Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:05:58 AM

Buy 1 btc now on Poloniex. Buy cryptocurrency in Margin Trading section. Watch money grow. Ha
Why do you recommend to buy bitcoin in poloniex?  there is an excess or profit sooner buy on there ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:12:25 AM

Do you think guys the price will go past $500 this Christmas and is it now the right time to buy?

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:59:30 AM

There is a very interesting asset available which might interest some of you. Pls take a look:

Here is the link:

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:32:15 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 12:24:30 PM by Amph

altcoin investments is too much risky, they lose value in a short period of time, take diamond it was at 200k satoshi not a long time ago not under 80k satoshi

they look more and more like bank bonds, those that are utterly unsecure, and with huge variance
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:52:01 AM

altcoin investments is too much risky, they lose value in a short period of time, take diamond it was at 200k satoshi not a long time ago not under 80k satoshi

they look more and mroe like bank bonds, those that are utterly unsecure, and with huge variance

It is also risky, as and invest in antiques with expensive objects of art?  Cheesy

I think investing in Bitcoin at present for this price is much more dangerous.
Investing in rare coins with a small number of coins in the system is less risky than investing in shares that prints any governmental organization.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Sturgeon

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:07:36 PM

they look more and mroe like bank bonds, those that are utterly unsecure, and with huge variance

you must know when you buy (invest) and when you sell
some month ago we know crave price very high and reach more than 500.000 satosi/1crave  and now only 1000-2000satosi
before crave release masternodes price of crave very low only 10-15k satosi and im buying at 20.000 satosi  Roll Eyes

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:26:49 PM

Well, DMD Diamond has never dissapointed me so far and it has brought me nothing but profits. That being sad, yes, I am a long time holder and supporter.
However, why would I hold it and stake it in case it s not profitable.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:28:41 PM

It is also risky, as and invest in antiques with expensive objects of art?  Cheesy

Investing in rare coins with a small number of coins in the system is less risky than investing in shares that prints any governmental organization.

i can't see how bitcoin is more unsecure than any altcoin, every alt aside from litecoin, that was in top 10, it's now in the trash can forgotten

the other that are holding still strong are doge and peercoin, the remaining have lost a big portion of their value, and most likely they will not recover

on the other hand bitcoin is recovering nicely, i believe that when bitcoin will be adopted more the other alt will all die in no time
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:40:02 PM

i can't see how bitcoin is more unsecure than any altcoin, every alt aside from litecoin, that was in top 10, it's now in the trash can forgotten

the other that are holding still strong are doge and peercoin, the remaining have lost a big portion of their value, and most likely they will not recover

on the other hand bitcoin is recovering nicely, i believe that when bitcoin will be adopted more the other alt will all die in no time
how could  altcoins die? Many altcoins have good user base, active developer teams, abundant useful features like NXT, BTS, ETH Ripple etc! They are all priced in Bitcoin! The price movement  correlates with Bitcoin! Bitcoin price is up, atcooin will drop down! Like Dollar and gold! I don't think you points make any sense! Probably some shit altcoins will not survive.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Nolankane

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:45:58 PM

For now I'm just doing satoshi and working hard to get to that 1 bitcoin.
I'm also holding off on buying bitcoin. I might buy it when it goes back down to around $350
I'm not sure if this will happen, only time will tell.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:48:44 PM

In the world there are many different currencies. among them there are strengths and weaknesses.
There is little known and popular currencies in the world market.
The same will happen with alt coins, but after a rigorous selection.
Garbage coin just die. I do not think that Bitcoin to be a most popular crypto currency in a few years.
Already, the problem starts with the Bitcoin transactions (they are too slow and their number is limited - only 7 transactions per second)
So do not blindly believe in the only single btc  Cool

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:02:47 PM

how could  altcoins die? Many altcoins have good user base, active developer teams, abundant useful features like NXT, BTS, ETH Ripple etc! They are all priced in Bitcoin! The price movement  correlates with Bitcoin! Bitcoin price is up, atcooin will drop down! Like Dollar and gold! I don't think you points make any sense! Probably some shit altcoins will not survive.

It surely does seem that they are slowly dying at the moment. Also you say that they have a good user base, they do have people that support them but I this is not a big number at all. And from the communities I was involved with, NXT and Bitshares, I can tell you that many people have left these communities.

I don't think that altcoins will die, but I am not so optimistic about their future as I was when I first got involved with crypto.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:05:37 PM

Believe me that coins you stated will become shitcoins too and eventually will die. No offense. All altcoins made after Bitcoin are just to make many purposes (focus) and not really to involve it in the market in the future.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:06:12 PM

Believe me that coins you stated will become shitcoins too and eventually will die. No offense. All altcoins made after Bitcoin are just to make many purposes (focus) and not really to involve it in the market in the future.

Not all the alt coins were created with no purpose. There are some alt coins with new innovations which will exist along with bitcoin in our financial world. Because crypto-world have enough room for many crypto-currencies to co-exist and to serve different purposes.
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:16:32 PM

Not all the alt coins were created with no purpose. There are some alt coins with new innovations which will exist along with bitcoin in our financial world. Because crypto-world have enough room for many crypto-currencies to co-exist and to serve different purposes.

I actually agree, altcoins that offer something on top of bitcoin will probably survive. In the world there are many currencies existing, there won't be any problem having altcoins surviving side by side.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:06:09 PM

I actually agree, altcoins that offer something on top of bitcoin will probably survive. In the world there are many currencies existing, there won't be any problem having altcoins surviving side by side.

Come on still believing that will happen? Are you just amazed that your "altcoin" eventually have a quiet price now? That is not forever I will swear. No other altcoin will success. I will stick with this kind of belief.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:36:35 PM

In the world there are many different currencies. among them there are strengths and weaknesses.
There is little known and popular currencies in the world market.
The same will happen with alt coins, but after a rigorous selection.
Garbage coin just die. I do not think that Bitcoin to be a most popular crypto currency in a few years.
Already, the problem starts with the Bitcoin transactions (they are too slow and their number is limited - only 7 transactions per second)
So do not blindly believe in the only single btc  Cool

well bitcoin can solve its weakness with sidechain in the future, so why we need altcoin when thaat point will coem true?

i see no reason and that's why many altcoin will die, and only the nostalgic one will survive, or those that offer a completely new thing, like maidsafe and ethereum..maybe...
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:22:39 PM

I'm also holding off on buying bitcoin. I might buy it when it goes back down to around $350

Me too. waiting for that price to go down. But i think it will not be possible for now. There are too much buyers due to inflation . It will grow more if the buyers will not stop. Just earning some for now through gambling and faucets.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:36:40 PM

Earning satoshis is cool. Have you tried earning through bits? I do some with this one website that pays ifyour post is cool and have a sense according to what it is about. You can also get some tips.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:40:10 PM

Maybe someone will make ELI5 list how to grow your bitcoins from this theard?
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: