Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PLANETCOIN - SCRYPT - Trading on YOBIT/ALCUREX  (Read 27170 times)
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 12:06:58 PM

Hallo Folks

Investor coming, asking me on this ICO.

I only say what the rules are , any other questions ask to Dev

first transaction signed, waiting investor PM's

Address Ready - 3NbVULYwvfovt1y71enbfVb4SkNhQTqg9e

Spreadsheet ready - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHnGoRAU1RSe10vGe-BPkpz-aHo5Fzi8ycdeAoujkEQ/edit?usp=sharing
hayan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:28:45 PM

Seems good !
I will take the risk , though people are saying it to be scam , seems fine to me

Good luck finding a new altcoin ANN that doesn't get at least 4 or 5 people accusing it of being a scam. Usually it's one of either "ICO = definite scam", "altcoin = definite scam", or "I actually want to get on in this, but I want more coins to myself so I'mma tell people it's a scam and by the time they want to join I'll hopefully have got heaps of coins to myself".
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 12:43:14 PM

ManhattanMine is Up! Pre Registration is now open!
http://planet.manhattanmine.com
Good Luck to All!

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:41:26 PM

ManhattanMine is Up! Pre Registration is now open!
http://planet.manhattanmine.com
Good Luck to All!

Thx. OPs updated.

Seems good !
I will take the risk , though people are saying it to be scam , seems fine to me

Good luck finding a new altcoin ANN that doesn't get at least 4 or 5 people accusing it of being a scam. Usually it's one of either "ICO = definite scam", "altcoin = definite scam", or "I actually want to get on in this, but I want more coins to myself so I'mma tell people it's a scam and by the time they want to join I'll hopefully have got heaps of coins to myself".

There are many ICO/altcoins that aren't scam at all.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:50:02 PM

Why in the Hell everyone here is so damn paranoid.

I know there have been scams before and there will be scams again but starting to call some new guy/coin scam just because there have been many such? You're a fool if you do so.
Your funds are supposed to be safe in Escrow, you don't like it , don't bother commenting.
I really hate how some people act.

@OP , where is the wallet for the coin and on which exchange is it going to be ?
Little low on funds , will invest soon enough
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:00:57 PM

I know there have been scams before and there will be scams again but starting to call some new guy/coin scam just because there have been many such? You're a fool if you do so.
Your funds are supposed to be safe in Escrow, you don't like it , don't bother commenting.

@OP , where is the wallet for the coin and on which exchange is it going to be ?

Wallet will be available at launch. I've contacted some small exchanges. This coin needs to grow little by little.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 02:02:07 PM

Wallet will be available at launch. I've contacted some small exchanges. This coin needs to grow little by little.

I understand that , all ICO's provide wallet at launch But you must announce an exchange which will be available at the time of launch.
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:36:25 PM

I understand that , all ICO's provide wallet at launch But you must announce an exchange which will be available at the time of launch.

Currently , no exchange at launch, but i still have a decent amount of time to get it on a exchange. Pretty sure that it will be listed on a exchange. There are plenty of exchanges.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 07:03:03 PM

Im launching a Block Explorer for this coin at Launch, so hopefully things will ramp up.

planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:50:17 PM

Im launching a Block Explorer for this coin at Launch, so hopefully things will ramp up.

Thanks.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:01:06 PM

So how will this coin save planet earth??? I don't see any plans or whitepaper in the OP.

Right now it is only just another ICO coin.  Roll Eyes

planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:16:54 PM

So how will this coin save planet earth??? I don't see any plans or whitepaper in the OP.

Right now it is only just another ICO coin.  Roll Eyes

Every baby needs to have a name. Planet coin was taking because of all central banks in the whole world are printing more and more money, this leads to worthless currencies. We don't want a new Bitcoin as the name is technical, we want to use a name that is global that sounds globally and what is more global then our planet. By having a coin like Planet coin we can stop the deflation (or worthless currencies) to have one major currency, a currency that doesn't need any trees to make, doesn't need machines to make it. Planet coin will use some nature resources in the beginning during the POW phase and then POS will hit the coin and no need to speed electricity on it.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 09:32:32 PM

How long will the Proof of Work phase last?

planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:34:44 PM

How long will the Proof of Work phase last?

Around 35 days.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 09:37:09 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 10:01:54 PM by cintrondigital

Thats good. When you mentioned long POW, i thought it was longer.

planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:27:05 AM

Thats good. When you mentioned long POW, i thought it was longer.

35 days in POW is lately ages, most of the coins are a lot shorter like 5 days or even less.
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:37:36 AM

when does the POW phase begin?
planetcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:38:58 AM

when does the POW phase begin?

Launch is at 03/11 8PM CET. So then the POW will start, till it hit 50,000 blocks (around 35 days) and then we will be fully in ICO.

smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:17:01 PM

Will there be a reward for early investors?
batmanbad

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:32:25 PM

SCAM CONFIRMED.

He is placebo , avoid this user like the plague.

Huh  Do you mean PlanetCoin dev is placebo?

The UK band Placebo, i don't think he will make coins, he earn enough money with singing, don't you think?

no the escrow placebo, users abandon the ship !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: