Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:28:32 PM

For now I'm just doing faucets, I'm probably going to join a signature campaign to help grow my bitcoins. Faucets is slow, but yeah you gotta start somewhere, and every little bit helps me along the way.
I've gambled before but it's not the greatest idea to gamble with something you're trying to build up, there are a bunch of risk factors connected to it.

Faucets re really useless, I don't understand why you guys use them at all? Pointless waste of time.

For you faucets may be a waste of time, and to a certain point, you are right. Only look at the amount of traffic these faucet sites get. A lot! These people don't consider it a waste of time.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:39:28 PM

For now I'm just doing faucets, I'm probably going to join a signature campaign to help grow my bitcoins. Faucets is slow, but yeah you gotta start somewhere, and every little bit helps me along the way.
I've gambled before but it's not the greatest idea to gamble with something you're trying to build up, there are a bunch of risk factors connected to it.

Faucets re really useless, I don't understand why you guys use them at all? Pointless waste of time.

For you faucets may be a waste of time, and to a certain point, you are right. Only look at the amount of traffic these faucet sites get. A lot! These people don't consider it a waste of time.
Well I'm not sure how many other people consider faucets a waste of time, aren't the "people" who are using these faucets typically bots or people who are extremely new when it comes to Bitcoin?

I used to use faucets something like 2 years ago, and once I saw it took 3 months to earn the same amount of pennies, I ended up looking for alternative methods, and eventually stumbled across this board. Then I discovered signature campaigns.

I guess that some people would still use faucets kind of like how I used them, but I can't fathom how they would still have such high traffic.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:30:11 PM

Well I'm not sure how many other people consider faucets a waste of time, aren't the "people" who are using these faucets typically bots or people who are extremely new when it comes to Bitcoin?

I used to use faucets something like 2 years ago, and once I saw it took 3 months to earn the same amount of pennies, I ended up looking for alternative methods, and eventually stumbled across this board. Then I discovered signature campaigns.

I guess that some people would still use faucets kind of like how I used them, but I can't fathom how they would still have such high traffic.

Faucet earnings are seeming too low with current price of bitcoin.
Many people including me still actively working in faucet earning just considering the faith on bitcoin ecosystem. Once bitcoin price hit new heights, like one satoshi will be worth to some $1, then today's faucet earning will worth some millions.

If you can save your satoshi for some 10 to 15 years, then faucet earnings also a good one.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:32:11 PM

That is why faucets owners are getting broked because of this bot. They also want profit the same as the one who gets free satoshis using their faucet. It is not that large profit for them too. That is why they cant pay that much for faucets and also because of those bots that is why they dont pay a large quantity. They need some time also for their sites to be viewed.
yun9999

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:26:51 PM

Seems like a lot of work.  I just tried signing up to 1 Faucet but you're right, it's a good way to learn and spread the word.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:48:14 PM

Faucets are good to let new people understand and know that is possible to send and receive pennies that banks wont allow or any other way.Bad since to earn some good ammount will need something like some hours to make 100k and well currently isnt worthing a lot but may reach a big value.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:49:49 AM

I would say the best method to grow your Bitcoin would be using your BTC to start a gambling site, since 50% of Bitcoins economy is gambling...it would definitely profit you.

I didn't know that. If that is true then it's amazing.

But I wouldn't say that starting a gambling site would definitely profit you though. We all know that it depends on many factors, it's not so easy to definitely have profit at something.

This is much easier said than done. You need skill for this or to pay someone to do it instead of you. Then you still need skill running these kinds of sites.

Also, there are many gambling sites out there at the moment. So you would need to work hard just to prove yourself and gain some market share. All in all you need a lot of money just to start something like that.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:07:51 AM

haha lol faucet its can be useless and useful.. if you old members with income more than 0.1 perweek its be useless, but for newbie its very useful no need skills Cheesy
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:20:01 PM

Seems like a lot of work.  I just tried signing up to 1 Faucet but you're right, it's a good way to learn and spread the word.

Yup! a lot of work for starters but if you get the hang of it and you gain many referrals that will be an of use for you, you can get more btc than working your way without referrals.
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:26:15 PM

Yup! a lot of work for starters but if you get the hang of it and you gain many referrals that will be an of use for you, you can get more btc than working your way without referrals.

I dont do referrals but I still earn a lot through faucet. It is better for me than doing a lot of captchas in those captcha works here. You will get exhausted just thinking how many captchas you should make to get the minimum payment. In faucet there is no minimum. you are paid directly. Plus you have the chance to get that lucky big satoshi prize
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

Seems like a lot of work.  I just tried signing up to 1 Faucet but you're right, it's a good way to learn and spread the word.

I dont do referrals but I still earn a lot through faucet. It is better for me than doing a lot of captchas in those captcha works here. You will get exhausted just thinking how many captchas you should make to get the minimum payment. In faucet there is no minimum. you are paid directly. Plus you have the chance to get that lucky big satoshi prize

Damn that captcha works. So tiring work to do. Im really not recommending it to the newbies even for waste of time purposes.

Back in my newbies days, my methods are faucets and signature campaign. Now Im doing trading most of the time. Just learn new things while growing up. Time will tell.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:12:02 PM

Seems like a lot of work.  I just tried signing up to 1 Faucet but you're right, it's a good way to learn and spread the word.

Damn that captcha works. So tiring work to do. Im really not recommending it to the newbies even for waste of time purposes.

Back in my newbies days, my methods are faucets and signature campaign. Now Im doing trading most of the time. Just learn new things while growing up. Time will tell.

I have done those captchas when I dont even know a single thing about bitcoin. I think it is called megatypers. Just seeing those captchas that are non stop coming makes me sick. That is why when I saw that here in bitcoin they pay just like how it os paid in dollars I say I wont do it again. I wont recommend it to. You might puke there.
bitcoinblessed

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:22:04 PM

Buy 1 btc now on Poloniex. Buy cryptocurrency in Margin Trading section. Watch money grow. Ha
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:31:44 AM

Buy 1 btc now on Poloniex. Buy cryptocurrency in Margin Trading section. Watch money grow. Ha

Go buy now so you can help the volume increase in pump rate that will help build resistance and support in today's price lol. I bought 2btc at 380. Going long.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
rovufarm1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:21:07 AM

Go buy now so you can help the volume increase in pump rate that will help build resistance and support in today's price lol. I bought 2btc at 380. Going long.

You got it at the right price. Now it grows and grows. I hope I have that kind of money to buy bitcoin too. I am seeing more of it that it is still going up
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:09:10 AM

You got it at the right price. Now it grows and grows. I hope I have that kind of money to buy bitcoin too. I am seeing more of it that it is still going up

Still less profit that's why I decide to go long. The price is about playing in 410+ above. Need at least $50 margin to feel the profit lol.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:22:20 AM

Still less profit that's why I decide to go long. The price is about playing in 410+ above. Need at least $50 margin to feel the profit lol.

That is dollar my friend. every dollar counts for somebody out there. I sold mine at 394 I need bitcoin to fall for a second to buy again. Wrong time of trading I guess  I need more practice.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:30:44 AM

That is dollar my friend. every dollar counts for somebody out there. I sold mine at 394 I need bitcoin to fall for a second to buy again. Wrong time of trading I guess  I need more practice.

Yes agree with you but this is my usual way 'always'. If it's doesnt reach my target its fine. My execution button are just there ready for pressing. Much better to have small profit than chasing and minimizing the loss.

Anyways why regret that you sold yours at 394? In what price did you buy? Like you said every dollar counts. If you make profit out of selling those then its just fine then wait again for the price dip. Smiley

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:33:20 AM

Yes agree with you but this is my usual way 'always'. If it's doesnt reach my target its fine. My execution button are just there ready for pressing. Much better to have small profit than chasing and minimizing the loss.

Anyways why regret that you sold yours at 394? In what price did you buy? Like you said every dollar counts. If you make profit out of selling those then its just fine then wait again for the price dip. Smiley

That is why I said to myself like "I panic and sold it at the wrong price" Well we dont know that it will go up but I guess I will just earn more so I can make profit from that. I think it will still go up. It will be better if I make it fast to earn.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:55:56 AM

That is why I said to myself like "I panic and sold it at the wrong price" Well we dont know that it will go up but I guess I will just earn more so I can make profit from that. I think it will still go up. It will be better if I make it fast to earn.

Hmm I see no wrong move did by you since you gain profit. Or you want to go long supposedly like me instead? lol.

Well anyways, yes accumulate coins in any way to take advantage of the price during pump.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: