Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PLANETCOIN - SCRYPT - Trading on YOBIT/ALCUREX  (Read 27170 times)
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:32:43 PM

ok, ok,

We have to save earth.
Take all my money.   Tongue

Please read rules. ICO money is handled by escrow. Escrow will also make sure that there is a 35% buywall when hitting a exchange.

And what is next? After ICO?
How do you protect ICO investors? (35% buywall is nothing)
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:46:42 PM

ok, ok,

We have to save earth.

Please read rules. ICO money is handled by escrow. Escrow will also make sure that there is a 35% buywall when hitting a exchange.

Everybody knows that it doesn't mean if you join a ICO that you will make profit. Latest example was SMAC, but you also have another example like TWISTER that gave a lot of return to ICO investors. This is not a 100% protected coin. It is not something like i invest today 10 BTC and i will always get my 10 BTC back, but we believe with a 35% buywall we give the ICO investors still the opportunity to sell their stake if they didn't like the coin.
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:47:38 PM

We are now on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Planetcoin_dev
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:43:39 PM

Nice to see ParmaBTC as escrow, you can reach a good amount of btc with him. I hope. I'm thinking to join the ICO.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:09:19 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 05:44:25 AM by ParmaBTC

Sorry for delay... these are Escrow rules as reported in OP

ESCROW: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148873

ESCROW AGREEMENT:

1) The held BTC will only be released to the developer after PLANETCOIN coins have been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain
2) 35% of BTC from ICO will be used to guarantee a buy wall when listed on exchange (managed by escrow)‏.
3) Other ICO money will be sent to DEV a week later after that it is impossible to revert.
Thank you all for your feedback, we appreciate it.

ICO Multisig wallet address

3NbVULYwvfovt1y71enbfVb4SkNhQTqg9e

doc public on google drive
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHnGoRAU1RSe10vGe-BPkpz-aHo5Fzi8ycdeAoujkEQ/edit?usp=sharing

so PM me your Txid and if you want anonimity or not

thanks

https://blockchain.info/it/address/3BrNUPuQ1dUFvVQnN3P5xVQDXbaYXg3Jrn

Feel free to invest what you can afford to lose without affecting your assets, even if there is a buywallet proecting investors

Pm if you have any questions about escrow service, ask dev any other question

Thanks and have a nice ICO
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:15:39 AM

I've contacted several mining pools:

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

I've contacted several exchanges:

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 11:50:44 AM

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin
cool what's the last date for ICO
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:18:38 PM

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin

10th of March, but i'm considering to give extra coins for early investors. Smiley
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 01:03:14 PM

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin

10th of March, but i'm considering to give extra coins for early investors. Smiley

Why extra ?
Isn't it 1 million coin supposed to be distributed equally among all the investors?
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:04:32 PM

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin

Why extra ?
Isn't it 1 million coin supposed to be distributed equally among all the investors?

Not changing 1 million coin, but people that deposit today will get x number of coins more then when you deposit tomorrow for the same amount. Just thinking of the idea.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:07:50 PM

ok, ok,

We have to save earth.

Everybody knows that it doesn't mean if you join a ICO that you will make profit. Latest example was SMAC, but you also have another example like TWISTER that gave a lot of return to ICO investors. This is not a 100% protected coin. It is not something like i invest today 10 BTC and i will always get my 10 BTC back, but we believe with a 35% buywall we give the ICO investors still the opportunity to sell their stake if they didn't like the coin.

not really a 100% like that since you could be either get burn by investing into an ICO, and i dont really see any innovations on your coins, so how do you expect for your ICO investor to gain profit with your coins?
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 01:09:09 PM

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin

Why extra ?

Not changing 1 million coin, but people that deposit today will get x number of coins more then when you deposit tomorrow for the same amount. Just thinking of the idea.

Could you get Parmabtc to sign a message from his old btc address , because his pw was recently changed.
Just to be sure han!
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:15:39 PM

ok, ok,

We have to save earth.

not really a 100% like that since you could be either get burn by investing into an ICO, and i dont really see any innovations on your coins, so how do you expect for your ICO investor to gain profit with your coins?

You have all kind of coins lately. You have social media coins, you have just SHA-256 coins without any innovation. You have the typical pump & dump type of coins, the too much promise coins...

On coin innovation there is not really a magic BlockNet or so that i will deliver, what i can deliver is a lot of traffic to the coin itself. A lot of outside people that can be interested in buying the coin, so Planetcoin will be mainly a social media coin and from time to time we will add new feautures to the wallet, all little things, but those little things can make the difference in a few weels/months..

ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:07:45 PM

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin

Why extra ?

Could you get Parmabtc to sign a message from his old btc address , because his pw was recently changed.
Just to be sure han!

Yes of course, i'm going to send message from my old address.

Password changed to higher entropy, a friend of mine was hacked recently.... so you know!
batmanbad

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:53:09 PM

SCAM CONFIRMED.

He is placebo , avoid this user like the plague.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:23:29 PM

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin

Why extra ?

Just to be sure han!

Password changed to higher entropy, a friend of mine was hacked recently.... so you know!

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
address
1NqzJKKT9VvtH7vKpsZaJCnTARTAn7f5CH
Parmabtc
March 05 2015

signature
IBbd6smik4XA+ZQuLcgTuSNICMAvkbw9QIurZNh8dEA9GCVbb1h08pSyk90Zx1Pa5mT8cZPXgMJxCpRxBPSDfjc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

where you can find  this address?
this old message when i bought my first 0.06861 Bitcoins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310751.msg3403003#msg3403003
https://blockchain.info/tx/8ccd12183aa369d70cef373cf7561b1ea004e67e81702daf3ef5bd0d5aa94995/edit
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:30:19 AM

ManhattanMine
supr nova
COIN MINERS

btcpx
C-CEX
AllCoin

Why extra ?

Just to be sure han!

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
address
1NqzJKKT9VvtH7vKpsZaJCnTARTAn7f5CH
Parmabtc
March 05 2015

signature
IBbd6smik4XA+ZQuLcgTuSNICMAvkbw9QIurZNh8dEA9GCVbb1h08pSyk90Zx1Pa5mT8cZPXgMJxCpRxBPSDfjc=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

where you can find  this address?
this old message when i bought my first 0.06861 Bitcoins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310751.msg3403003#msg3403003
https://blockchain.info/tx/8ccd12183aa369d70cef373cf7561b1ea004e67e81702daf3ef5bd0d5aa94995/edit

Seems good !
I will take the risk , though people are saying it to be scam , seems fine to me
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:44:17 AM

YES I will take a RISK too.
As posted here

I tripled my XSL bounty, and now ready to 5X

0.1 btc (or more) coming on ICO address
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:08:23 AM

SCAM CONFIRMED.

Huh  Do you mean PlanetCoin dev is placebo?
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:11:32 AM

SCAM CONFIRMED.

Huh  Do you mean PlanetCoin dev is placebo?

The UK band Placebo, i don't think he will make coins, he earn enough money with singing, don't you think?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: