Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
PantFire

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:31:12 PM

I don't have any super secret method.  I buy when I can afford to buy.  I've tried that dice faucet with no luck.  I have been playing around with the lawnmower app though.  Have accumulated about 1/10 of a coin so far with that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:37:35 PM

by investing to mining, slowly but surely

it is good for long-term investment, I also mining for the future, but mining really have to have a lot of capital, because of the difficulty is increasing and the income the less.

Cloud or physical? With halving coming up, its a risky field right now right

physical. yeah I am also very confident when halving occurs bitcoin prices will be increasing high.

This sudden increase in price may entice more miners to join, driving the difficulty up. Mining really has too many factors to calculate profitability. On the other hand, halving may cause a decrease in demand of miners in fear of negative returns. So many unknowns...
yes you are right, I do not think about the impact of these miners to halving. but I expect the best when halving occurs
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:13:43 PM

I don't think there is an easy way or investment to do that, Most new sites offering percentage on BTC deposits are scams and other not offering a certain percentage don't give allot of profit.

This is correct and the onlyu real way to grow your bitcoin is to earn it.  There is not other way.  If you get involved with these scam sites, sooner or later they will go down and when they do, chances are they will have your money and take it with them.  So do it right and earn it.  That is the best way.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 07:19:33 PM

I don't think there is an easy way or investment to do that, Most new sites offering percentage on BTC deposits are scams and other not offering a certain percentage don't give allot of profit.

This is correct and the onlyu real way to grow your bitcoin is to earn it.  There is not other way.  If you get involved with these scam sites, sooner or later they will go down and when they do, chances are they will have your money and take it with them.  So do it right and earn it.  That is the best way.

Why are you so paranoic about scam?

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:31:21 PM

HYips doubler,cyclers ,shares,and ptc this all are a risk investment,even when there is a reputable ptc,since it can close without say im going down.Bitcoins investments are pretty small and the risk is very high,can try to lend with colateral,maybe one of the most safety way,other is signatures,and well harder would do captcha service and be paid with bitcoin.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:38:19 PM

Because there are to many of them out there and there is no one tying to stop them.  People get on these forums expecting to earn free Bitcoin and this opens the door for people to advertise their fake scams sites or their get rich quick schemes.  These sites are out there refusing to publicize their owner information because they are scamming things.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
chokesir

Activity: 196

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 08:56:57 PM

Some good investments in altcoins is always good.
Make sure to hold your coins though, don't panic sell.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:19:34 PM

Don't just keep on holding if you are earning profits at present price then sell some of your bitcoins and enjoy the profits and wait again for the price fall so that you can buy some more bitcoins and keep it safe in your digital wallet and that is the right way to grow your bitcoins.
Etoiliste

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:24:29 PM

Don't just keep on holding if you are earning profits at present price then sell some of your bitcoins and enjoy the profits and wait again for the price fall so that you can buy some more bitcoins and keep it safe in your digital wallet and that is the right way to grow your bitcoins.
i just buy when it falls and sell it one it's profitble sometimes it keeps going down so i recommand to not sellit for half or less because you must wait for it to go back up and minimaze your losses
BTC_Grinch

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:38:06 PM

And very risky if you don't know what you're doing
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 09:51:58 PM

Because there are to many of them out there and there is no one tying to stop them.  People get on these forums expecting to earn free Bitcoin and this opens the door for people to advertise their fake scams sites or their get rich quick schemes.  These sites are out there refusing to publicize their owner information because they are scamming things.

And why do you put all in the same basket?
Many or allmost all does not mean all.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:19:32 PM

i just buy when it falls and sell it one it's profitble sometimes it keeps going down so i recommand to not sellit for half or less because you must wait for it to go back up and minimaze your losses

That's the good strategy to follow and with good strategy you would surely earn profits and minimize your losses, and people are getting more into bitcoins trading as it is very volatile as compared to forex or stock trading so you can make good profits in short period of time.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:52:40 AM

Yes it should be stopped and there should be nothing stopping the action.
Because the name of fraud including criminal acts
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:10:38 AM

yes i know that is good for earn bitcoin,and i also ever take profit from invest altcoin,but i just can doing it many time,sometime i fail to pick coins and it become unused,how you know which coins are profitable?can you tell me some tips to choose good coins for invest?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:43:06 AM

Faucet have revamped themselves in recent months too me anyways.
I always thought you can not make anything doing them as I was right at that time.
But now I have found 4 faucets that give 2000 satoshis every claim in a 8 hour block.
Having them go to faucetbox does bother me as I can set the threshold of went to release them to my wallet.
Faucets to me are cool again.   Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:27:37 AM

I always thought you can not make anything doing them as I was right at that time.
But now I have found 4 faucets that give 2000 satoshis every claim in a 8 hour block.
Having them go to faucetbox does bother me as I can set the threshold of went to release them to my wallet.

Thats a great assumption about faucets i'm happy that their is someone that are very fond of faucets me too are very fond of faucets and still using it to earn extra bitcoin.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 10:41:28 AM

Thats a great assumption about faucets i'm happy that their is someone that are very fond of faucets me too are very fond of faucets and still using it to earn extra bitcoin.

I said you faucets are a good method...
Ok it is not the only one method,but it is a good method if you chose the best faucets.

I have members who earn 5000 satoshi for 3 claim...(with strategy)
They claim only if they have not better faucets under the hand...
I have members who invest in my systems...of course only if they have not better systems under the hand...

I cannot help more...if people believe that I am a scammer...I cannot prove that I'am not...(lol)
of course they cannot prove that I am one(lol)

betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:53:38 PM

I often work to do someone else's job.. sometimes I register at the link someone and got a few cents
better than faucet..
but you must be careful when job downloading. I ever had malware on the application

Well that's a very convenient work you got there and a better sub for faucets, and yup i had experience with malware in some of my online job when I download them so be very careful with it.
Yeah I'll think of another job to grow the bitcoin if I still have problems like that at this time.. I am still confused what jobs are suitable for growing bitcoin quickly

adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:27:08 PM

I often work to do someone else's job.. sometimes I register at the link someone and got a few cents
better than faucet..
but you must be careful when job downloading. I ever had malware on the application

Well that's a very convenient work you got there and a better sub for faucets, and yup i had experience with malware in some of my online job when I download them so be very careful with it.
Yeah I'll think of another job to grow the bitcoin if I still have problems like that at this time.. I am still confused what jobs are suitable for growing bitcoin quickly

If you are looking for a way to grow your bitcoins quickly then you should accept and take the risks. Either investing, gambling or trading will suit on your needs if you are really wanting profit quickly. Those said methods do have high risks though, and I know everyone was aware of it.
xmax

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:12:54 PM

The question is which altcoins are the best to mess with?  I have seen coins come to the market then crash back out in the matter of days.  if you would have invested into those you would be looking bad right now.  How do you determine which altcoins are best.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: