Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone hacked my account (Restored)  (Read 5685 times)
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:20:19 PM

Just so you can earn some coin with small signature campaigns. And by the time you become a member your account will be recovered and you can then sell the member account.
Because the purpose of this forum is to use your signatures to make money.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:36:56 PM

Just so you can earn some coin with small signature campaigns. And by the time you become a member your account will be recovered and you can then sell the member account.

Looks like you are doing just fine contributing to the topic at hand. I am just trying to help an old friend with some suggestions. Please don't come here with your sarcasm. And you might as well remove your signature because that isn't your purpose. I suggest you don't come here unless you have helpful information.

-.sgmf
thekool1salt (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:41:04 AM

Looks like you are doing just fine contributing to the topic at hand. I am just trying to help an old friend with some suggestions. Please don't come here with your sarcasm. And you might as well remove your signature because that isn't your purpose. I suggest you don't come here unless you have helpful information.

Grin Grin Grin I can't Stop laughing after I read this, You got him Equinoxx  Grin

Looks like you are right Equinoxx its a waiting game until the admin replies.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:24:28 PM

Got reply by PM.

sir
i bought this account back in feburary and now previous owner is trying to scam me.password of this account was never reset with email or security question.I changed the password of this account using the old password he gave me and after that changed all the information.the old owner also deleted previous inbox and outbox message of this account so i can't proove that he took the loan,i hope admin will recover the deleted PM and then he will know that account was not hacked.

Edit:

Lying?

What I think:
The account was bought and I got the PM from the new owner. Tongue
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:26:30 PM

Got reply by PM.

sir
i bought this account back in feburary and now previous owner is trying to scam me.password of this account was never reset with email or security question.I changed the password of this account using the old password he gave me and after that changed all the information.the old owner also deleted previous inbox and outbox message of this account so i can't proove that he took the loan,i hope admin will recover the deleted PM and then he will know that account was not hacked.
I received a similar response. He had essentially told me that he purchased the account on the forum and I asked him for the thread the account was advertised on, which he has not gotten to me back for yet. He told me that the PMs in the account in question were deleted but would check his other account to provide some kind of evidence of the sale.
Equinoxx

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:51:01 PM

Got reply by PM.

sir

If you look at thekool1salt, his grammar is a lot more correct than this. And the change of password is clearly a red flag :|

-.sgmf
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:54:47 AM

He has not replied to me, I asked him too, So If this account was sold it was not sold by me. I Need the help of the current owner of thekool1s, How much did you pay for the account I will get it back because my info is attached on the account. Just come in pm we can talk about this.

First of all the name of the user by which he bought the account will surely help, than Someone else hacked it and sold it. I will send him a pm to thekool1s too see if he cooperates.

And he is still lying! If you do google cache search there was email on the account thekool1ss@gmail.com and if i did sold the account as he is saying why he didn't asked me to change the btc address used in the thread so that i could not prove in the future that the acccount belongs to me. No noob buys a account like that we know that. And there are no loans taken on that account.

I will try to give him the money he gave to the buyer. I will let you know guys know what happens.
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:20:50 AM

So Which account this guy was using before buying the account? If i get both the username then may be admin can use some ip matching to find out who hacked my account and sold it. He must have made some mistake in hiding.
Equinoxx

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:38:57 AM

So Which account this guy was using before buying the account? If i get both the username then may be admin can use some ip matching to find out who hacked my account and sold it. He must have made some mistake in hiding.

Lol, you're a Jr. Member now. If theymos didn't even won't to give your account back I highly doubt he will do an IP check.

-.sgmf
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:40:09 AM

Got reply by PM.

sir
I received a similar response. He had essentially told me that he purchased the account on the forum and I asked him for the thread the account was advertised on, which he has not gotten to me back for yet. He told me that the PMs in the account in question were deleted but would check his other account to provide some kind of evidence of the sale.

Hahaha lies everywhere Cheesy Deleted pm's XD Admins can now verify within minutes or maybe his memory will start to fade and he won't even remember the account name he used to buy and the name of the seller XD, This one is trapped like hell.
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:42:17 AM

Lol, you're a Jr. Member now. If theymos didn't even won't to give your account back I highly doubt he will do an IP check.

So now bitcointalk is place where only elite can live ? What about normal users and what exactly is theymos working on? Bitcoin 3.0? that he doesn't have 30 minutes to check some things.
Equinoxx

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:07:39 AM

So now bitcointalk is place where only elite can live ? What about normal users and what exactly is theymos working on? Bitcoin 3.0? that he doesn't have 30 minutes to check some things.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. I doubt it is even a 10 minute job because you have proof of ownership.

-.sgmf
DDOSbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 12:50:40 PM

Guys i cannot login into my account someone hacked my account i think. When i reset password via email it says username doesnot exist. What should i do? It was a senior account. Is there any bug or my account is hacked. And my Answer has been changed too Sad

Well feeling very sad about your account..
But if you can get me his IP then I can disturb him..and get you negotiate with him..
All I will do to show to show up my skills no commission I want..  Smiley
BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:39:59 PM

How?
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:34:44 PM

Guys i cannot login into my account someone hacked my account i think. When i reset password via email it says username doesnot exist. What should i do? It was a senior account. Is there any bug or my account is hacked. And my Answer has been changed too Sad

Well feeling very sad about your account..
But if you can get me his IP then I can disturb him..and get you negotiate with him..
All I will do to show to show up my skills no commission I want..  Smiley

Thank you man but i think I will first stick to legit way. If everyone can become happy at the end of day without trouble is the way to go.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. I doubt it is even a 10 minute job because you have proof of ownership.

Lets see how much more time it takes Cheesy I think 1 month more will be minimum XD
Wolframite

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:41:10 PM

thats strange.....did u entered all details properly,if not make sure that u enter your login details right and try again...

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:20:11 PM

I think it is just luck. Some gets their account back in a couple of hours to days, some never get it back at all.. I yet haven't got my account hacked. May be because I don't download anything to my PC? I thought I was being too conservative. Decided that is the best. Smiley

I think you can PM him again? Provided you hadn't send many already.. esp. not consecutively.

Hope you will get it back soon.
I am sure you had control of the account before. And that guy who send me the PM is lying..
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:16:18 AM

I think it is just luck. Some gets their account back in a couple of hours to days, some never get it back at all.. I yet haven't got my account hacked. May be because I don't download anything to my PC? I thought I was being too conservative. Decided that is the best. Smiley

I think you can PM him again? Provided you hadn't send many already.. esp. not consecutively.

Hope you will get it back soon.
I am sure you had control of the account before. And that guy who send me the PM is lying..

I have Avg, Malwarebytes both installed, This guy(Hacker) knew me and i think its because i shared my passwords with some of my friends who did this. My Pass on the account was similar to my other passwords so i think it was not hard for them to hack it. He Is Lying.... he is in deep trouble.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:37:38 AM

..i shared my passwords with some of my friends....My Pass on the account was similar to my other passwords..

I am sure you realise it now but I'll say it anyway, this is really A BAD IDEA.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
thekool1salt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:24:08 PM

So i think its official, Theymos has not replied a single time i have given the proofs countless times but i cant get it back, So what i learned make a strong password never tell similar passwords to person you work with you never know their intentions and may just scam you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: