blocking ip's . maybe you are the one behind it (newbie ) huh ?
think whatever you want think, i just want show you a option for not lose your btc, if i were the operator, i would not tell you that im doing it huh? and about my newbie state, i dont care, my live is not about have a high rank in a forum.
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:14:25 AM

wow , so i'm not the only one having issues then .

Also i just found this .

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bitcoinbricks.org
wow i have withdrawed my btc right now! idont want lose it and the transaction was automatic! (b22039bcc15002203e32ca287247ca97846a20e259ca38ba22aa06e1f46125c7)
if you need withdraw maybe you can do it with a vpn or a diferent ip

MUST.TRUST.RANDOM.WEBSITES.RATING.INSTANTLY.ABANDON.ABANDON.BITCOINBRICKS.IMIED IATELY

i am so sick of the word scam. Ponzi's are technically scams of course a site called scam adviser would list a ponzi as untrustworthy and a scam.

You want me to trust a site after i had no problems getting to it up til 3-4 a.m est this morning and the maker of this topic doesnt hasn't even so much as responded to my first post . only a newbie with a pic of the site . I can do more digging if you wish . I can go on and on . And yea what you think sites like scam advisor are for . I kinda was thinking to stay away from the site , but decided to give it a chance since it did sound like a ponzi scheme . 16 fckn hours and the site is still down . do a little googling .

FCK the site if the can post in here but not actually show up when it would really matter most .

NO no I agree with you mostly. My post was aimed more at jorgelugra. I thought it was funny how you posted you were having troubles and that scam site and then some minutes later he was like OMG have withdrawn all my btc right away!! Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, if so I apologise. People type so fast and randomly on here it is hard to understand what people mean some times. I trust yours and others here opinions and experiences on site here but I woud never use a scamadviser site for info on a ponzi site. Of course it will get a low rating. Ponzi's ARE scams. Everyone is trying to get something for nothing. Somebody wont get any pie if everyone wants pie. But we all know that and a site like scamadviser (personally) is no use in helping understand which ponzi's are more trustworthy as to a site like that surely every ponzi on here would be rated a scam Smiley

EDIT: yeah i see your point. btcbricks is down and if its been down for 16 hours so you dont need a random scamadviser site to tell you he's gone long bye

no offense , no apology needed . I was just searching for the right link and maybe it was just randomly down and they were having problems , but then I saw that and looked at it and thought huh , in the usa , but could be russian federation running it . I havent dove in to deep yet . but in any case , i know they won't be taking but a couple dollars from me . but for newbies to post oh its live and maybe op is blocking ip's from certain countries . If they are then yea , I think the newbie posting it could very well be the op  .

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:17:11 AM

i can ensure you that the site its working(i can show you my screen on live) if you have money there i recommend withdraw it inmediatly maybe if the op will run, has started for block ips from somes countrys, repeat, maybe!

yea funny you say this , maybe you are the operator and blocking ip's . maybe you are the one behind it (newbie ) huh ?
think whatever you want think, i just want show you a option for not lose your btc, if i were the operator, i would not tell you that im doing it huh? and about my newbie state, i dont care, my live is not about have a high rank in a forum.

I could careless , I don't have high stats either , but I have been a member of this community for well over a year , maybe close to 2 . I read between the lines not whats written .
Tell your leader to unlock ip's if thats all it is . or take your ass on with what little bit of btc they did get .

jlga

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:23:34 AM

So supposed that i am the op right? and i have many btc in my wallet,  why i want to help you posting here? i want that you be the only who have your money back? come on, think again, i am simple person eager to help, because i know how hard is lose btc.
I dont need your trust, just good bye and think again before rejecting help.
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:35:47 AM

So supposed that i am the op right? and i have many btc in my wallet,  why i want to help you posting here? i want that you be the only who have your money back? come on, think again, i am simple person eager to help, because i know how hard is lose btc.
maybe your not , i don't know . but site is down .
if your not , i apologize . but then again . like i said . i do not know . never seen you here b4 either .

jlga

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:00:01 AM

maybe your not , i don't know . but site is down .
if your not , i apologize . but then again . like i said . i do not know . never seen you here b4 either .
Now i can confirm you that the site is down from here :/ i think that its over
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:02:28 AM

Also i just found this .

wow i have withdrawed my btc right now! idont want lose it and the transaction was automatic! (b22039bcc15002203e32ca287247ca97846a20e259ca38ba22aa06e1f46125c7)

MUST.TRUST.RANDOM.WEBSITES.RATING.INSTANTLY.ABANDON.ABANDON.BITCOINBRICKS.IMIED IATELY

i am so sick of the word scam. Ponzi's are technically scams of course a site called scam adviser would list a ponzi as untrustworthy and a scam.

You want me to trust a site after i had no problems getting to it up til 3-4 a.m est this morning and the maker of this topic doesnt hasn't even so much as responded to my first post . only a newbie with a pic of the site . I can do more digging if you wish . I can go on and on . And yea what you think sites like scam advisor are for . I kinda was thinking to stay away from the site , but decided to give it a chance since it did sound like a ponzi scheme . 16 fckn hours and the site is still down . do a little googling .

FCK the site if the can post in here but not actually show up when it would really matter most .

NO no I agree with you mostly. My post was aimed more at jorgelugra. I thought it was funny how you posted you were having troubles and that scam site and then some minutes later he was like OMG have withdrawn all my btc right away!! Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick, if so I apologise. People type so fast and randomly on here it is hard to understand what people mean some times. I trust yours and others here opinions and experiences on site here but I woud never use a scamadviser site for info on a ponzi site. Of course it will get a low rating. Ponzi's ARE scams. Everyone is trying to get something for nothing. Somebody wont get any pie if everyone wants pie. But we all know that and a site like scamadviser (personally) is no use in helping understand which ponzi's are more trustworthy as to a site like that surely every ponzi on here would be rated a scam Smiley

EDIT: yeah i see your point. btcbricks is down and if its been down for 16 hours so you dont need a random scamadviser site to tell you he's gone long bye

no offense , no apology needed . I was just searching for the right link and maybe it was just randomly down and they were having problems , but then I saw that and looked at it and thought huh , in the usa , but could be russian federation running it . I havent dove in to deep yet . but in any case , i know they won't be taking but a couple dollars from me . but for newbies to post oh its live and maybe op is blocking ip's from certain countries . If they are then yea , I think the newbie posting it could very well be the op  .

I have found most of these sites are either run by civilians in Russia or are run by people in other countries using a Russian VPN/proxy. Russia seems to be people's fave fake IP location. I suppose because alot of these come from Russia and and anyway if they get caught out, they know everyone loves blaming Russia for everything. A kid could fall off a wall in Switzerland and it would be a huge plan cooked up by the Kremlin Cheesy
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:20:23 AM

Also i just found this .

I have found most of these sites are either run by civilians in Russia or are run by people in other countries using a Russian VPN/proxy. Russia seems to be people's fave fake IP location. I suppose because alot of these come from Russia and and anyway if they get caught out, they know everyone loves blaming Russia for everything. A kid could fall off a wall in Switzerland and it would be a huge plan cooked up by the Kremlin Cheesy

That would explain alot . any way , if it was a scam or is . I guess I will know in just few more minutes . I will update you when i get done with what I am up to .

enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:27:48 AM

Also i just found this .

That would explain alot . any way , if it was a scam or is . I guess I will know in just few more minutes . I will update you when i get done with what I am up to .

Still down this morning. Guess he gone bye bye thank god i didn't put anything in this! I considered it to but ended up going out for a pint. Glad I chose the latter.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:36:37 AM

I've asked about our site is offline and if they cannot fix it to send me my epp codes (using them we could change hosting saving our domain).

Answer from our hosting:

Hello,
You should have an email at:

bitcoinbricks.org@yandex.ru

Click on the link in order to verify and unlock your domain name.

We did not receive any email and epp codes. If they want fix it today we will change domain and hosting using old database so all accounts will be saved. Please sorry for thoose issues.
Our hosting: https://www.qhoster.com
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:13:27 PM

Site is online and won't be offline anymore. Problem was fixed. All gonna be ok. I have lot of work to do now resolving problems that our host has made. I will come back here after finishing it. Good luck!
enhancedfuel

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:08:43 PM

Site is online and won't be offline anymore. Problem was fixed. All gonna be ok. I have lot of work to do now resolving problems that our host has made. I will come back here after finishing it. Good luck!

Maybe not your fault but you will also have a lot of work gaining the trust back. But keep up posting like you do transparent and honest and I believe you will get some trust back. I myself have been umming and arring to invest in you. The site up and down really put me off
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:48:12 PM

100+ BTC invested!
matt007

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:25:48 PM

Hi !

I have invested in your program ! And will invest more if everything goes well...

What about a referral program ? Is that something you will start soon ?

Thanks !

100+ BTC invested!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:33:44 AM

Hi !

I have invested in your program ! And will invest more if everything goes well...

What about a referral program ? Is that something you will start soon ?

Thanks !

100+ BTC invested!

We do not need any referral program. Our platform is a big refferal system by itself. We gonna add advertise page where will add all our banners and each user will be able to use them.
playingq

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:54:56 AM

It won't let me purchase assets it says "Minimum assets is 0.01 BTC" but I have that?, I cannot withdraw either. Im hoping both of these can be fixed, Thanks.

Posting here just to make sure this gets fixed in a timely manner.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:22:01 AM

It won't let me purchase assets it says "Minimum assets is 0.01 BTC" but I have that?, I cannot withdraw either. Im hoping both of these can be fixed, Thanks.

Posting here just to make sure this gets fixed in a timely manner.

No matter if you post here or pm. I have answered to you in 15 minutes. We receive lot of messages if you want to help us answering them we will be very glad to accept your help.
ilkr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:27:19 AM

How it works?
bitbybitoz

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:37:24 AM

Yeh it would be nice if you could elaborate how this works ?
The calculation shown makes little or no sense to me.
So if i invest 3 bitcoins for 10 days .. your calculator shows ill get :
Your assets:6.009
Your profit:17.6506 BTC
Expected assets:318.7484
Your deposit:3.0
Time (days):10

My understanding is that you predict the investment would be a total of 318.7484 in the next 10 days ??
That's a BIG assumption at the very best(especially given you have had 105 BTC invested in the last 18 days) .. but lets carry on for the sake of this exercise
if so then based on my share of Approx 3% how can i have a profit of 17.6506 BTC but only have 6.009 Assets when 1 asset is 1 BTC ??
a profit of 17.65 means ill have a total of 21.65 BTC (remember my initial 3 BTC investment ?), is that right ?

A little clarity in your calculation algorithm (and i mean more than a one line explanation) would surely put a lot of minds at ease and make investing into your progaramme much more attractive.
Don't worry about the English language just the math behind it would do...

Kind regards
BiyByBitOZ 

How it works?
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Yeh it would be nice if you could elaborate how this works ?
The calculation shown makes little or no sense to me.
So if i invest 3 bitcoins for 10 days .. your calculator shows ill get :
Your assets:6.009
Your profit:17.6506 BTC
Expected assets:318.7484
Your deposit:3.0
Time (days):10

My understanding is that you predict the investment would be a total of 318.7484 in the next 10 days ??
That's a BIG assumption at the very best(especially given you have had 105 BTC invested in the last 18 days) .. but lets carry on for the sake of this exercise
if so then based on my share of Approx 3% how can i have a profit of 17.6506 BTC but only have 6.009 Assets when 1 asset is 1 BTC ??
a profit of 17.65 means ill have a total of 21.65 BTC (remember my initial 3 BTC investment ?), is that right ?

A little clarity in your calculation algorithm (and i mean more than a one line explanation) would surely put a lot of minds at ease and make investing into your progaramme much more attractive.
Don't worry about the English language just the math behind it would do...

Kind regards
BiyByBitOZ 

How it works?

Dont forget about we cannot predict the future so the calculator could only calculate average profits with expected futher assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: