Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple v NextCoin v Quark v Peercoin v Litecoin ? Which?  (Read 4235 times)
liliwang

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:23:41 AM

keep them in case go up!

Hachoir

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:31:07 AM

I hold coin in all of the above.

Which, if any do you think I should hold onto? Which should I get rid of?

Is there another I should be trading for that?

Ripple - trash coin unminable coin owned by a company
NextCoin - disturbed to 70 people garbage
Quark- LOL I'm not even gonna go there
Peercoin- first pos coin cool idea just failed to take off (low volume)
Litecoin - fairly disturbed no premine on every chinese exchange ,daily volume in the millions.

Now you could listen to retard trolls on here or you could look at the facts.
Or you could listen that retard troll trying to pump ltc. Fucking idiot

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:07:15 PM

I vote for PCP. 2nd will be NXT.

Rest is good for dump.  Tongue
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:19:21 PM

I herd quark should be going to da moon anytime now.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:28:48 PM

NextCoin - disturbed to 70 people garbage
Litecoin - fairly disturbed no premine on every chinese exchange ,daily volume in the millions.

It is a fairly good assessment.  I'll break it down by positives and negatives

Positives
Ripple - Very good interface.  Very fast transations.  Has a good chance to be used by major banks.
NXT - (btw, don't spell it next.  you say you own some but I doubt it) Has more features by far than any other alt.  As far as tech utility, not anything comes close.
Quark - ..... none
Peercoin - had a good run and some people are still faithful.  maybe can revive itself
Litecoin - After bitcoin it is the one and only coin with decent volume

Negatives
Ripple - A gross amount of XRP is owned by Jed, who is a bit radioactive, unpredictable, and an enemy of Ripple.  That relationship is soooooo dangerous.  Also, is not really good for the regular people.  Might be good for a few big banks, but not us.  It can't scale.  Aslo, Ripple labs tightly controls the nodes, so it isn't decentralized.  It is actually more just like a server.  If it wasn't so tightly controlled and malicious nodes were trusted, they could break it.  
NXT - terrible distribution.  platform is now dominated by Jl777 whose assets are now worth more that NXT itself, all of which represent projects and that are very vast, none of which have actually delivered and done anything significant.  So what you have is a guy that promises the world and has yet to deliver single piece of software that really works well.  No white papers, just lots of promises of great things and easy ways to make money.  
Qurak - outdated, pointless, was pumped
Peercoin - was the first PoS but still uses code that was based off of Bitcoin.  Compared to newer 2.0's it feels like a stupid old man.  
Litecoin - Does have some huge whales that mined the shit out of it.  Lead dev Coblee doesn't do anything for it anymore and has said he won't.  Went from like $50 to $2.  Ouch!  Also, has no reason to be.  Tech wise it isn't really better than Bitcoin and again compared to new 2.0's looks like shit.  

All around consensus.  They all suck.  Ripple, NXT, and Litecoin have some redeeming factors, but are also very troubled.  

The only place I am looking for a real challenger to Bitcoin in the future is NEM, which doesn't have any of the problems mentioned above.  

I am also bullish on Maidsafe, Storj, and CounterParty.  

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:12:01 PM

Bitcoin went from $30 to $1 in the past Tongue
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:32:37 PM

Gets laughed for being a litecoin bagholder yet still in the green  Roll Eyes The block halving is coming for litecoin we'll see who's laughing by the end of 2015.

We already have seen how halving influences the price (Doge). Keep dreaming.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:34:34 PM

and with even the largest bag easily absorbed by the market because there is enough liquidity unlike all other alts Smiley

10'000 LTC are trading back and forth from one sockpuppet account to another. You don't really believe in this liquidity joke, do you?
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 11:36:44 PM

Get rid of that shit (especially Ripple, it's dangerous to hold and dangerous for world economy) and go Bitshares.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:18:14 AM

Quark is the only good option in that list if you are allergic to douchebags.  Quark doesn't need a fruitcake foundation or a douchebag collective constantly coming up with new and useless features like most of the others.  Quark just functions with a decentralized efficiency rating of 666% and has been shown to increase lean muscle mass and lower bad cholesterol.  Litecoin is the biggest loser coin, I'd be embarrassed to be holding that, it is less appealing than a urinal disk sandwich.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:32:17 AM

Litecoin - Does have some huge whales that mined the shit out of it.  Lead dev Coblee doesn't do anything for it anymore and has said he won't.  Went from like $50 to $2.  Ouch!  Also, has no reason to be.  Tech wise it isn't really better than Bitcoin and again compared to new 2.0's looks like shit.  

coblee isn't the lead dev, but equally you're misrepresenting what coblee said, he is certainly still involved with litecoin and is doing alot for it.

certainly has a reason to be, its a traders coin and at that the best one (trolls may lie but the market doesnt)., seriously lets be honest all cryptos todate are trading tokens not one yet is any more then a token currency.

no such thing as 2.0s coins.,  not seen anything yet innovative enough to warrent being called a 2.0 coin, just because a coin is written from scratch and newer doesn't make it better then bitcoin blockchain types,
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:22:09 AM

Can't we all just get along  Roll Eyes

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:50:10 AM

Let's all join hands and sing a song in the sacred circle........ Grin

('urinal disk sandwich'... much LOL @ Hilux74)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:01:27 AM

Let's all join hands and sing a song in the sacred circle........ Grin

('urinal disk sandwich'... much LOL @ Hilux74)

Dave you may laugh, but this kind of trolling/fighting is detrimental to all of us. Did you listen to my interview on Sunday?

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
o0‡0o

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

Have faith.

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:25:02 PM

be

NextCoin - disturbed to 70 people  garbage

Wrong, disturbed to 73 anonymous bitcointalk accounts. For all we know it could be one person with 73 accounts.
50 accounts or more are certainly controlled by the entity who is behind nxt.

Get used to it.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:36:43 PM

be

NextCoin - disturbed to 70 people  garbage

Wrong, disturbed to 73 anonymous bitcointalk accounts. For all we know it could be one person with 73 accounts.

For all we know, it could be 730 people using the 73 accounts of their 73 nominated proxies...  Roll Eyes I don't understand why people speculate over this. It happened 18 months ago and now there are over 100,000 Nxt accounts. How is it relevant?

50 accounts or more are certainly controlled by the entity who is behind nxt.

Wher eis this certainty you speak of? Links? Definitive proof form the blockchain data? No, I didn't think so.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:55:02 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 02:20:04 PM by TaunSew

be

NextCoin - disturbed to 70 people  garbage

http://nxtcoin.blogspot.ca/2014/01/nxtmyths-1-nxt-is-not-scam-it-wasnt.html

Besides it is spelt NxT and it's an outted scam

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2gnsme/bitcoin_core_developer_jeff_garzik_believes_nxt/

Jeff Garzik said it is a scam and I trust a public Bitcoin developer over anonymous NxT scammers and Ponzi kings.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:37:55 PM

This has already been debunked, several times. You have photoshopped those youtube videos titles and Jeff Garzik showed himself to be a fool that knows nothing of Java. Why do you keep repeating it?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:41:25 PM

This has already been debunked, several times.

No you haven't.  You guys just troll him with ad hominems and straw mans from the safety of the NxT forum.   That's a logical fallacy and it's not debunking.   NxT = 4chan of Alternates.

If you guys really want to clear it up then go organize an event on YouTube between CfB or JlP with Jeff Garzik.  Jeff Garzik already provided proof many times why NxT is a scam and nobody has directly confronted him about it without resorting to ad hominems and straw mans on the safety of the NxT forum where they censor and delete posts.

NXT IS A SCAM, put your bifocals on if you can't read it.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:43:46 PM

Links to the real videos below  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

1000NXT to anyone who can find these youtube videos as they are presented here, I.e outing Nxt as a scam. go!  Cheesy

My money is safe as

1) after more than a year of continuous development producing ground breaking software, it's not a scam

2) those are photoshopped images of the original videos  Cheesy Cheesy the top one is Taizen, who goes by the name Prisoner Or Freedom and talks about how Nxt isn't a scam... not that anyone but the most ill informed thinks it would be. Check it out for yourself here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rIO_McRPwQ

Ssme story for the second video.

You're getting desperate Taunsew/Utopianfuture!! Cheesy  what is wrong, NEM release around the corner and you think it's gonna flop?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: