Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:10:18 AM

I think sign campaign is good for the ones who have nothing better to put in the sign space...

That is why I joined a signature campaign. I want to make some extra money and I have nothing better to put in my sig space.
If we know how to trade well and keep an eye of the business in which you are doing then I am sure through trading bitcoins users can grow a lot of bitcoins so have to patience what and where we are trading , there should be enough knowledge about it.

It's right, trading bitcoin must have knowledge or experience to do that.
But for now i think i don't need trading bitcoin. Signature campaign is was enough for me, although i also want to join Twitter campaign.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:16:54 AM

I am growing a bit my BTC because of my knowledge, at first it was quite hard to get to know it. I used to mine BTC before it became too hard, now only businesses can do that. I think it was the best to get paid to run a bitcoin miner.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:18:24 AM

I think sign campaign is good for the ones who have nothing better to put in the sign space...

That is why I joined a signature campaign. I want to make some extra money and I have nothing better to put in my sig space.
If we know how to trade well and keep an eye of the business in which you are doing then I am sure through trading bitcoins users can grow a lot of bitcoins so have to patience what and where we are trading , there should be enough knowledge about it.

But for now i think i don't need trading bitcoin. Signature campaign is was enough for me, although i also want to join Twitter campaign.
trading is good to do for long term and if you do not have a good knowledge try to learn from the experience because it will teach you and the more often you do it then you will be more expert in the future
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:35:20 AM

trading is good to do for long term and if you do not have a good knowledge try to learn from the experience because it will teach you and the more often you do it then you will be more expert in the future

Yes some people saying trading is for only those have experienced. How come those people will have an experience if they will not try to do it. Researching is best before doing trade but it's still better if you will get yourself involved in a real trading to have some experience.
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:41:27 AM

Compound.fund is good Smiley

What are you saying? you are just totally spamming this thread hehe but fund is really good as always and there are many ways in increasing your bitcoin it is either you keep on doing faucets, apply in a signature campaign, buy fiat with BTC and trading! wish this could help!

I think what he mean is this website : http://compound.fund/ where you can invest with Jo/Rich (owner of the site/previously an admin of mytrafficvalue and paidverts) and you will get a variable rate daily depending on his trades. Sounds like a ponzi to me though but admin seems honest and a lot of people trust him

It's a ponzi but if we have to look at how mytrafficvalue and paidverts works, it really lasted for many years. I just don't know the current status of that site since I left any Paypal related withdrawal processor in any money making site and began focusing in Bitcoin.

It seems but since Jo/Rich already built a reputation so people doesn't care. The current status l guess it was slowly dying, according to Jo/Rich Cheesy Still I want to warn people investing on the site, even the admin was trusted
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:58:06 AM

Yes some people saying trading is for only those have experienced. How come those people will have an experience if they will not try to do it. Researching is best before doing trade but it's still better if you will get yourself involved in a real trading to have some experience.

I dont have lot of experience in trading but i have some income in past several days from trading sold my DOGE for BTC, bought ltc for that and ltc go up doge is falling down for now
you can also but btc for dollar and sell it on 400 the again buy on 380-385

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:17:45 AM

I dont have lot of experience in trading but i have some income in past several days from trading sold my DOGE for BTC, bought ltc for that and ltc go up doge is falling down for now
you can also but btc for dollar and sell it on 400 the again buy on 380-385

Well yeah that are the basis rules of trading. Buy low, sell high.
When it come to investments make sure to understand the investment, it's risks and it's purpose.
If you believe in it you assume price rise and thus you can buy it.

When it comes to altcoins always make sure to read about the developers + make sure there is sufficient volume.

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:02:47 PM

Trading for sure need experience and some working strategy, but to learn you have to start somewhere, so no problem about risking few coins making your first trades in my opinion
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:10:51 PM

Trading for sure need experience and some working strategy, but to learn you have to start somewhere, so no problem about risking few coins making your first trades in my opinion

Yes exactly. Practice with few coins at first. Try to build some trading experience so that slowly you will gain some of it while doing trades. Then if you think you are ready, then ready your big ammos to participate in action.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:12:23 PM

For a beginner I think too fast to begin trading. Probably better if it follows a signature campaign before and after the familiar I'm sure if trying to trade will be successful, as it also would get capital to trade.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:24:33 PM

For a beginner I think too fast to begin trading. Probably better if it follows a signature campaign before and after the familiar I'm sure if trying to trade will be successful, as it also would get capital to trade.

Trading is too soon for a newbie and you are right about it, you will need knowledge when it comes to trading and you can get it in this forum by reading all information you need to know with bitcoin, I think bitcoin discussion will be great to start getting knowledge!
CoinSkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:28:45 PM

Trading is too soon for a newbie and you are right about it, you will need knowledge when it comes to trading and you can get it in this forum by reading all information you need to know with bitcoin, I think bitcoin discussion will be great to start getting knowledge!

Could You recomend anything to get this knowledge?

Is it very hard to earn about 5% per day?
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:29:21 PM

Does joining in double you bitcoin in x number of hours count? NO. Just would like to give it an emphasis so newbies won't try that route ever.

agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:30:28 PM

At some point you are right but didn't you know there are lots of newbies who wants to try the trading method right away. There are people who want to advance their bitcoin earnings method not just by signature campaign and any other newbie related earnings. Im happy when seeing a newbie too eager to know the science of trading even they just started in bitcoin world.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:16:16 PM

Growing your bitcoins is possible by doing any of the three methods

1) Gamble the money with appropriate risk and try to grow.

2) Try trading with altcoins

3) Stock BTC and sell them when cost gets high or buy when low
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:38:20 PM

I think gambling is not included in the gain bitcoin, but rather is playing bitcoin. Because gambling is not effective because we can win and could also lose the 50% respectively. Because if we do not get an automatic bitcoin will lose and lose bitcoin. Maybe it's my opinion.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:48:40 PM

I think gambling is not included in the gain bitcoin, but rather is playing bitcoin. Because gambling is not effective because we can win and could also lose the 50% respectively. Because if we do not get an automatic bitcoin will lose and lose bitcoin. Maybe it's my opinion.

Well, gambling also one of methods for growing your bitcoin imo. I know it's risky but it's worth if you win though. but if you lose it's really not good lol.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:56:37 PM

Well you have a point but we can consider gambling as a one of the method to grow our bitcoin although it's risky whatever the type of gambling it is. Like in trading. We are doing gambling here but we can earn a nice earnings from here.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:58:43 PM

Could You recomend anything to get this knowledge?

Is it very hard to earn about 5% per day?

Find any specific title in this thread that is about trading reading it should help you because reading is learning right! I can't recommend to you any thread because there are many out there try to search for it because this forum mostly could help you in so many ways you should try to search for it.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:59:19 PM

Well that's not exactly the only ways you can grow your money.

Give a loan, for example.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: