Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine  (Read 35988 times)
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:19:45 PM

Just move sha here. stratum+tcp://10kpool.mmxivcoin.com:10000

10 k multipool better get in 10,k forking to lower intrest with lotto style pos blocks fun fun

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fonziecoin (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:51:52 PM

dev whats going to happen? are you stlll working on it or is it delayed until further notice..?

Yeah, I'll work it out. I don't have a testing infrastructure for stratum. If I didn't make an announcement and clearly invite people to mine, many would scream scam. No alt that doesn't get money up front and invites everyone to join without ninja and instamines or premines is going to work out of the box. If the chain is dead, I'll kill it and start a new genesis.

Be warned, like I warned in the OP: this coin doesn't have much going for it besides a Fonzie theme and the whole fairness thing.

It boggles me that "miners" can read that and still be surprised when there are problems.

If someone wants to volunteer some time and resources to help work out mining bugs, PM me. They will need to be around during launch.

Launch Delayed Until Further Notice.

FonzieCoin: As Fair as it is Cool
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:46:17 PM

Hey Dev , I just thought I would throw this out there , you said you can't believe that this coin has nothing going for it and miners still wanted to mine it . Well think about it for a second , anything can be of value if people want it to be , the value of every coin comes from people saying this is valueable to me and then the next thing you know there is many that want it to be valueable and Boom , it has value .  this is just my opinion .

For this coin , no road map , no future plans = what everyone makes out of it = where your value or possible exchange would come from .

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 07:54:15 PM

dev whats going to happen? are you stlll working on it or is it delayed until further notice..?

Yeah, I'll work it out. I don't have a testing infrastructure for stratum. If I didn't make an announcement and clearly invite people to mine, many would scream scam. No alt that doesn't get money up front and invites everyone to join without ninja and instamines or premines is going to work out of the box. If the chain is dead, I'll kill it and start a new genesis.

Be warned, like I warned in the OP: this coin doesn't have much going for it besides a Fonzie theme and the whole fairness thing.

It boggles me that "miners" can read that and still be surprised when there are problems.

If someone wants to volunteer some time and resources to help work out mining bugs, PM me. They will need to be around during launch.

I ll be glad to help, let me know what i can Do

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 09:51:12 PM

Well, this was a waste of time, but not anymore. Please remove my pool from the op, i'm not gonna keep this up

Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:55:31 PM

Well, this was a waste of time, but not anymore. Please remove my pool from the op, i'm not gonna keep this up

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the difference between minerpools and suprnova
Fonziecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:57:16 PM

Wow, thank you. I'm going to use a different codebase from a coin that recently had a full SHA256 run successfully. If there were some way where you compile the wallet for the pool and put it up for me to try to mine, then that would be best.

You've been very patient with this and I appreciate that very much.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the difference between minerpools and suprnova.  

I think that you are right about that. I know where my hashes will be going in the future. On any coin.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:57:59 PM

Well done for going the extra mile to help the dev.
bbOOmm

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:40:52 PM

I just found this coin .... set up some ancient miners to do some mining on solar power... but found that the first pool I found - minerpool - is not connecting. So I did a quick google and found this thread.....

Among all the negativity within the posts, I gave up reading it all....

One simple question I have:

Is Fonziecoin dead already or is it active somewhere... some pool, or solo mining?

minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 11:48:13 PM

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the difference between minerpools and suprnova

Don't get me wrong man, but launches were at 3:30am for me, and 2 failed launches is a bit too much.

sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:32:08 AM

How about a launch timeframe?  no sweat off my nuts, but I agree with minerpools, having to wait til 3:30am and have it fail is little upsetting and in my opinion ignorant. Get your shit together before launching your shitty coin next time hmm kay?

minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

How about a launch timeframe?  no sweat off my nuts, but I agree with minerpools, having to wait til 3:30am and have it fail is little upsetting and in my opinion ignorant. Get your shit together before launching your shitty coin next time hmm kay?

Thank you man, glad to see that you understand what I mean.

Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:54:05 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 01:10:18 AM by Hellsgremlin

This coin is a complete waste of time...  WTF are you all doing here!

Note to the dev:
If you have the skills and ability to develop a coin Why not focus your efforts on developing a legitimate coin with practical purpose and features.  Instead of a BS novelty coin that will hold no real value or purpose.   This community needs developers working on Legitimate solutions and features and not wasting time and resources on stuff like this. 

With that said. " To each his own"  and My intent is not to bash or talk trash to any of you.   Just voicing alittle frustration.   As a Miner / Investor I was looking for a New SHA-256 Coin to mine and buy & all i can find is crap(imo) like this!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 01:14:54 AM

Wow, thank you. I'm going to use a different codebase from a coin that recently had a full SHA256 run successfully. If there were some way where you compile the wallet for the pool and put it up for me to try to mine, then that would be best.

You've been very patient with this and I appreciate that very much.

Sure, just let me know when you're ready with testing for the code and we'll set up a test-pool and get everything right for the next launch. Drop me a message then.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Fonziecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:42:01 AM

Note to the dev:
If you have the skills and ability to develop a coin Why not focus your efforts on developing a legitimate coin with practical purpose and features.  Instead of a BS novelty coin that will hold no real value or purpose.   This community needs developers working on Legitimate solutions and features and not wasting time and resources on stuff like this. 

With that said. " To each his own"  and My intent is not to bash or talk trash to any of you.   Just voicing alittle frustration.   As a Miner / Investor I was looking for a New SHA-256 Coin to mine and buy & all i can find is crap(imo) like this!

Sorry for the late launch times. Development comes out of my sleep. 4 hours of dev time = 4 hours of sleep. It's a simple equation. That's why I launch late. That's when I have a chance to do it. Alts is a profession for no one except ICO scammers and pump and dumpers and maybe pool operators. It's not a profession for me, just a hobby.

Sorry if you are on the east cost. I never really cared that much for that area, so I don't feel too bad about making you guys stay up. Move somewhere that I like better. Europeans and Asians love my launch times.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:44:30 AM

Note to the dev:

Sorry for the late launch times. Development comes out of my sleep. 4 hours of dev time = 4 hours of sleep. It's a simple equation. That's why I launch late. That's when I have a chance to do it. Alts is a profession for no one except ICO scammers and pump and dumpers and maybe pool operators. It's not a profession for me, just a hobby.

Sorry if you are on the east cost. I never really cared that much for that area, so I don't feel too bad about making you guys stay up. Move somewhere that I like better. Europeans and Asians love my launch times.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:43:30 AM

Note to the dev:

I live in the est time zone , but I on the other hand work nights till 3:30 a.m , was 4 a.m until about 3 weeks ago , that being said , the launch times don't bother me as a miner . But the aggravation with launch after launch failing when I take a lot of interest in a coin is what gets to me . But I can be patient an what till its right for it to launch . I just hope it works out and I get in on the launch , cos its peoples intrest that are going to make the coin , just like with btc. And for me its just a hobby too since I don't have a bunch of money to put into equipment or rent hashing power . I hope this all works out in the end and that minerpool does put up a pool as I can see it from all three sides of the fence , not just one or two . So good luck and hopefully see everyone at launch time . Oh and BTW dev , thanks for letting us see that it looks as if your not one of those pump and dump scammers .

minerpools

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:37:51 AM

I never really cared that much for that area, so I don't feel too bad about making you guys stay up.

Tupac?

TupacCoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:12:12 AM

I never really cared that much for that area, so I don't feel too bad about making you guys stay up.

Tupac?

You rang?
boniggy

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:53:25 AM

This coin is a complete waste of time...  

.....My intent is not to bash....

lol um ok. Maybe you should move on from Crypto...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: