Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]NXE - Innovative Ideas [SWAP Complete]  (Read 26454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NXE (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:56:54 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 03:43:54 AM by NXE

A advanced peer-to-peer cryptography
asset/currency transfer system

Downloads

Exchanges

Mining Pools

Blockchain

SPECIFICATIONS
Ticker: NXE
2,200,000 swap from DCX
200,000 premine
15 NXE per block til block 25000
Fresh PoW/PoS
Stake interest: 6% drops to 5.5% after 1 year
Confirmations: 10
Min. stake age: 8 hours, no max age
P2P Port: 8810, RPC Port: 8812

Roadmap

Social
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:57:17 PM

Oh, another next...
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 09:01:25 PM

Oh, another next...

Nah, this is something different.

twitter.com/notsofast
iju76

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:05:02 PM

1164.23147466 DCX
night.0wl

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:10:19 PM

2.000.000 usd worth of premine? lmao  Grin
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 09:20:52 PM

Surprise, surprise.  A self moderated thread.  Much easier to delete comments that point out the fact that you are incompetent and this is most likely a scam rather than actually address the legitimate questions, concerns, and complaints raised in the Darkcredit thread.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 09:26:01 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 09:38:17 PM by SockPuppetAccount

First concern.  The current Darkcredit money supply is 2043644.26161025

You never gave a specific block or time that coins would stop being counted.  Are the POW miners who pointed their rigs at this all night because you randomly decided to swap to a new blockchain for no reason and give zero advanced noticed just fucked now?

Also, to all those participating in the swap, I suggest you refuse to PM our "dev" and post your DCX TXID and NXE address publicly so their is some semblance of transparency to this process.
jasonhopper2412

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:28:56 PM

So merely send my coins to that address above and send you a pm here with the txid, amount, and new wallet address?

Pay me to advertise here suckas.....
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:55:48 PM

My eyes...
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:43:16 PM

Please also post the link to the most recent DCX wallet as well for those who haven't updated yet.
NXE (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:03:27 PM

You never gave a specific block or time that coins would stop being counted.  Are the POW miners who pointed their rigs at this all night because you randomly decided to swap to a new blockchain for no reason and give zero advanced noticed just fucked now?

Also, to all those participating in the swap, I suggest you refuse to PM our "dev" and post your DCX TXID and NXE address publicly so their is some semblance of transparency to this process.

We posted on the DarkCredit thread saying to stop mining about 2 days ago.
And supernova said they would shutdown the pool
Also the money supply isn't 2043644 when the premine is removed so the 2 Million will work out fine
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:11:47 PM

Bro have you looked at the hash, it was down to 100mh 24 hours ago, I think everyone got the memo..

Everything was laid out here on the thread, for someone who I assume has no real interest here you sure do care about the rest of the community who has not griped about this at all and if anything is positive about it.

At this point its not even on an exchange, what kind of scam is going to occur?? Dev is going to run off will all these coins and dump on sesame street??   

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 11:49:57 PM

We posted on the DarkCredit thread saying to stop mining about 2 days ago.
And supernova said they would shutdown the pool
Also the money supply isn't 2043644 when the premine is removed so the 2 Million will work out fine

First off, I forgot to remove the massive premine from the total coin supply so you are correct on that one.  I can admit when I have made an error.

Now for the new concerns, questions, and complaints that seem to pile up every time you post.

You told people to stop mining just a little over 1 day ago, not 2 days, and you didn't seem to think it was necessary to give any notice whatsoever.  I saw 600 MHs on suprnova when I peeked at it last night.  That's lots of wasted hashes, electricity, and money if you aren't going to honor those coins.

Are coins being mined right now going to be honored?  Are coins that were mined last night going to be honored?  How long is the swap going to be open for?  Are coins mined during the swap period going to be honored?  State an EXACT time or block after which coins will no longer be honored If you state an exact time or block, how are you going to be verifying that coins swapped were not created after that?  This is why I said in the last thread that you need to fork the existing chain to 0 reward blocks during the swap because the blockchain needs to move to transfer coins but it is going to continue generating coins if you don't.

Do you seriously not understand why these are important things to consider?  It continues to show your consistent pattern of incompetence and carelessness.

Delete this post, and I will repost it.  I have multiple accounts here.  I'll create an uncensored thread of my own to catalog all incompetent and/or scammy behavior I see going on here.  So answer all those questions if you don't want me to be a constant thorn in your side.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 11:55:16 PM

Bro have you looked at the hash, it was down to 100mh 24 hours ago, I think everyone got the memo..

Everything was laid out here on the thread, for someone who I assume has no real interest here you sure do care about the rest of the community who has not griped about this at all and if anything is positive about it.

At this point its not even on an exchange, what kind of scam is going to occur?? Dev is going to run off will all these coins and dump on sesame street??   

Yeah, it isn't on an exchange RIGHT NOW.  But the goal is to get on an exchange eventually right?  He doesn't have to dump the premine today does he?

If this is just a toy coin to play around with on bitcointalk and the "dev" wasn't actively trying to get on an exchange, I wouldn't give a fuck.  But since 1 NXE = 10 USD  Roll Eyes I assume the grand plan would be to get this somewhere where it could be traded for BTC.
NXE (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:01:45 AM

Sorry made a mistake it was posted yesterday.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 12:04:19 AM

Are coins being mined right now going to be honored?  Are coins that were mined last night going to be honored?  How long is the swap going to be open for?  Are coins mined during the swap period going to be honored?  State an EXACT time or block after which coins will no longer be honored If you state an exact time or block, how are you going to be verifying that coins swapped were not created after that?  This is why I said in the last thread that you need to fork the existing chain to 0 reward blocks during the swap because the blockchain needs to move to transfer coins but it is going to continue generating coins if you don't.
NXE (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:15:31 AM

Are coins being mined right now going to be honored?  Are coins that were mined last night going to be honored?  How long is the swap going to be open for?  Are coins mined during the swap period going to be honored?  State an EXACT time or block after which coins will no longer be honored If you state an exact time or block, how are you going to be verifying that coins swapped were not created after that?  This is why I said in the last thread that you need to fork the existing chain to 0 reward blocks during the swap because the blockchain needs to move to transfer coins but it is going to continue generating coins if you don't.

Yes coin being minted now will be honored til the pool shutdowns
Swap will be open for 1 weeks then unclaimed will be burned
We will keep the blockchain moving during the swap with our miners
Just tweeted to supernova to take the pool offline
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:38:08 AM

Yeah, it isn't on an exchange RIGHT NOW.  But the goal is to get on an exchange eventually right?  He doesn't have to dump the premine today does he?

If this is just a toy coin to play around with on bitcointalk and the "dev" wasn't actively trying to get on an exchange, I wouldn't give a fuck.  But since 1 NXE = 10 USD  Roll Eyes I assume the grand plan would be to get this somewhere where it could be traded for BTC.

I get what your saying, the $10 peg is quite a goal, but as dev mentioned is a long term goal. This $10 is not being thrown around like its going to happen tomorrow.

And there are so many bigger fish to fry if you think your onto some elaborate scam here.

Pow long vs  short pow or large pos %

Dev is here daily vs Dev pushes for listing the first days of launch, disappears and price tanks 90% when premine "safely dumped"

No big push or twitter spam to get added vs see above premine dumped option

Things might not have gone smooth, but IMO I would rather see it now and get fixed, rebranded and updated then be on an exchange and the value plummets.

These plans are to help the progess of the project in the long run and to me it seems very clear thats the case.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NXE (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:57:13 AM

Launch postponed til Suprnova shutdowns the DCX pool
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:02:10 AM

Are coins being mined right now going to be honored?  Are coins that were mined last night going to be honored?  How long is the swap going to be open for?  Are coins mined during the swap period going to be honored?  State an EXACT time or block after which coins will no longer be honored If you state an exact time or block, how are you going to be verifying that coins swapped were not created after that?  This is why I said in the last thread that you need to fork the existing chain to 0 reward blocks during the swap because the blockchain needs to move to transfer coins but it is going to continue generating coins if you don't.

Yes coin being minted now will be honored til the pool shutdowns
Swap will be open for 1 weeks then unclaimed will be burned
We will keep the blockchain moving during the swap with our miners
Just tweeted to supernova to take the pool offline

What stops anyone else from solo mining and exchanging their coins during the next week?  If people are allowed to exchange their solomined coins, it's only fair you leave the pool up.  YOU NEED TO FORK THE EXISTING BLOCKCHAIN TO 0 REWARD POW BLOCKS (AND SHUT OFF POS) SO THAT COINS ARE NOT CREATED DURING THE SWAP
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: