Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cloud mining Site?  (Read 9058 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:37:26 PM

If you are looking for legit ones only (the most trustable at least) would be hashnest/bitX by far but their ROI is nowhere considering you may have loses if a new asic is developed between the time you own the power making your much less valued.
On the other hand there are some others running for a long time but still not that trustable cause of lack of "proof" like scryptcc that can provide ROI in much less time, as well as they can run away with your money anytime and you can do nothing to sue or track them...

Cloud mining can be a very risky bet.    Sites that promise ROI in x months, or give better then true payout's are just not possible long term.

Most turn out to be ponzi schemes and run eventually with money.  It's much easier for them to make it look like it's mining then actually making a data center full of equipment.  It's sad but people are lured with amazing ROI clames, etc.

I would only go with trusted cloud mining services.   You don't want one that is going to split one day.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:48:27 PM

If you are looking for legit ones only (the most trustable at least) would be hashnest/bitX by far but their ROI is nowhere considering you may have loses if a new asic is developed between the time you own the power making your much less valued.
On the other hand there are some others running for a long time but still not that trustable cause of lack of "proof" like scryptcc that can provide ROI in much less time, as well as they can run away with your money anytime and you can do nothing to sue or track them...

Cloud mining can be a very risky bet.    Sites that promise ROI in x months, or give better then true payout's are just not possible long term.

Most turn out to be ponzi schemes and run eventually with money.  It's much easier for them to make it look like it's mining then actually making a data center full of equipment.  It's sad but people are lured with amazing ROI clames, etc.

I would only go with trusted cloud mining services.   You don't want one that is going to split one day.

trusted/legit cloud mining services don't advertise with "amazing investment opportunity" or "great return on investment" bla bla bla.
mining is just not interesting at this point as being an investment.
zeeshsnrehman2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Where is Teddy?

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:56:56 PM

stay away from cloud mining. its a massive ponzi. some run off after few weeks, some after few months. and it has till now not been proven to be efficiently cost effective to cloud mine.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074532.msg11485808#msg11485808

Summary - Mr.Bean 2.0   Picture/Text
Name:   Mr.Bean 2.0
Activity:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 12:48:26 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:54:08 AM
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:07:07 PM

Cloud mining can be a very risky bet.    Sites that promise ROI in x months, or give better then true payout's are just not possible long term.

Most turn out to be ponzi schemes and run eventually with money.  It's much easier for them to make it look like it's mining then actually making a data center full of equipment.  It's sad but people are lured with amazing ROI clames, etc.

I would only go with trusted cloud mining services.   You don't want one that is going to split one day.

trusted/legit cloud mining services don't advertise with "amazing investment opportunity" or "great return on investment" bla bla bla.

With not being able to know difficulty change it is impossible for someone to guarantee ROI in X months like they did.

And with it being promised at 4 months it is impossible to pay for equipment, data center, employee or two, cooling, electricity, etc etc.  

It boggles my mind how people would sing up with a cloud mining site like it.   I mean to guarantee no matter what 4 month ROI... that is crazy.  We could have a jump in difficulty that makes it impossible yet they can still guarantee it?
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:01:10 AM

i don't think cloud mining is profitable
but if you would like to try, take a look at hashnest.com or genisismining
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:41:08 AM

i don't think cloud mining is profitable
but if you would like to try, take a look at hashnest.com or genisismining

It can be profitable. Just as regular mining can be.  But it is not without risk.

No one can guarantee ROI with difficulty changes it is just not something anyone can read future and do.  The sites that guarantee return avoid them for sure.
fastconfirmation

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:33:28 AM

So if I am to pick one in the cloud!  What site should I pick? And should I be scared of losing money?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:06:25 AM

So if I am to pick one in the cloud!  What site should I pick? And should I be scared of losing money?

try Bit-x, there aren't many option anyway, you should not be scared to lose money if they are legit, like the ones mentioned here, but you could lose money because the price rise and you won't be able to resell your contract
cbase

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:08:53 AM

Must be legit too, I need to buy Cloudmining but give me advice guys !:)

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

There's this upcoming cloud mining facility that I've come across and the kinds of returns they offer just baffled me. I've been closely following them and their activities and I'll send you or anybody else the links relevant to this.
Cheers Smiley
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:36:51 AM

Cloud mining can be a very risky bet.    Sites that promise ROI in x months, or give better then true payout's are just not possible long term.

Most turn out to be ponzi schemes and run eventually with money.  It's much easier for them to make it look like it's mining then actually making a data center full of equipment.  It's sad but people are lured with amazing ROI clames, etc.

I would only go with trusted cloud mining services.   You don't want one that is going to split one day.

With not being able to know difficulty change it is impossible for someone to guarantee ROI in X months like they did.

And with it being promised at 4 months it is impossible to pay for equipment, data center, employee or two, cooling, electricity, etc etc.  

It boggles my mind how people would sing up with a cloud mining site like it.   I mean to guarantee no matter what 4 month ROI... that is crazy.  We could have a jump in difficulty that makes it impossible yet they can still guarantee it?

like love, money is making people blind. they only see dollar signs. these are the king of people that these cloud services are eagerly looking for.
Meepers

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:21:16 AM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

There's this upcoming cloud mining facility that I've come across and the kinds of returns they offer just baffled me. I've been closely following them and their activities and I'll send you or anybody else the links relevant to this.
Cheers Smiley

What facility is that?
giustone

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:17:45 PM

Hello,

I use bit-x.com for cloud mining.I earn with 73 ghs,about 0.0004-0.0008 BTC per days.
You can sell your ghs whenever you want and,make profit.
Another sites is hashnest (bitmain).

GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:50:41 PM

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

Cheers Smiley

What facility is that?

Probably he is talking about CMW, the one in my sig, as it is offering the best ROI in the cloud mining industry for last nine months.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:45:47 AM

Hello,

I use bit-x.com for cloud mining.I earn with 73 ghs,about 0.0004-0.0008 BTC per days.

how much did you pay for that 73GH/s? how much time it will need to ROI?
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:46:49 AM

Best of cloudmining is http://www.hashnet.co/
Big Trusted Company
Low profit but Not scam
kevindurant

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:46:39 AM

Best of cloudmining is http://www.hashnet.co/
Big Trusted Company
Low profit but Not scam

Hashnet? That's ponzi (scam) site dude.
The real trusted company is Hashnest, powered by Bitmain.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:28:52 AM

Hello,

bit-x is the most trusted website right now i will recomand bit-x only nothing else because most if the cloudmining websites are ponzi and scam nothing real script only controll everything and give you your ROI after 6 monthes and your your money for 6 monthes

apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:12:27 PM

I believe that bit-x is in the first place as they are trusted and you will most probably not be scammed by them though you might not get any profit as mining is unprofitable

sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:27:31 PM

I doubt that there still are some websites which provide legit cloud mining services for people everyone of them might sooner or later scam its investors for easy money

AtteJ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:11:22 AM

I don't know if others agree but I think that eobot.com is a good cloud-mining service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: