Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBILL.eu -> Pay all your bills with Bitcoins! - INSTANT FULFILLMENT  (Read 18065 times)
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:14:50 AM

Great that this kind of service exists!  Smiley
Very usefull!

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nuqqeT

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:20:43 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 09:37:32 AM by nuqqeT

I am waiting now for a few days that the transfer is carried out, it is marked that the money was received, but has not yet been sent .. Support information I find no, in the Netherlands I do not want to call.

---

Everything is perfect! the bill was paid
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 06:02:31 AM

I am waiting now for a few days that the transfer is carried out, it is marked that the money was received, but has not yet been sent .. Support information I find no, in the Netherlands I do not want to call.

Hi Nugget,

At the moment we are changing banks, unfortunly the bank API is not finished yet, meaning in the meantime payments will be done manually. Once in the morning and once at the end of the day. We are sorry for any inconvience.

For fastest inquiries please contact support@bitbill.eu

nuqqeT

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:37:21 AM

Everything is perfect! the bill was paid
Gmaron

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:06:05 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2021, 10:11:45 AM by Gmaron

edit
stress4

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 01:09:15 PM

I think he try to scam me too

waiting 9 days for my money

money gone  Huh

support not available  Huh

time to stop this scam

mod?
stress4

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 11:18:19 AM

This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.

https://www.bitbill.eu/

100% scam
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 11:14:53 AM

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in answer. We are currently experience heavy load / ddos attacks.

For the users that are having problems with current transactions please email us or sent me a PM here and i will look into this asap.

Regarding KYC/AML; We do hold an extensive KYC policy and can request for additional questions regarding transactions, this offcourse does not mean you should not receive the support you can expect.

I am sorry for the inconvience and will do my best to sort this out asap.

anubizz

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 09:13:37 PM

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in answer. We are currently experience heavy load / ddos attacks.

For the users that are having problems with current transactions please email us or sent me a PM here and i will look into this asap.

Regarding KYC/AML; We do hold an extensive KYC policy and can request for additional questions regarding transactions, this offcourse does not mean you should not receive the support you can expect.

I am sorry for the inconvience and will do my best to sort this out asap.

I did a transaction with bitbill just days ago and the money was on the receivers bank account just one day later!
In my whole crypto life i paid more then 50 bills with their service, without any notable problem!
I can vouch for this service being legit!!! Smiley

Please go on with your service for a long time. Your service makes my life much easyer! Smiley

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 04:04:16 PM

@ShopemNL

I got a transaction done on 12. december that still shows "paid (but unconfirmed) in the orderstatus page. It has been confirmed some hours later so its "hanging" as pending payment for ten days now.
I already messaged your support but did not get an answer till now.
Please take a look at it.

Same here @ShopemNL
send mails and FB message, no response, unconfirmed status for 2 days
anubizz

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:16:14 PM

@ShopemNL

I got a transaction done on 12. december that still shows "paid (but unconfirmed) in the orderstatus page. It has been confirmed some hours later so its "hanging" as pending payment for ten days now.

Same here @ShopemNL

This was an old issue they had in their system. But this was fixed later! I remember this problem and can confirm the issue has been cleared. Contact their support and all will be fine!

Ni-in

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:28:54 PM

@ShopemNL

Same here @ShopemNL

This was an old issue they had in their system. But this was fixed later! I remember this problem and can confirm the issue has been cleared. Contact their support and all will be fine!

Thx anubizz,
send a few mails, ill have to be patient,
thank you for the info again on dm!
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 10:15:07 AM

@ShopemNL

Same here @ShopemNL

Thanks for your support Smiley

For the fastest response please contact us trough the contact form or sent us a direct email to support@bitbill.eu

Ni-in

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 10:27:21 AM

Thanks for the update ShopemNL,

Great service also, happy i found!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for your support Smiley

For the fastest response please contact us trough the contact form or sent us a direct email to support@bitbill.eu
[/quote]
anubizz

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 08:17:25 PM

Website down?  Huh

anubizz

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 01:10:19 PM

Any news on this topic? The website is down and unreachable for some time now.  Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: