Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 07:50:55 AM

You guys can probably get it added to AltDice.net

10k just got added on there, I mentioned ECASH to him

GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:30:02 PM

Thanks for the mention spots
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 10:10:51 PM

Thanks for the mention spots

Of course  Wink

jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:31:28 AM

its nice to see no one complaining in the thread for once Smiley things are looking good spots. good work.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 05:28:49 AM

Just so you guys know, I used some of the leftover coins from the swap to fund somewhere you guys can use your ECASH at for some fun. I imagine it'll be up in the next couple hours, or by tomorrow for sure. You'll know what it is when he makes a post saying it's ready

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 07:27:35 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 10:21:09 AM by yogg

Hello everybody  Smiley
I am happy to again introduce Altdice to the Ecash community.
It's a provably fair dice game pretty much like Satoshi Dice and Just-Dice.

http://ecash.altdice.net

Onchain game rules :

Unfortunately, our Onchain game script won't work with Ecash as of now.
We're doing the necessary to get it sorted so you can enjoy that awesome game created by Satoshi Dice.

Offchain game rules :

With the Offchain game, you can deposit any amount of coins on the website, and then bet without using the blockchain.
The algorythm is also provably fair and you can claim free coins from the Offchain game faucet.
After you make a deposit, you can choose to bet exactly as you like, with your favorite odds. You can try out different betting patterns with the automated betting feature !
When you have finished playing, you can withdraw the coins to any address you want.

Share sale :

iGotSpots bought 20% of the shares we put for sale. Thanks for making this possible !

We are selling 25% of our future Ecash profit. We are looking to raise a total of 800,000 Ecash to offer higher betting limits.
Act fast if you want to grab a piece of the action before it's gone !

Please visit http://altdice.net/share.php for more informations.

---------------------------------------------------

I wish endless fun to players and the best of luck on http://ecash.altdice.net Smiley

Feel free to send a PM or Contact Us on the website whatever the reason. Feedbacks are always welcome !
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 07:57:18 AM

There it is! Thanks for getting it set up so quick  Wink

Enjoy!

Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:31:13 PM

Is a pro Dev all it takes to revive a coin 😏🎉?

Technically yes. It is the first step to have a properly working coin. Imagine adding to that a management team with vision, strategy and business plans.

Perfect. Where do we hire them

I don't think it is a matter of hiring someone. A management team needs to be someone with passion for something and does not matter to initially put in effort to achieve his passion with rewards later on. It would typically be 1-3 community members that get together with a shared vision and go for it. A coin is just the technical enabler of achieving the vision and the coin is either an asset in the process or a tender instrument to make the plans work. The coin specs must compliment the vision and business objectives, e.g. transferring value that is not time sensitive can have coin specs of 10 min block time because block time is not a major issue. Retail use at point of sale is time sensitive and needs super fast transactions and sub 1 minute block times with only a few confirmations.

Few people have the appetite though to commit to something like this and really be committed or most lack the skills and have no business savvy, hence 99.99999999999999% of coins being just a fad that starts and ends quickly thereafter. Managing a coin needs proper business skills and can be compared to running a company. Evidence of this is the absolute commitment and passion displayed by the 2-3 coins that are actually getting somewhere at the moment.

The original dev's lack of willingness to still be involved is an indication that he does not have the passion for what he wanted to do here. This means that he probably had alternative motives for launching the coin whatever that may have been. He has been handed a perfectly working coin but he walked away, probably to start a new coin (with a premine  Roll Eyes )

People threatened the dev. They told him to stay away. Coin is different than he was trying to do. Why should he be working on it?

He made a mess, but he stayed and payed. That you have to give him. To many people are against him so I dont think he could do anything for this coin.

@iGotSpots fixed some things but to give it a value then it have to be used for something.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 05:23:02 PM

Technically yes. It is the first step to have a properly working coin. Imagine adding to that a management team with vision, strategy and business plans.

I don't think it is a matter of hiring someone. A management team needs to be someone with passion for something and does not matter to initially put in effort to achieve his passion with rewards later on. It would typically be 1-3 community members that get together with a shared vision and go for it. A coin is just the technical enabler of achieving the vision and the coin is either an asset in the process or a tender instrument to make the plans work. The coin specs must compliment the vision and business objectives, e.g. transferring value that is not time sensitive can have coin specs of 10 min block time because block time is not a major issue. Retail use at point of sale is time sensitive and needs super fast transactions and sub 1 minute block times with only a few confirmations.

Few people have the appetite though to commit to something like this and really be committed or most lack the skills and have no business savvy, hence 99.99999999999999% of coins being just a fad that starts and ends quickly thereafter. Managing a coin needs proper business skills and can be compared to running a company. Evidence of this is the absolute commitment and passion displayed by the 2-3 coins that are actually getting somewhere at the moment.

The original dev's lack of willingness to still be involved is an indication that he does not have the passion for what he wanted to do here. This means that he probably had alternative motives for launching the coin whatever that may have been. He has been handed a perfectly working coin but he walked away, probably to start a new coin (with a premine  Roll Eyes )

People threatened the dev. They told him to stay away. Coin is different than he was trying to do. Why should he be working on it?

He made a mess, but he stayed and payed. That you have to give him. To many people are against him so I dont think he could do anything for this coin.

@iGotSpots fixed some things but to give it a value then it have to be used for something.

I've been asking him to do his original plan since day 1

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:01:55 PM

I've been asking him to do his original plan since day 1

if he did try to implement his plan and you (iGotSpots) were good with it im sure the community would follow suit. but the longer he waits or isnt around the more the community will think it was a scam or something along those lines. just my opinion.

Btw, good job, Spots, on the getting ECASH on
Code:

shaan.is.one

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:05:30 PM

Make exchange by ECASH your coins...
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:18:29 PM

Make exchange by ECASH your coins...

do you write the fortunes in fortune cookies?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 06:38:01 PM

Btw, good job, Spots, on the getting ECASH on
Code:

No problem. Hopefully some of you use it and win some more coins  ;p

GetGuap$

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:37:58 PM

Hello everybody  Smiley

Onchain game rules :

We're doing the necessary to get it sorted so you can enjoy that awesome game created by Satoshi Dice.

Offchain game rules :

With the Offchain game, you can deposit any amount of coins on the website, and then bet without using the blockchain.
The algorythm is also provably fair and you can claim free coins from the Offchain game faucet.
After you make a deposit, you can choose to bet exactly as you like, with your favorite odds. You can try out different betting patterns with the automated betting feature !
When you have finished playing, you can withdraw the coins to any address you want.

Share sale :

iGotSpots bought 20% of the shares we put for sale. Thanks for making this possible !

We are selling 25% of our future Ecash profit. We are looking to raise a total of 800,000 Ecash to offer higher betting limits.

I wish endless fun to players and the best of luck on http://ecash.altdice.net Smiley

Feel free to send a PM or Contact Us on the website whatever the reason. Feedbacks are always welcome !

Thanks for listing this and adding usability to this coin.

I wonder, would buying shares pay more than staking?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:44:47 PM

Hello everybody  Smiley

Onchain game rules :

Offchain game rules :

Share sale :

For the game with 10k he said anything staked by the house is counted as profit and distributed to the holders

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:49:43 PM

Hello everybody  Smiley

For the game with 10k he said anything staked by the house is counted as profit and distributed to the holders

That is good news and he should get some bites here, i would but i barely have 100 thousand, i have about 85k so i would get around a 2% share which is not so great by the sounds of it but could possibly be long term. I will be having a game of it though that is for sure, cheers for getting that introduced spots, it is a good little contribution to the coin. To add could this coin be any quicker? lol 

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:54:58 PM

I put 160,000 of the unswapped coins in to the dice game to get it funded and running

I'm only saying this so everyone knows I'm not just keeping and selling them, but actually using them to get some shit going since nobody else is doing anything at all

RawCrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:00:12 AM

How come a lot of my mint by stake transactions don't get confirmations but some do? Also I really like how fast the transactions are! What makes the transactions so fast? Apologize in advance if these questions have already been answered. Great work Spots this is my favorite POS coin at the moment.  Cool

@RawCrypto
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:05:21 AM

I put 160,000 of the unswapped coins in to the dice game to get it funded and running

I'm only saying this so everyone knows I'm not just keeping and selling them, but actually using them to get some shit going since nobody else is doing anything at all

That is really open and was a good thing you done for the coin cheers Smiley The thing is i just read threw the last few pages of the old thread and this one you have so many cheerleaders saying how they are going to help and how thankful they are they you fixed it by the looks of it they have already dumped the coin and gone, which is crap liars are a terrible breed of people. Well done though what you have done so far it has a good name and stake should have a lot of interest it got me threw the stake plus you taking lead and i was there for balls beginning on poloniex that was epic Smiley)

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:07:47 AM

Appreciate the kind words. Yes, it seems, unfortunately, I am stuck here by myself now, though, as far as making anything happen  Sad

The only two things this coin has right now are dice and GorillaStake, which I've done...

Starting to think I wasted over a week limping that shit chain along just so others could dump, then go make posts about how I'm a scammer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: