Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453424 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 12:08:16 AM

I suggest investing on some legit and trusted bitcoin doubler websites. You can find some in this forum which you can trust because many of the users are being paid by them here.

Well that is either the most stupid suggestion in this thread till now or a blatant advertising for scam sites. I'm not sure what you do.

Bitcoin doublers are ALWAYS a scam. To think that one can invest in these sites and having a profit after a year, even with going out earlier, can only come form a newbie trying this out, or a scammer. I hope you aren't one of the latter.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:36:44 AM

I suggest investing on some legit and trusted bitcoin doubler websites. You can find some in this forum which you can trust because many of the users are being paid by them here.

Well that is either the most stupid suggestion in this thread till now or a blatant advertising for scam sites. I'm not sure what you do.

Bitcoin doublers are ALWAYS a scam. To think that one can invest in these sites and having a profit after a year, even with going out earlier, can only come form a newbie trying this out, or a scammer. I hope you aren't one of the latter.

SebastianJu are you retarded!?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 12:39:56 AM

Aren't all of these Bitcoin doubling websites scam? I mean people should have known by now unless there is any form of return for these websites they just can't double your Bitcoins for you out of thin air.

try to join doubler bitcoin site as early as they launch , if you get lucky try hit and run strategy ,after deposit and get profit don't deposit again because thats too risky.

It's the same with normal ponzis. You maybe will be lucky doing that for one month or two but then you will lose pretty much everything. It's inevitable. I have seen this happening to people too often to believe someting good can come out of it.

sirdevil

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:45:17 AM

Aren't all of these Bitcoin doubling websites scam? I mean people should have known by now unless there is any form of return for these websites they just can't double your Bitcoins for you out of thin air.

try to join doubler bitcoin site as early as they launch , if you get lucky try hit and run strategy ,after deposit and get profit don't deposit again because thats too risky.

It's the same with normal ponzis. You maybe will be lucky doing that for one month or two but then you will lose pretty much everything. It's inevitable. I have seen this happening to people too often to believe someting good can come out of it.

There no good coming out of it and I dare to go ahead and say that this kind of scam makes a deep harm to bitcoin community, since many people who are scammed back away from it or, even worse, cases of people being scammed propagate, helping to discredit the whole blockchain system.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:31:36 AM

Nice method. But, isn't it the same as buy low, sell high? Tongue

There is absolutely NO other method than buy low, sell high, there are only variations in how to do this, for example how to buy low and sell high since you can't really KNOW when there is a low or a high.

Juan... though in order to gain bitcoins at the end you need to accumulate more bitcoins on that side where you think the price will move (i assume one can short bitcoins too) so the bigger question is how do you determine if price will go up or down. I mean you can't blindly throw coins in both directions since that for sure will make you lose because of the trading fees.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:34:33 AM

SebastianJu are you retarded!?

You seriously asking me this? Are you an alt of Aamir1 or what is your problem? Well, i won't hinder you in investing into bitcoin doublers Roll Eyes but please stop promoting these scams.

Must be scammer logic to throw around names to persons warning of scams. Cheesy

Edit: *lol* I see you even advertise for genesis mining who already brough big losses to may people. Well, what should i say more. Roll Eyes

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:41:54 AM

There no good coming out of it and I dare to go ahead and say that this kind of scam makes a deep harm to bitcoin community, since many people who are scammed back away from it or, even worse, cases of people being scammed propagate, helping to discredit the whole blockchain system.

Right, bitcoin already has a very bad reputation for many people because the bad things are the things they hear first. Scammers, hacks and so on are really no good advertising for bitcoin.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10396

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:53:35 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 03:10:35 AM by JayJuanGee

Nice method. But, isn't it the same as buy low, sell high? Tongue

There is absolutely NO other method than buy low, sell high, there are only variations in how to do this, for example how to buy low and sell high since you can't really KNOW when there is a low or a high.

Juan... though in order to gain bitcoins at the end you need to accumulate more bitcoins on that side where you think the price will move (i assume one can short bitcoins too) so the bigger question is how do you determine if price will go up or down. I mean you can't blindly throw coins in both directions since that for sure will make you lose because of the trading fees.

Yes.  You are correct that if a person does not buy low and sell high, then that person will not be profitable... so any trading plan has to at least meet those minimum parameters.

To attempt to further respond to your question regarding setting up orders on both sides, my post provides considerable detailed suggestions providing examples about how to accomplish staggering orders, and you are also correct to the extent that you cannot know for sure which way the price will be moving in the short term.  My plan does not rely on knowing the direction of price movement, even though I will get inclinations to tweak a little bit in one direction or another to bet more or less and/or to preserve funds for continued and unexpected overshooting (which bitcoin seems inclined to do).  

Therefore, I will be continuously staggering and readjusting my bets on each side in order to continue to buy on the way down and to continue to sell on the way up.  I use the word "bet" for ease of reference, but I am really not betting..   For the most part, I execute my trade when the price meets my marker...and sometimes I adjust the marker on the fly, because I don't really want to buy if I think the price is going lower in the near term and I really don't want to sell if I think the price is going higher in the near term.. but if it is not clear about price movement, then I will just execute the buy or the sell in order to lock in the amount.

Ultimately, the trader has to more or less keep track of how much he is buying and/or selling because he cannot get tricked into buying higher than he is selling or selling lower than he is buying.. and these numbers are continuously moving when a position is opened or closed.

I believe that my previous post provides sufficient details of examples, and it will make a lot more sense after aspiring traders attempt to put the outlined recommendations into practice and then maybe read again after practicing... and even develop his/her own custom-tailored approach to how much to trade and at what triggering points.

I actually do not bet in ways to short BTC or bet more BTC than i have in what is called margin trading  (or leveraged trading) because in essence, I am not attempting to predict the direction of the BTC prices with any precision and I think that a person can make sufficient quantities by merely employing basic principles that I outlined.  There are plenty of opportunities to increase BTC stash and dollars by just having btc and dollars available and to stagger the orders in order to be able to continue to buy as  the price is going down and continue to sell as the price is going up.

Even though in my earlier post, I provided smaller numbers of a person who has 20 BTC and $2,000 (a $10K budget in total), which would require smaller buys and sells than my own, my current actual buy and sell staggering looks like this:

My current tentative buy plan is:

$336.00           0.74404762   $250.00
$345.00           0.57971014   $200.00
$354.00           0.56497175   $200.00
$361.00      0.55401662   $200.00
$368.00      0.54347826   $200.00
$373.00      0.53619303   $200.00
$378.00      0.52910053   $200.00
$384.00      0.52083333   $200.00
$392.00      0.38265306   $150.00

My current tentative sell plan is:

$403.00      $150.00           0.372208437
$408.00      $250.00           0.612745098
$414.00      $250.00       0.603864734
$419.00      $250.00       0.596658711
$423.00      $400.00       0.945626478
$428.00      $400.00           0.934579439
$433.00      $400.00           0.923787529
$438.00      $400.00       0.913242009
$443.00      $400.00           0.902934537
$448.00      $500.00       1.116071429

My buy/sell plan is not strict or concrete, and also sometimes there may be some quirks in the numbers based on some of my previous actions regarding positions that I consider to have still open (more or less in my records).  

Anyhow, if BTC prices rush beyond my buy / sell points then I may wait and/or combine buying or selling authorized quantities, and after I execute any buy/sell transaction, then I will adjust my projected target numbers on the opposite end.  

So for example, in the current above described scenario, if BTC prices go passed $403, then I will sell $150 and then adjust my buy numbers accordingly, and maybe I would then add a plan to buy $150 at $397 or make some other tweaks to my quantities and trigger points (like for example buying $75 at $397 and $200 at $392 and $225 at $384).  There are a variety of ways to tweak and to stay realistic about how much to allocate and at what price points.  

On the other hand, in the current above set of price plans if the price goes down to below $392, then I will buy $150, and then I may plan to sell $150 at $399 or some other tweaks in my plan within my judgement.  

If the price is rushing in one direction or another, I may let the price go passed the pre-planned buy/sell amount and then combine at some point in the middle to make either my buy or my sell in order to lock in and to profit off of the rush of the price change.   As anyone should realize there is a considerable increased ability to make a lot more money (either BTC or dollars) when the price changes a lot in a short period of time, but it only works if you have orders staggered in each direction and then you wait out the quick change to combine your buys or sells in order to increase the locked in amount.  In this regard, it is sometimes better to lock in the amount early rather than getting greedy because a person is frequently going to have trouble timing the exact top or bottom, and we do not want to get too greedy because it could result in further losses or too much stress regarding the whole practice of attempting to lock in profits at various points and then to thereafter readjust the various positions based on the favorable trade.  If the price continues to unexpectedly move in the same direction, then one still needs to have funds available for that continued movement to be able to continue to profit from that direction or to profit in the even that the price changes directions (whether slowly or quickly).  

Ultimately, though I am providing some trading guidelines to stagger trades, my plan is not strict, but I am always balancing to make sure that I keep funds on each side of the price movement to be buying with dollars when the price goes down and selling with bitcoins when the price goes up... but I am calculating all of my trades in dollars for simplicity sake and also to make it easier for me to keep track of my amounts of trades ... and to be able to bank my profits in bitcoins, which amounts to an ongoing and continued accumulation of bitcoins.

I hope this further explanation helps.

By the way, even though I am describing a lot of dynamics, sometimes, trades may occur frequently during a day, but sometimes, it may take several days before any trades are executed.  Furthermore, a person should also have the ability to set target trade amounts at further out intervals, if s/he wants to be relieved of trading for a while... and accordingly trade on bigger price swings.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:33:10 AM

I dont agree with a bitcoin doubler. Companies also want some profit. So what can they earn with this doublers. It will always be at the losing side or just preparing for that big scam that will happen when all are ready and large investors came.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 09:24:32 AM

I dont agree with a bitcoin doubler. Companies also want some profit. So what can they earn with this doublers. It will always be at the losing side or just preparing for that big scam that will happen when all are ready and large investors came.

I have trid to follow many "doubler" or to detect them very early.
I have generaly be paid or scammed...
Not once I was not paid because the ponzi has not faound new investors.
Globally I have lost a little.
I do not know exactly.
But I believe I have definitively stoped to invest in doublers,not because it is risky,but because of the many scammers who could pay the first investors,but keep up the "pay in" and not the "pay out".

I prefer programme the investment systems myself...so I sure that the webmaster is not a scammer because I know him (lol)

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:22:29 PM

Yes you are right.

There are so many dumb people here thinking they will earn much more with this kind of program. For risk takers it's fine because they know the deal but other people want a sure earnings in that kind of system then will do a loud crying after being scammed.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:44:31 PM

Yes you are right.

There are so many dumb people here thinking they will earn much more with this kind of program. For risk takers it's fine because they know the deal but other people want a sure earnings in that kind of system then will do a loud crying after being scammed.

I really don't get why people easily get hooked with those high returns promises. They want a quick money rather than working for it. Common sense people. How come the owner will gave all of it's members a high returns? Of course from new investors. Then when the owner reached it's goal or satisfied with the amount it collects, then boom it became Koko Crunch. Sigh.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:57:50 PM

There is no such thing as "legit" nor "trusted" on bitcoin doublers as we all know how those ponzis will end up. It also doesn't mean a program is trusted if they are paying their investors, it is part of their plan, which is to deceive innocent people(you are one of them). A good suggestion though, but only for people who are willing to take a big risk. I personally tried playing doublers several times since crytodouble and I must say its worth the risk Cheesy Not recommended though.
adam48

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:52:58 PM

but most sites bitcoin doubler using a ponzi system which means it will not last long.

Whitepaper          ░▒█ Take back your insurance!  █▒░     Announcement
        ▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆   Umbrella Coin   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
BlogFacebook░▒█  ICO -20th August - 20th October █▒░ DiscordTwitter
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:46:04 AM

Yes you are right.

Very right. That is why people are just gonna regret it at the end. Let us just make sure our newbie friends here could be warned and let them read first more about this kind of scams before entering it. I guess some of this scammers will mostly targets those newbies.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:58:01 AM

but most sites bitcoin doubler using a ponzi system which means it will not last long.
Growing your bitcoins in a better way is to do gambling where you know, how to play it. and the area where you gambling you must have some knowledge on it. I think this is the best options where my friends are using it too.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:23:07 AM

Growing your bitcoins in a better way is to do gambling where you know, how to play it. and the area where you gambling you must have some knowledge on it. I think this is the best options where my friends are using it too.

But if we don't have ability to playing Gambling , we will lose many money in gambling.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1123

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:27:22 AM

Best option for those who will buy some bitcoin. But not if you are just a starting earner. I would recommend staying at this forum and reading a lot about how you will grow your bitcoin so in the near future where you can earn some with signature campaigns you can have the best possible idea on how you will grew it at your own decision.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 10:05:11 AM

My methods of growin your bitcoin is perhaps not the best but the honnest.
But the principle is easy:
For the fun I give a little more than what the system gives me.
I can now say that with what is earnt,my methods are among the best ones...I do not know for how long,but nowadays it is so.
One can not work against the "market"...
take my U2 system:
You have fixed the average reward at 550 satoshi or so...
Explain me why people would not claim?
perhaps later if more people claim and the income does not follow...ok
But for now...people claim and it is just normal.
On my other faucet,people share 5000 satoshi for very fex claims...
So long 5000 satoshi are won with few claims the people will keep up claiming...noboddy can do something against.
And so it is already for over 20 years...
the systems only stop when I'm bored to managed it...but do not worry...If I stop a system,i pay always my members before.

Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:16:15 AM

The easiest method and without the capital get enough results that the signature campaign. Some are willing to pay high signature campaign. Besides that get results much capital that is using it in any way to sell services such as creating logos, etc., it will make you get a lot of bitcoin if a lot of people interested in your services.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: