Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBricks.org |Instant payouts| Royal profits| Guaranteed| 110+BTC invested  (Read 16576 times)
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:55:54 AM

We have to warn new users to not join this scam thing,
if we let this so maybe a lot of users will lose there coins!
Lol, that is not what I meant. Embarrassed

Also, they should read the latest post in this thread to avoid getting scam.
Not just visit the website, deposit coins then cry. Why? Because they got scammed. Roll Eyes
Yes the most users do not read the latest posts and so they lose the coins.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 12:10:26 PM

I'm not sure why most of the people here don't like to read the latest post. Much more information than the first page of this topic.
It's their own fault if they were scammed by the scammer. Undecided

#outdated

Life sucks.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:07:46 PM

I'm not sure why most of the people here don't like to read the latest post. Much more information than the first page of this topic.

#outdated

Agreed. I've done that once, never doing it again xD

So... A pass on this one?
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:02:23 AM

#outdated

Agreed. I've done that once, never doing it again xD

So... A pass on this one?

Yes pass on it , I had some coins in there a while back , all of a sudden I couldn't login , and got no response as to why I couldn't login to my account.

Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:13:35 AM

Saw their advertisement ads on faucet... seems that they are advertising to lure people.
Hope those who are planning to 'invest', do a google search and read this.
Don't invest on that site.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:21:01 PM

yes for sure i made deposit not much but did not even go into my account so right away i know it is scam.I only put some to try
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:41:41 AM

I want to become "reach" very soon!
bossebrutal

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:51:34 PM

I just wanna thank you guys! I have lurked here for a couple of weeks and you have saved me a dozen of times. There is sooo many scams out there. But you guys have made me learn the easy way and how to detect and always check this forum before investing anywhere.  

I got into crypto a bit late. But I am not investing much and wont affect my economy by much. I just read somewhere that it would be a pretty good and safe choice to just put some of your worth into it if it turns out to be as good as many of you hope for.  Maybe not the thread to start talk about this.

Anyways, this is what I wanted to share. I read some earlier pages that some peoples older account were deleted.

Might it have to do anything with this?
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bitcoinbricks.org at any time

Okay, so I don't read a lot of terms and use. I should read more and maybe I could be wrong, I am not a lawyer exactly. But I saw this terms of use as really fucking shady. Like they could lie and misrepresent how ever they feel like. Or am I wrong? I could be translating this wrong, I am from Sweden and is not a master in English.
Bitcoinbricks.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise related to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
GoogleHash

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:41:45 PM

don't waste your btc, the contact form is not working! and the est; profits is a joke. Cry
bieberluvr

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 12:51:11 AM

I put 0.01btc on this site a couple of months ago, just for the hell of it.  Scam city, but hey, I like to gamble...
Sayyod

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:01:36 AM

I put 0.01btc on this site a couple of months ago, just for the hell of it.  Scam city, but hey, I like to gamble...
I put 0.01 yestar.... this site working or what ? i don't get noting
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:51:00 AM

Nope the site is not paying a long time ago this is a scam!!!

msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:47:23 AM

Nope the site is not paying a long time ago this is a scam!!!

yes, but still people go on putting btc into the scam

have a look before invest : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0
bicubical

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:23:06 AM

this is my trial result:
http://s10.postimg.org/5z1yp7049/bitcoinbricks02.jpg

http://s29.postimg.org/wc1boklw7/bitcoinbricks01.jpg

my review:
1. time gap between start invest and profit result is not like mentioned in the calculation simulation
2. there was a far deference between the calc simulation and real profit result

Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:27:24 AM

All newbie pleasee read before investing any btc here. This site is scammed long time ago.
Beware and becareful which site ur invest for Smiley

mobidirmob

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:48:57 PM

http://bitcoinbricks.org  fuck your mother
scam
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:12:26 PM

Pretty obvious scam. I don't see why people can fall for this. The OP says that payouts are from other investments. True ponzi right there.
WingTsun

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

❖ Bitcoin Enthusiast / Developer ❖

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:32:10 PM

This is in scam mode already right???

❖ Professional Bitcoin Developer ❖ Ignore the negative feedback ❖
znah

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:35:40 AM

Hi folks.

Congratulations! You're on Bitcoinbricks.org and that means that you're about to become reach very soon if only you won't miss your chance. Bitcoinbricks.org is the best fair and fast investment platform on bitcoins that take care about own users and give them daily income for whole life.

Bitcoinbricks.org is very simple and clear. An user make an investment (buy assets) thereby he gets right to take a part of further investments. This investment devides between all users depending on how many assets each user has. The more assets user got the more share he take. Any user possessing assets will get income forever.

The formule and simple example:

User's share from each invesment equals to user's assets divided to all other user's assets, 1 asset equals to 1 BTC. Thus when a user buys 1 asset for 1 BTC when all assets equals to 3 then all assets becomes 4 . The invested bitcoin divides between all users according to their shares. After that the share of the user becomes 25%. That means that the user will get 25% of the further investment then shares of each user recalculates. Received funds could be reinvested or instantly withdrawn.

http://bitcoinbricks.org/
Good luck!!!
Hi!
I invested 0.0736 BTC why can not buy assets,gives an error message:Minimum assets is 0.01 BTC
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:27:54 AM

-snip-
Hi!
I invested 0.0736 BTC why can not buy assets,gives an error message:Minimum assets is 0.01 BTC

Lmao, whats wrong with you? Site went scam long ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: