Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Kevin Lim PhD = Zhou Tong ~ Not a conspiracy theory!  (Read 11543 times)
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 02:31:46 AM

Why doesn't someone engage Anonymous to help dox this guy? PG is doing the work of the Anon army by himself almost.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 02:33:41 AM

Why doesn't someone engage Anonymous to help dox this guy? PG is doing the work of the Anon army by himself almost.

Not your personal army.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
check_status

Activity: 196

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 03:39:26 AM

Crap. I deleted data I thought wasn't relevent and now I find how they were linked. ~mumblemumble~
*Microsoft Corp. acquired Oslo-based Fast Search & Transfer (FAST)*

Now, Microsoft.com and fda.hhs.gov connect.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
zhoutong
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 03:43:18 AM

Crap. I deleted data I thought wasn't relevent and now I find how they were linked. ~mumblemumble~

And don't forget that AurumXchange and MagicalTux claimed that I worked for Microsoft Singapore at some point in time in 2011.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
sarpar

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 03:46:27 AM

And don't forget that AurumXchange and MagicalTux claimed that I worked for Microsoft Singapore at some point in time in 2011.
please contribute relevant information: how is the status of the fiat money return?

I openly boycott the Bitcoinica Consultancy team or Intersango: Donald Norman, Patrick Strateman and Amir Taaki
check_status

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 03:59:27 AM

please contribute relevant information: how is the status of the fiat money return?
That is offtopic, please see the 5 other threads related to bitcoinica money issues. This thread is for serious indepth, mystery uncoverin for those willing to follow where the bitpipe takes us.  Grin

If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
check_status

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 04:30:13 AM

Bitpipe Inc. == Tech Target Inc.

International Offices - We established an office in Singapore to help better manage Southeast Asian sales operations and work more closely with Asia-Pacific (APAC) regional marketers. TechTarget has approximately 363,000 registered members from Southeast Asia and serves more than 8 million Southeast Asian ad impressions each quarter across its network of sites focused on enterprise information technology topics such as data centers, virtualization, cloud computing, storage, networking and business applications. The new Singapore office adds to the established operational bases TechTarget has across APAC, including offices in China, India and Australia.
http://biz.yahoo.com/e/120510/ttgt10-q.html

zhoutong
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 04:37:05 AM

Doing that. Finishing by next week.

To my best knowledge the progress of fund recovery has nothing much to do with Bitcoinica fund returns. I spend most of my time waiting for Bitcoinica, bankers, lawyers and the hacker. So contributing irrelevant information doesn't slow down the fund returns to customers. Don't worry!

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 04:46:34 AM

Last year, there was a weird man on this forum, not too young, that was obsessed with Thai boys, just below the legal age. His name was Bruce.
This year, there is a man on this forum, not too young, that is obsessed with a Chinese boy, just below the legal age. His name is Bruno.
Man, I can clearly see a pattern here. Maybe Bruno is Bruce?
Evidence: Both name have the same length and both start with "Bru". If you rotate the "n" counterclockwise it magically transforms itself into a "c". Now when you cut to "o" horizontally in half you get an "e". So it is almost undeniable that Bruno==Bruce.
Please, someone should send out some private investigator, to actually confirm that fact.
~~ not a conspiracy theory! ~~

I'm going to say something here that I've never, ever said, wrote, penned, etc., on the internet.

You're an asshole! (at aq)

Do you serious believe that Kevin Lim is not Zhou Tong after the proof I've laid out? Zhou Tong didn't even take the time to state that he is not Kevin Lim. Normally he would be on that like flies on shit (which reminds me, I need to update the '...walks into a bar' thread).

I'm not obsessed with a Chinese boy named Zhou Tong. I am obsessed with getting the truth out for the betterment of Bitcoin, but you, my soon-to-be-bitch, would rather post vile at my expense, several times now, hence me reverting to returning the volley by flingin' feces like a recess.

So some Asian guy post a picture proving his Zhou Tong. The same guy post a picture of credit/debit cards with the name Zhou Tong on them. You or I could do exactly the same thing.

I will post more links making the KL to ZT connection shorly, but first I need to make a fresh pot of coffee and do some further research on myfreecams.com.

Peace, aq. (half serious, but you can earn the other half via an apology once I prove to you I'm right)

~Bruno~
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 05:00:12 AM

To my best knowledge the progress of fund recovery has nothing much to do with Bitcoinica fund returns. I spend most of my time waiting for Bitcoinica, bankers, lawyers and the hacker. So contributing irrelevant information doesn't slow down the fund returns to customers. Don't worry!

http://www.bitcoinmoney.com/post/17566027429/bitcoinica-interest-payments
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 05:09:10 AM

With all due respect, I need to correct a grave error I've committed.

Dr. Kevin Lim recently graduated with his PhD in Communication at the University at Buffalo (SUNY).

I will now change the title of this thread to properly displaying his rank and file.

And for shits and giggles, I think the following will prove to be an interesting read: What is Transmedia?

At the Futures of Entertainment 4 conference in MIT, I asked academics Xiaochang Li, Sheila Seles and William Uricchio of the Convergence Culture Consortium on their definitions of transmedia.

As defined by Henry Jenkins in his book Convergence Culture (2006 // see book and video), transmedia storytelling is published across multiple forms of media with each element making distinctive contributions to a viewer/user/player’s understanding of the story world. By using different media formats, it attempts to create “entrypoints” through which consumers can become immersed in a story world. Jenkins also compares highlights sticky media vs. spreadable media, where we once stuck viewers into specific media, now we’re now encouraging the content to be perpetuated across media and users.

~Bruno~
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 05:42:48 AM

Last year, there was a weird man on this forum, not too young, that was obsessed with Thai boys, just below the legal age. His name was Bruce.
This year, there is a man on this forum, not too young, that is obsessed with a Chinese boy, just below the legal age. His name is Bruno.
Evidence: Both name have the same length and both start with "Bru". If you rotate the "n" counterclockwise it magically transforms itself into a "c". Now when you cut to "o" horizontally in half you get an "e". So it is almost undeniable that Bruno==Bruce.
Please, someone should send out some private investigator, to actually confirm that fact.

ROFLMAO! Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 06:15:08 AM

I'm going to say something here that I've never, ever said, wrote, penned, etc., on the internet.

Do you serious believe that Kevin Lim is not Zhou Tong after the proof I've laid out? Zhou Tong didn't even take the time to state that he is not Kevin Lim. Normally he would be on that like flies on shit (which reminds me, I need to update the '...walks into a bar' thread).

I'm not obsessed with a Chinese boy named Zhou Tong. I am obsessed with getting the truth out for the betterment of Bitcoin, but you, my soon-to-be-bitch, would rather post vile at my expense, several times now, hence me reverting to returning the volley by flingin' feces like a recess.

So some Asian guy post a picture proving his Zhou Tong. The same guy post a picture of credit/debit cards with the name Zhou Tong on them. You or I could do exactly the same thing.

I will post more links making the KL to ZT connection shorly, but first I need to make a fresh pot of coffee and do some further research on myfreecams.com.

Peace, aq. (half serious, but you can earn the other half via an apology once I prove to you I'm right)

~Bruno~

Bruno, ignore trolls, plz. This guy obviously trying to lick someone's ass. I'm sure that most of us support ur investigation.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 06:21:37 AM

~Bruno~

Bruno, ignore trolls, plz. This guy obviously trying to lick someone's ass. I'm sure that most of us support ur investigation.

no, i've put him on ignore
aq

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 09:55:57 AM

~Bruno~

At least now we have a scale: inserting 1 random character to make sgitcoin=sgbitcoin is evidence in your world, but slightly morphing 2 characters makes you an asshole. Cheesy

Anyway, while my post was in no way meant to be serious, I still wanted to show you, that it can be a huge mistake to assume someone is the same from a few far-fetched similarities.

Seriously, after Tihan Seale confirmed that Zhou Tong is Zhou Tong, your insisting on that he is somebody else, is well, laughable.

Then why did ZT not fly on this shit? Well, once you succeed to convince everyone that he is somebody else, he will no longer be blamed personally and maybe, depending on your level of success, must no longer be afraid to face justice.

But I understand you somehow. After reading this, I immediate thought "now I can understand why Bruno does not believe that ZT is only 17". Maybe you should not compare everyone by looking at some average 17yr old US entrepreneur.

So keep up the good work, but man, get serious
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 11:15:05 AM

Well, first of all we can forget the alter-ego story. Tihan Seale has confirmed that Zhou indeed is who he says he is, and I see no reason why he should lie.

Does the community accept Tihan Seale as an upstanding member of the community? If so I guess we can accept that ZT is indeed who he says he is?

If the community does accept this, then do the people who believe ZT not to be who he says he is have anything to say to the matter?

Gavin has verified Tihan to be what he says he is, and if Gavin isn't an upstanding member of the community we're in a lot of trouble.

Yes, hence my thread. Dr. Kevin Lim PhD = Zhou Tong.

After you read the OP, let me know exactly which dot I didn't connect.

~Bruno~

The dot that was a stretch to connect was sgitcoin = sgbitcoin. if you do that one, then stevejobs807 = steve_bobs. Connecting them all way, Dr. Kevin Lim PhD = Patrick Strateman. (which at this point, wouldn't even surprise me).
check_status

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 02:10:41 PM

Well, first of all we can forget the alter-ego story. Tihan Seale has confirmed that Zhou indeed is who he says he is, and I see no reason why he should lie.

Does the community accept Tihan Seale as an upstanding member of the community? If so I guess we can accept that ZT is indeed who he says he is?

If the community does accept this, then do the people who believe ZT not to be who he says he is have anything to say to the matter?

Gavin has verified Tihan to be what he says he is, and if Gavin isn't an upstanding member of the community we're in a lot of trouble.

Yes, hence my thread. Dr. Kevin Lim PhD = Zhou Tong.

After you read the OP, let me know exactly which dot I didn't connect.

~Bruno~

The dot that was a stretch to connect was sgitcoin = sgbitcoin. if you do that one, then stevejobs807 = steve_bobs. Connecting them all way, Dr. Kevin Lim PhD = Patrick Strateman. (which at this point, wouldn't even surprise me).
Looking at the 2 highlighted portions of the statement; Of sgitcoin or sgbitcoin, who ever created one was aware that the other had existed. Likewise for stevejobs and stevebobs.
Not to worry, the pedophile honeypot persona will be 18 soon, they will need a new yoon to catch more flies.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 02:23:45 PM

The character for the name Lin (林) pictures two rooted trees to imply a multitude of trees. Could this be a secret message about multiple identities on the internet? Or could it mysteriously mean nothing? spooky Shocked

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 02:39:35 PM

The character for the name Lin (林) pictures two rooted trees to imply a multitude of trees. Could this be a secret message about multiple identities on the internet? Or could it mysteriously mean nothing? spooky Shocked
Lin (or Lam, Lim) is a common family name for the Chinese - AFAIK almost 20% of Chinese have this family name so I'd think it means nothing in this case.  Wink
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 02:42:58 PM

Lin (or Lam, Lim) is a common family name for the Chinese - AFAIK almost 20% of Chinese have this family name so I'd think it means nothing in this case.  Wink
You lost your meter today?

Upgrade your router to DDWRT, you can config it to detect sarcasms over internet.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: