Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBILL.eu -> Pay all your bills with Bitcoins! - INSTANT FULFILLMENT  (Read 18065 times)
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 03:34:00 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 12:44:55 PM by ShopemNL

Pay all your bills easy and fast with Bitcoin or one of the other supported cryptocurrencies.
Finally it is possible, now you can pay everywhere with Bitcoins.
Pay your taxes, your rent of your phone bill easy and fast with Bitcoins.
No account of verification needed, just to simple steps and you payed your bill.

Don't pay your taxes, your phone bill or car reperation with euro's, but do it with Bitcoin.

No account of verification needed
The way our system is designed makes it possible to pay your bill with Bitcoins in just two simple steps. How? Simple! Fill in the amount of your bill and the details of the receiver, pay us in Bitcoin and we pay your bill to the receiver within one work day.

We are lightning fast!
During the pay your bill process fill in a payment link and we will make sure your bill will be payed even faster. Our target is to pay your bill within one work day.

Fully transparant
Every order you place can be tracked with our 'Orderstatus' module. Here you will find a list of all your orders and make sure we payed the receiver.

How we make money?
Offcourse we need to pay bills ourself, if we didn't make money we could not maintain this service. That is why we calculate 1% fee and € 0.95 transaction costs on all orders.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:16:46 PM

Wow its unique service, is there are worldwide or just available for Europe only? And how about pay taxes? Are you connected to government?

~iki
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 08:32:14 PM

Wow its unique service, is there are worldwide or just available for Europe only? And how about pay taxes? Are you connected to government?

~iki

Worldwide with multiple currencies (euro, dollar) will be there when the .eu and .nl there succes been proven proven.

You can find our business details at the contact page

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:24:59 PM

how is the receiver meant to know that i paid the bill if i don't provide verification details?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bitcoin4eva

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:30:59 PM

This is actually a great service! There's a similar one in Finland which also has an option to receive your paycheck in BTC. Not sure how that works though.
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 06:42:26 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 07:36:41 AM by ShopemNL

how is the receiver meant to know that i paid the bill if i don't provide verification details?

Payment details are very important. If you forgot to fill that in we will contact you before sending the payment to the enduser.

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:05:49 AM

The first 10 transactions are finished Smiley

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:29:53 PM

We are working on a option for the usa Smiley

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 11:46:22 AM

First rent has been paid with BitBill.eu!

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:46:22 AM

Mintcoin, Digitalcoin, Fibrecoin and Faircoin added to the list of accepted cryptocurrencies.

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 05:19:59 PM

Syscoin added to the list of accepted cryptocurrencies!
https://www.bitbill.eu/blog/19/General/Syscoin-added.html

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:28:54 PM

BitBill V2 Sneak Peak (with Multicurrencies ($/€)

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:21:28 PM

I don't have understand. You pay my bill with sepa with bank transfer? with that name is paid? if my name is mario antonini you pay with name of your company?
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:03:23 AM

I don't have understand. You pay my bill with sepa with bank transfer? with that name is paid? if my name is mario antonini you pay with name of your company?

We pay your bills. For example,

You live in France and you have a speeding ticket you need to pay to a certain accountnumber. At our website you fill in the amount of the speeding ticket, the account number (IBAN / American bank account) of the receiver, you pay us the amount of the speeding ticket + transaction costs & fee in one of the 24 accepted cryptocurrencies and we will pay your speeding ticket to the account number you filled in.

We want to add the following languages to our database after the release of V2
- France
- German
- Italian
- Spanish

We are working on a extra bank account in Holland with the name BitBill, for now our bank name is Shopem

MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:00:52 AM

A very useful and attractive service for the European residents!

Good job BitBill.eu !!!

StealthCoin will apply to be listed among the currencies that you accept!
denvermick

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:14:59 PM

Hello I have the following questions

1) Can you confirm the beneficiary will see the name "Shopem B.V." on their bank statement and not "Bitbill B.V." ?

2) Can you include a reference number along with the payment e.g. "Invoice 2015-ACXR56-34"

3) Your stated maximum amount is EUR1,000 . However if the bill was EUR2,500 how would you do this? Over three consecutive transactions on 3 consecutive days?

Thank you
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 08:09:48 PM

Hello I have the following questions

1) Can you confirm the beneficiary will see the name "Shopem B.V." on their bank statement and not "Bitbill B.V." ?

2) Can you include a reference number along with the payment e.g. "Invoice 2015-ACXR56-34"

3) Your stated maximum amount is EUR1,000 . However if the bill was EUR2,500 how would you do this? Over three consecutive transactions on 3 consecutive days?

Thank you

1) Our bank account name is Shopem, so the receiver will receive the transaction with that name.
2) Yes, payment reference is important!
3) You can make 3 payments in the same day, just max 1000 at the time.

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 01:05:11 PM

Still working hard on BitBill.nl V2! Hopefully we can launch it within 2 weeks.

Stats for this month
Bills paid : 22
Totall amount : € 1535

Stats last month
Billspaid : 12
Total amount : € 2025,-

denvermick

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:04:12 PM

Hello,

Just a couple of other questions.

There is a rival company who provide a similar service but without the anonymity (you need to provide ID for after the first EUR 1000)

Do you have any plans to get a money remittance licence or what you would do if your money (and clients money) got blocked by the bank if they started questions large amounts being transferred through a business that wasn't setup as a money remitter?

(Not trying to start a fight here, so I deliberately haven't mentioned the other company name or their thread. Just trying to figure out the best service available which matches anonymity with safety of funds. Hope you understand. Unfortunately BTC has attracted a lot of scammers so just trying to do my research properly)
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:12:18 PM

Hello,

Just a couple of other questions.

There is a rival company who provide a similar service but without the anonymity (you need to provide ID for after the first EUR 1000)

Do you have any plans to get a money remittance licence or what you would do if your money (and clients money) got blocked by the bank if they started questions large amounts being transferred through a business that wasn't setup as a money remitter?

(Not trying to start a fight here, so I deliberately haven't mentioned the other company name or their thread. Just trying to figure out the best service available which matches anonymity with safety of funds. Hope you understand. Unfortunately BTC has attracted a lot of scammers so just trying to do my research properly)

Thank you for your kind and smart question. We do have contacted the dutch authorities to make sure out service is legal without needing bank licence.

Because of the fact that cryptocurrencies at this moment is not the same as money we do not need a bank licence.

And because our service is a service to make payment to a third party and we hold no customer money (we pay the bill before we receive the money you paid us) we do not need any licence at all.

If our bank will freeze our balance we have a backup account somewhere else.

If in the future the government will decide that cryptocurrency is the same as money we have already a backup plan with and payment service provider, we do need to hold to a know you customer policy.

We monitor each payment before we make the payment to the end users.

I hope the answers suits you Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: