Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining from another place.  (Read 3878 times)
montello (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:39:18 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 07:51:25 AM by -ck

Hello , I would like to know if there's any one who can actually help me with this.
I'm looking to purchase some miners to be ship to someone and that person to do the minning til I profit and then we share profits.
That's all let me know if there's any one who may be able to do it.
I prefer having a trusted member to talk about it since without trust I can't make this happen-

Thanks for reading.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:05:03 PM

You're looking for 'hosted mining' - you'll have more success looking for those terms.

I haven't used any, but this popped past a few days back:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=973069.msg10636866#msg10636866
Not sure if he's taking on new miners, but give him a poke Smiley

There's also a reasonably well-maintained list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0

that person to do the minning til I profit and then we share profits.
That might be a dealbreaker, but that depends on exactly what you mean by that Smiley

Typical hosting solutions just involve you paying (up front) a fixed fee for hosting+electricity+maintenance and some incidental fees (installation, additional services required).  If you do profit, it's all yours.  If you don't, they still get their normal fee - meaning very little financial risk for them (other than insurance and such).

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:15:10 AM

Why don't you want to mine by yourself?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:37:31 AM

could you just rent from the first person and then share profit? i think its much easier
MCHouston

Activity: 882

Where am I?

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:51:07 PM

I'm looking to purchase some miners to be ship to someone and that person to do the minning til I profit and then we share profits.

I think something else would have to be worked out with 100% of the people out there, just doesn't make sense you take all the profits, while there is an physical space and electricity racking up a bill.

There's also a reasonably well-maintained list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0

Hmmm, all this talk is making me think about renting out power and space to miners.  I could easily beat the prices on that list.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
jamesdeng

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:26:40 AM

it should be also depends on how what coins you are going to miner , what kind of miner you will purchase .
the G(M)hash / power is important for the person who contribute electricity and space .
For scrypt :  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1312.R1.TR9.TRC1.A0.H0.Xsc.TRS2&_nkw=scrypt+mining+contract&ghostText=&_sacat=0

For Sha256:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=scrypt+mining+contract&_from=R40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=sha256+mining+contract&_sacat=0

tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:59:35 AM

it should be also depends on how what coins you are going to miner , what kind of miner you will purchase .
the G(M)hash / power is important for the person who contribute electricity and space .
For scrypt :  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1312.R1.TR9.TRC1.A0.H0.Xsc.TRS2&_nkw=scrypt+mining+contract&ghostText=&_sacat=0

For Sha256:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=scrypt+mining+contract&_from=R40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=sha256+mining+contract&_sacat=0

just so you know.  mining contracts on ebay sell for more than 10x their mined value

and op.  its mining not minning.
Bananana

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:32:11 AM

Hello , I would like to know if there's any one who can actually help me with this.
I prefer having a trusted member to talk about it since without trust I can't make this happen-

Thanks for reading.

Not worth the trouble and risk, it ganna take sometime or never for ROI.

TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:18:04 PM

Be carefully because you can get scammed very fast.
Exther2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:11:14 PM

It is overpriced, don't you think?
I read most of services like described and some of described, it is not worth to pay for them. They cost more then you simply buy coins.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 08:33:21 PM

Dont mine!
Mining isnt profitable anymore... they just eat up your money through electricity bills

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:35:17 PM

Thanks for reading.
So you are just talking about 'hosting' You basically own physical miners equipment and send it to your specified "mining location". These kind of dealings were very popular not so long time ago mainly in 2014. It was golden era of 'mining hosting' back then. But since 'cloud mining' was invented it is not so popular anymore. So you may want to find good cloud mining company instead.
MustafaJohnMing

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:35:12 PM

This isn't true, it all depends on cost of equipment and efficiency. If you have cheap electricity and paid a good price you will make at very least an ROI and be able to sell the machine.
Do you have this conditions?
winchancer

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:40:29 PM

But can Ebay block your account for selling BTC?

It seems they are catching some sellers...
MustafaJohnMing

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:27:46 PM

But can Ebay block your account for selling BTC?

It seems they are catching some sellers...
They should do that, as it's not legal to sell by your own will with price you want.
Sale should be on the exchange sites only, no other.
natbit

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:25:40 AM

Why don't you want to mine by yourself?

I suppose that the electricity there is more cheaper or the hardware comes cheap.I would suggest always analyse the risk in lending out any hardware because the bitcoin hardware are really expensive to loose.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:55:25 PM

Electricity costs. It is main factor, because low btc price at this time compaired with it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:43:23 AM

Go with cloud mining options.

You might lose everything if you do it privately with a person you do not know. Not a smart idea.

Eric Mu

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:24:18 AM

Dont mine!
Mining isnt profitable anymore... they just eat up your money through electricity bills

Talking in absolutes.
lunnalee
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:35:10 AM

will you have a try: https://www.hashnest.com/l/FvOQi5xwH3U  

I 've no idea about cloud mining ,but I brought their product the antiminer U3 ,the vest-pocket USB miner  Cheesy.  It works well .

IF you are successful ,I will be follow  Tongue

good luck !!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: