Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:16:28 AM

Appreciate the kind words. Yes, it seems, unfortunately, I am stuck here by myself now, though, as far as making anything happen  Sad

The only two things this coin has right now are dice and GorillaStake, which I've done...

Starting to think I wasted over a week limping that shit chain along just so others could dump, then go make posts about how I'm a scammer

did that vegas guy up and leave? he was probably the loudest advocate ... now i don't see him post much lol
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:16:45 AM

There must be a lot of uses for this coin the confirmations travel so bloody fast it is unreal, they are a good start for the E-cash what you have gave to it more than a lot of other coins ever get lol Now we need to find the dice gamblers and get them using ecash plus the guys who like high staking coins for gorilla stake, i will brainstorm tonight and see if i can't come up with something Smiley This must be one of the fastest coins out that has to be a huge selling point. If it was not going to have such a massive supply it would be a awesome pair coin to trade.

jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:25:18 AM

Appreciate the kind words. Yes, it seems, unfortunately, I am stuck here by myself now, though, as far as making anything happen  Sad

The only two things this coin has right now are dice and GorillaStake, which I've done...

Starting to think I wasted over a week limping that shit chain along just so others could dump, then go make posts about how I'm a scammer

did that vegas guy up and leave? he was probably the loudest advocate ... now i don't see him post much lol

i was kinda wondering that myself

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:35:11 AM

There must be a lot of uses for this coin the confirmations travel so bloody fast it is unreal, they are a good start for the E-cash what you have gave to it more than a lot of other coins ever get lol Now we need to find the dice gamblers and get them using ecash plus the guys who like high staking coins for gorilla stake, i will brainstorm tonight and see if i can't come up with something Smiley This must be one of the fastest coins out that has to be a huge selling point. If it was not going to have such a massive supply it would be a awesome pair coin to trade.

The rates were voted on. It's easy to make money in a market with falling prices with high PoS, 10k and BALLS have shown that (even though we did just fork both to slow it down), but if you guys want to vote later and have it changed in the future, it's very easy to do

Anything faster than these blocks (8 seconds) could cause problems just because of how data is processed through nodes. Is it doable? Sure, but, in my person opinional, 8 seconds is probably the fastest you should go

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:35:27 AM

ECASH  interesting coin I have much trust on this coins.. Smiley

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:40:10 AM

I did wanna ask something, iGotSpots, i see coin control isnt included in the wallet. was there a reason for that? i know it isnt in 10k either. i was just curious.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:42:25 AM

I did wanna ask something, iGotSpots, i see coin control isnt included in the wallet. was there a reason for that? i know it isnt in 10k either. i was just curious.

Such low fees mean there isn't much inflation control. Not having coin control forces people to reset every coin if they want to reset each, which slows down staking just a tiny bit. Across the network this will have a several % per day impact, while individuals will hardly feel any effect with the 1 hour maturity timer

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:44:43 AM

Such low fees mean there isn't much inflation control. Not having coin control forces people to reset every coin if they want to reset each, which slows down staking just a tiny bit. Across the network this will have a several % per day impact, while individuals will hardly feel any effect with the 1 hour maturity timer

Gotcha Smiley good explanation thanks.

RawCrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:01:26 AM

The rates were voted on. It's easy to make money in a market with falling prices with high PoS, 10k and BALLS have shown that (even though we did just fork both to slow it down), but if you guys want to vote later and have it changed in the future, it's very easy to do

Anything faster than these blocks (8 seconds) could cause problems just because of how data is processed through nodes. Is it doable? Sure, but, in my person opinional, 8 seconds is probably the fastest you should go

Ah so its the 8 second block time that make the transactions go so fast, whats the total amount of coins?

@RawCrypto
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:14:55 AM

Current:

"moneysupply" : 6958118.68159000,

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:53:11 AM

i was kinda wondering that myself

Im always around. When there are ways I can help, like trying to move the block chain, give ideas while coin is going through changes, or blow up Richies mailbox, Ill chime in. There isnt a whole lot to say now as the coin in functional. The only thing I would add is possibly with the next wallet release fix whatever is causing so many orphans. Im not complaining , and it doesnt cause problems, but its been mentioned a few times. Im not sure what the fix involves, maybe slow the block times a little. Not my area of expertise, so not sure. At this point its up to spots what direction this takes, Ive suggested using the "premine" to hire a professional to build a professional looking OP, and trick out the wallet to look something like MMXIV wallet.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
GetGuap$

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:49:15 AM

Ah good to see you're still here then, mate. I appreciate your respectful response.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:01:48 AM

can u tell me how project is going on?

now everybody staking and waiting to dump their coins...

what's plan how to bring price to higher levels or bottom like it was 4000 - 7000 range??!?!

dev what's your plan?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:05:31 AM

How does the staking work with the Linux wallet ?

ECASHd help
Code:
addmultisigaddress <nrequired> <'["key","key"]'> [account]
backupwallet <destination>
checkwallet
dumpprivkey <ECASHaddress>
encryptwallet <passphrase>
getaccount <ECASHaddress>
getaccountaddress <account>
getaddressesbyaccount <account>
getbalance [account] [minconf=1]
getblock <hash> [txinfo]
getblockcount
getblockhash <index>
getblocktemplate [params]
getcheckpoint
getconnectioncount
getdifficulty
getgenerate
gethashespersec
getinfo
getmininginfo
getnetworkghps
getnewaddress [account]
getpeerinfo
getreceivedbyaccount <account> [minconf=1]
getreceivedbyaddress <ECASHaddress> [minconf=1]
gettransaction <txid>
getwork [data]
help [command]
importprivkey <ECASHprivkey> [label]
keypoolrefill
listaccounts [minconf=1]
listreceivedbyaccount [minconf=1] [includeempty=false]
listreceivedbyaddress [minconf=1] [includeempty=false]
listsinceblock [blockhash] [target-confirmations]
listtransactions [account] [count=10] [from=0]
makekeypair [prefix]
move <fromaccount> <toaccount> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment]
repairwallet
reservebalance [<reserve> [amount]]
sendalert <message> <privatekey> <minver> <maxver> <priority> <id> [cancelupto]
sendfrom <fromaccount> <toECASHaddress> <amount> [minconf=1] [comment] [comment-to]
sendmany <fromaccount> {address:amount,...} [minconf=1] [comment]
sendtoaddress <ECASHaddress> <amount> [comment] [comment-to]
setaccount <ECASHaddress> <account>
setgenerate <generate> [genproclimit]
settxfee <amount>
signmessage <ECASHaddress> <message>
stop
submitblock <hex data> [optional-params-obj]
validateaddress <ECASHaddress>
verifymessage <ECASHaddress> <signature> <message>
These are all the RPC API commands.

How to make my ECASHd Linux wallet start staking?

Thx!

no sign of a signature
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:21:48 PM

It's great having a working coin now, and the staking is working well. The only concern i have is the price. It's all well getting 200/300% extra coins from staking, but if the price drops too much then the free coins are worthless. Look at BALLS it was trading at 100 sat it's now down at 2 sat. It does not matter how many free coins you get if they are worthless.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:37:57 PM

It's great having a working coin now, and the staking is working well. The only concern i have is the price. It's all well getting 200/300% extra coins from staking, but if the price drops too much then the free coins are worthless. Look at BALLS it was trading at 100 sat it's now down at 2 sat. It does not matter how many free coins you get if they are worthless.

I have posted many times about the impact of high interest coins and the economic principles thereof. I will not go into that again. All I will say is price is the result of where supply = demand. A coin is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, based on whatever the reason is why that person is willing to pay that amount for that coin at that time. That is why coinmarketcap is such an artificial number because it assumes that all coins are worth the last trading price which is not true, unless there is a buy order for the total money supply at that price.
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:18:44 PM

Shame this coin had so many weak retarded hands coin supply about 7 million and you sell for 200sat!! wtf are you people on your are selling at massive lost you silly %^&*(. Why do i have to buy into a coin with the most stupid people imaginable involved in ffs

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:43:39 PM

Shame this coin had so many weak retarded hands coin supply about 7 million and you sell for 200sat!! wtf are you people on your are selling at massive lost you silly %^&*(. Why do i have to buy into a coin with the most stupid people imaginable involved in ffs

No need to get personal with the traders. If your view is positive for the future, then buy in at 200 sats. People are just factoring in the coin supply after 21 days growing at 10k% - 20k% per year.

Lets assume the 21 days was over today and supply was 7m today and interest was 20,000% for three days in a row, it would mean coin supply of 10.8m after day 1, 16.7m after day 2 and 25.9m after day 3. what is going to happen with all those new coins apart from the option to stake them for even more? In reality, all blocks being 20,000% for 3 days is unrealistic but if you take the average between 10-20k you might look at 30m supply after a week or so. People are therefore not selling a coin supply of 7m but a supply of 30m+, depending on your timeframe after the 21 days. Unfortunately with all traders having short term profit in mind, the pattern as previously explained will repeat itself. At least there is a dice game thanks to Spots that will help a bit with demand.

If this upsets you, then take a chill pill because the interest rates were voted on and Spots chose the winning option.
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:46:50 PM

I agree mate,i think it must be the bigger holders dumping as they stake Sad

I started with about 22k which cost me around 0.2 btc to mine, now i have 35k which is worth half that  Angry

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:49:55 PM

I agree mate,i think it must be the bigger holders dumping as they stake Sad

I started with about 22k which cost me around 0.2 btc to mine, now i have 35k which is worth half that  Angry

LoL at traders that don't understand economics. It is a pity that the coin owner disappeared instead of taking up the challenge to create demand, because ecash is a technically superior coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: