Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fair Price of Bitcoin: $518?  (Read 4605 times)
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:03:36 PM

What actually do you/they consider as fair price ?
The price is always fair with one person's perspective but it will never be fair as same .
If you're looking for fair price , just put some in paper wallet for a year or two .
if you use them for buying/selling/trading , it's always fair price .
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:47:09 PM

Its hard to give a stable price to bitcoin. Sometimes I used to think 100$ would be it. But hard to put a price on it.
A stable price of $5000 would be great to, but we should try to focus on a realstic price, like $350-$550.
$5000 stable price is just a sweet dream and I don't think the price will go there but I hope the price become stable at around $500
You heard him China, wake up guys, get us to $500 by Monday Morning! /s But I think we can all agree that $500 is a good price to be stabled at.

You speak for everyone?

Well I don't agree.
What is a price you would like to realistically see? But I will correct it to most.

within 5 years i would like to see $10,000.

I said realistically.
certainly at the moment one stable price would be between 450$ and 550$.
But I have no doubt that in the coming years we will be hitting the home of the 1000$.

5 years for $1000, 15 years for $2500. Bitcoin had its huge growth, its not gonna go up 49900% again.

Do you have any facts or data to support your opinion?

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:55:20 PM

Its hard to give a stable price to bitcoin. Sometimes I used to think 100$ would be it. But hard to put a price on it.
A stable price of $5000 would be great to, but we should try to focus on a realstic price, like $350-$550.
$5000 stable price is just a sweet dream and I don't think the price will go there but I hope the price become stable at around $500
You heard him China, wake up guys, get us to $500 by Monday Morning! /s But I think we can all agree that $500 is a good price to be stabled at.

You speak for everyone?

Well I don't agree.
What is a price you would like to realistically see? But I will correct it to most.

within 5 years i would like to see $10,000.

I said realistically.
certainly at the moment one stable price would be between 450$ and 550$.
But I have no doubt that in the coming years we will be hitting the home of the 1000$.

5 years for $1000, 15 years for $2500. Bitcoin had its huge growth, its not gonna go up 49900% again.

Do you have any facts or data to support your opinion?

Do you? The price may swing down to under $100 in a month, but I don't think one btc is gonna reach $10,000 unless theres a ton of inflation.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:46:05 PM

First of all, I said "I would like to see", I didn't make any prediction, whereas you not only made a prediction, you stated it as if it were fact.

Anyway the reason I would not be surprised with exponential growth is based on the possible displacement of several trillion dollar markets, such as gold.

catlinhappy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:54:18 PM

pfff i would be happy if it comes back to 300 dollars im not even thinking about 500

Yes but before I purchase some I hope it goes up.Today i will purchase about 10 btc and hold them til i see at least 100 usd in profit.
Seems like the best way to use the bitcoins holding and profit when price rises.

coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 08:07:14 PM

I dunno, you can't really put an equation on the price. Like many others have stated it's a free market and people can sell for whatever price they'd like while other will buy at whatever price they like. THIS IS WHERE THE HUGE UPSIDE POTENTIAL IS. All you need is a large demand with a limited supply and the price could surge very quickly. We saw it in 2013, and I expect we'll see it again.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:18:30 PM

There is no such thing as ''fair'' price in business.
In business value or price of something is always dependent on supply and demand.
It's simple like that Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:47:34 PM

pfff i would be happy if it comes back to 300 dollars im not even thinking about 500
300 dollars is only a few weeks away , dont worry. im thinking we'll get at 500 in maybe 2 Months or so ?
Price have slowly been going up , but been sinking because of people losing hopes ( exchanges getting hacked etc )
Btcvilla

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:59:14 PM

300 dollars is only a few weeks away , dont worry. im thinking we'll get at 500 in maybe 2 Months or so ?
Price have slowly been going up , but been sinking because of people losing hopes ( exchanges getting hacked etc )
Lets hope all these exchange hacks teach people that their btc is only safe with them  Smiley .
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:56:57 PM

Lets hope all these exchange hacks teach people that their btc is only safe with them  Smiley .
hopefully it does , i dont understand why exchanges keep getting " hacked " tho , maybe its just scams : <
Btcvilla

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:48:29 PM

hopefully it does , i dont understand why exchanges keep getting " hacked " tho , maybe its just scams : <
Exchanges are not sercuring their coins, and I'm sure some of them are inside jobs.
scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:09:48 AM

Maybe I am too optimistic, but I feel right now is the time to buy . but only time will tell
Brent9018

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:18:49 AM

I'm just over here waiting for the day the 21 millionth bit coin is made so I can sell my bitcoins while the price is high. Wink
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:25:00 AM

First of all, I said "I would like to see", I didn't make any prediction, whereas you not only made a prediction, you stated it as if it were fact.

Anyway the reason I would not be surprised with exponential growth is based on the possible displacement of several trillion dollar markets, such as gold.

Well, that is a good point if just some of the gold investors decided to hope onto the bitcoin train then it would really be a train lol

We would not need many of them to notice a big difference and where that would take us is unknown to me but it would be pretty exciting time in bitcoin.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Btcvilla

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:38:42 AM

Well, that is a good point if just some of the gold investors decided to hope onto the bitcoin train then it would really be a train lol

We would not need many of them to notice a big difference and where that would take us is unknown to me but it would be pretty exciting time in bitcoin.
We need all investors to hop on the Bitcoin train, it would be really amazing.
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:56:36 AM

makes no difference to me nor alot of other members here.  why is everyone so obsessed with the price of bitcoin without buying any.  those that want high prices are just waiting to sell.  enjoy the low prices and buy.
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:26:52 AM

So, some whales suppress the price and eat as much bitcoins as they want and then burn the sparkle?

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:29:33 AM

With the ability to short coming into play over the last year its one of the reasons we are lower than expected.  It was something new that everyone wanted to try out and it timed very well with a bear market.  Perhaps we'd be still $500-$600 else.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 12:10:54 PM

Without looking at the formula, it's certainly still undervalued considering the potential for growth and for world wide mainstream adoption, years down the road. If you consider the market size of existing money remittance service, it should be far higher than that. that is the area where I see bitcoin will most likely excel at.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:41:52 PM

Bitcoin already seems to be fair at it's price.
Also, 1 BTC will always be = 1 BTC however much it is valued at, so instead of going for fiat, I would prefer a stable price at which we will be able to spend our BTC and don't regret if a price hike happens the next minute, which I am sure nobody wants...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: