Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PLANETCOIN - SCRYPT - Trading on YOBIT/ALCUREX  (Read 27170 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:07:44 PM

I just did a deposit Cheesy

Time to promote Planetcoin to da moon Cheesy

No, wait with promotion till end of ICO!

Of course.  Grin Would be stupid from me to promote now. When it is 10 PM CET then i will start Cheesy

PS: Most likely will put a little more BTC into play if it stay that low.
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:13:50 PM

Of course.  Grin Would be stupid from me to promote now. When it is 10 PM CET then i will start Cheesy

Same here, how much did you put in? 0.3?
I Just sent 0,3 so I'm also in now.
Will not be here to promote this evening
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:14:54 PM

At launch i will hire a marketing team to spread the news of Planetcoin.

I'll put some personal hashrate to mine my coin.

All ICO fonds will be used for marketing/promoting Planetcoin

Roadmap

1. Encrypted messages will be part of the wallet
2. Hire marketing team to increase our followers and increase the interest of the coin to hit a bigger exchange.

Project plan:

1. Hit a small exchange within 3 days after launch
2. Hit a bigger exchange within one week after launch
3. From the moment we have a price for our coin, start looking for merchandise site that want to accept Planetcoin
4. Faucet or Dice game if it is really needed.
5. Waiting for community input. Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:16:13 PM

Only 0.10 BTC for now Smiley I want to see how much it is at around 9PM. I believe everything below 1 BTC is a bargain. I know how POW/POS coins works. After 3 or 4 days it is 50% POW and 50% POS, so the total number of coins will only be 2,000,000 if i'm not mistaken. I remember RISK that was ICO of 75k and total coins only reach 132K and it should be 250K if it were all POW blocks.

JSpike

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:17:41 PM

Only 0.10 BTC for now Smiley I want to see how much it is at around 9PM. I believe everything below 1 BTC is a bargain.

Nice!!!!!! Means for now I'm a whale here lol
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:18:07 PM

Only 0.10 BTC for now Smiley I want to see how much it is at around 9PM. I believe everything below 1 BTC is a bargain.

And a pretty cheap whale Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:19:38 PM

Of course it depends on the hashrate. But i've one day before launch to make everybody crazy about Planetcoin Cheesy That is also the reason why PENcoin was added on Bittrex, not really for the coin, but because of the trillions (spam) tweets that i made together with some other good dedicate people of course Cheesy
JSpike

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:19:42 PM

And a pretty cheap whale Cheesy
Indeed lol, but join ICO with less then 0,3 is not so fun to play with, like to make some BTC.
Btw coinsup Risk was also lower because fork,
JSpike

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:21:36 PM

Of course it depends on the hashrate. But i've one day before launch to make everybody crazy about Planetcoin Cheesy That is also the reason why PENcoin was added on Bittrex, not really for the coin, but because of the trillions (spam) tweets that i made together with some other good dedicate people of course Cheesy

Indeed, we need 1 active dev and 2 fast adding to Bittrex, 3 not sell for prices less then x10 ICO  Cool
JSpike

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:26:36 PM

@ParmaBTC how much is in ICO now?
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 02:33:46 PM

@ParmaBTC how much is in ICO now?

here's the gdoc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHnGoRAU1RSe10vGe-BPkpz-aHo5Fzi8ycdeAoujkEQ/edit?usp=sharing

take a look yourself

thanks
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:34:06 PM

Indeed, we need 1 active dev and 2 fast adding to Bittrex, 3 not sell for prices less then x10 ICO  Cool

Last year i join some really crazy ICO and they have me really big returns, the coins that nobody wanted, and it hit Bittrex and everybody start buying it like crazy. Look at MARYJ. ICO price was only 170 sats, and look what they already achieved.
JSpike

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:38:21 PM

Last year i join some really crazy ICO and they have me really big returns, the coins that nobody wanted, and it hit Bittrex and everybody start buying it like crazy. Look at MARYJ. ICO price was only 170 sats, and look what they already achieved.
Indeed.
Let the same happen here, Like my stack so far Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:44:09 PM

Indeed.

Watch out a increase of 0.07 BTC will lower your stake by 10%   Grin  Tongue
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:44:46 PM

I don't see your name in the list? Not planning to join the coin yourself?
JSpike

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:49:01 PM

Indeed.

LOL I don;t think like that.
I think good that you didn't do the ICO, else my 0,3BTC was almost no coin at all  Grin
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:56:23 PM

Is this coin getting launched tomorrow for mining?

If so where is Planetcoin's website? Even a free something.wordpress.com would be a start.

How come you have not post any links to the wallet clients or the source code?

The pools have the client code I am guessing?

For a fair launch could you post the links for the QT wallets and add them to the OP at least and the Source Code?

Otherwise it is just going to be a mad scramble if you put the download links and mining information at the last second which is a form of helping instamining with 60 second blocks and only a very small amount of blocks giving a 0 reward.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:02:47 PM

Indeed.

LOL I don;t think like that.
I think good that you didn't do the ICO, else my 0,3BTC was almost no coin at all  Grin

Sometimes i'm really impressed with the ICO results, like RISK, it was just crazy. More then 20 BTC in ICO. Of course, i'm pretty trusted escrow, i think Cheesy At least nobody complain about my escrow service, if the coin is afterwards bad then it is not me that did something wrong, i just want to make sure that people who invested in a coin get their coins.

But ParmaBTC also had a pretty good escrow on Twister, i believe 5 BTC, so... who knows ... it is still not 10 PM Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:04:48 PM

Is this coin getting launched tomorrow for mining?

If so where is Planetcoin's website? Even a free something.wordpress.com would be a start.

How come you have not post any links to the wallet clients or the source code?

The pools have the client code I am guessing?

For a fair launch could you post the links for the QT wallets and add them to the OP at least and the Source Code?

Otherwise it is just going to be a mad scramble if you put the download links and mining information at the last second which is a form of helping instamining with 60 second blocks and only a very small amount of blocks giving a 0 reward.

He cannot release the wallet and source, else people can already start mining, and the first 100 blocks are 0, so pools should have plenty of time to get everything ready. 100 blocks should take 20 mins or so. Average time for a mining pool to be active is something like 4 or 5 mins.

1 - 99 : 0 PLANET REWARDS (no instamine)
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:22:31 PM

ICO currently stands at 0.70 BTC - only a few hours left.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: