Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:22:15 PM

For some reason, and Im still not clear, SOME of the community turned on Spots. I think they felt he didnt deserve any of the coins, and that makes no sense to me. SPOTS *IS* the reason this coin is even working. Also in the country I live in, when we bust our ass,  as spots did on this coin , you get paid for it. Im in for 500k coins, and gonna watch it play out. Im not gonna blame. I made choices and I will live with the results.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:24:31 PM

Yes that is wise to support the guy who dumps the price down from 1000+ to 70sat Smiley

All because a few people come and tell the truth now if the dev was honest he would have done what he said in the first place and burned the coins but he didn't because he was always going to keep them.
That was always his plan and what a plan it was, pretend you care build trust and buy support then dump your free coins on all them innocent investors who only invested when he announced he would fix it.

Hmmm if he never done that i would not be down i will just delete the wallet.dat rather than sell at this stupid price he created.
So cheers dev you done real good here helping many lose out more than they would before you come along.

The vegas guy thankless bast&%ds aha why would anyone be thankful for him taking a dump on them?

Why the fuck would he burn  the coins, when Spots went through *HELL* for over a week trying like mad NON STOP to get this coin working!!?!? He deserves NOTHING for that?!?! AND putting all his other projects on hold?!?! PLEASE EXPLAIN?!? YOU NEED to read the thread in its entirety! This coins was a disaster from the original dev. If you think that Spots deserves NOTHING, then you do not know the WHOLE story! Do *YOU* work for free?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:25:23 PM

Posted by: asuryan180

this user is currently ignored.

not sure wtf you said nutsackula, but STFU and go die in a fire.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:36:35 PM

Yes that is wise to support the guy who dumps the price down from 1000+ to 70sat Smiley

All because a few people come and tell the truth now if the dev was honest he would have done what he said in the first place and burned the coins but he didn't because he was always going to keep them.
That was always his plan and what a plan it was, pretend you care build trust and buy support then dump your free coins on all them innocent investors who only invested when he announced he would fix it.

Hmmm if he never done that i would not be down i will just delete the wallet.dat rather than sell at this stupid price he created.
So cheers dev you done real good here helping many lose out more than they would before you come along.

The vegas guy thankless bast&%ds aha why would anyone be thankful for him taking a dump on them?

Why the fuck would he burn  the coins, when Spots went through *HELL* for over a week trying like mad NON STOP to get this coin working!!?!? He deserves NOTHING for that?!?! AND putting all his other projects on hold?!?! PLEASE EXPLAIN?!? YOU NEED to read the thread in its entirety! This coins was a disaster from the original dev. If you think that Spots deserves NOTHING, then you do not know the WHOLE story!

Vegas

Feeling a little sleepy with you guys lol the price of the broken coin was 1500+ the price of the supposedly fixed coin is 80 sats "great fix" Smiley I have read enough and i read on multiple times the so called dev say i am doing this for (free) ('i do not want anything') this was a lie he knew that he wanted the staked coins that he would make sure would stake. (THEN) he says he will 'burn' the staked coins but because a couple of his fans get excited and say keep them that is what he does which is unacceptable by anyone's standards. The kicker he then dumps them on you lot well maybe not you because you had been out awhile hadn't you vegas. Btw you do not need to sign a post i see your name.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:37:24 PM

Posted by: asuryan180

this user is currently ignored.

not sure wtf you said nutsackula, but STFU and go die in a fire.

Read above... you are still ignored.

DoubleDD

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:38:36 PM

For some reason, and Im still not clear, SOME of the community turned on Spots. I think they felt he didnt deserve any of the coins, and that makes no sense to me. SPOTS *IS* the reason this coin is even working. Also in the country I live in, when we bust our ass,  as spots did on this coin , you get paid for it. Im in for 500k coins, and gonna watch it play out. Im not gonna blame. I made choices and I will live with the results.

Vegas

500k.  very nice.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:42:09 PM

Current Block: 235,121

POS changing very soon.....  Highest POS ever.....

CODE:
int64 GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(int nHeight) {
    static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 2920 * CENT;
    static int64 nMaxPercent = 10000;
    static int64 nReward = 0;

if nHeight(<= 324000) // 8% Daily for One Month
        return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        nReward = ((nHeight % nMaxPercent) + 10000); // Fluctuates actual stake rate between 10000% and 20000%
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
   printf("Stake percent on block %d is %d\n", nHeight, nReward);
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Current Block: 262,353

CODE:

return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        nReward = ((nHeight % nMaxPercent) + 10000); // Fluctuates actual stake rate between 10000% and 20000%
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BLOCK: 265,800

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:55:46 PM

trying to change the subject lol nice

I hope there is a huge turn around for our sakes, i do. but FUD has beat so many coins in to the ground and developers im not real optimistic. just look at what happened with Stealthcoin, Halcyon, etc. Sure some coins have managed to make a slow, slight comeback but it is never what it was because people think everything that is posted here is fact and even if the coin is fixed or changed the uncertainty is still there. Never mind the endless amounts of shill accts that you can have in this forum. I just think it's bullshit.

DoubleDD

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:12:00 PM

Current Block: 235,121

POS changing very soon.....  Highest POS ever.....

CODE:

return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Current Block: 262,353

CODE:

return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BLOCK: 265,800

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

HIGHEST POS STAKING COIN IN CRYPTO HISTORY

Should make for an interesting weekend when we hit block 324k and high staking begins.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:12:11 PM

If I sold even a single coin, then how does the trivia bot have the million to give out?

I don't need money. I could delete every crypto wallet on every server I have and still not have to work a day in my life. Do you really think your 12 BTC market cap coin is that appealing for me to dump? I can find more change in my truck than this entire network is worth

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:14:58 PM

If I sold even a single coin, then how does the trivia bot have the million to give out?

I don't need money. I could delete every crypto wallet on every server I have and still not have to work a day in my life. Do you really think your 12 BTC market cap coin is that appealing for me to dump? I can find more change in my truck than this entire network is worth

we know man, im playing trivia now Smiley

DoubleDD

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:18:23 PM

I would be surprised if you sold any coins from MMXIV, BALLS, 10K  & ECOIN.  You are a hoarder in Crypto-world.
 Wink

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
asuryan180

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:24:04 PM

Ok i will bite, firstly don't play dumb the coin is 8% staking daily and that was over a week staking 10days since you had them so do the math. Secondly there was more than a million the million was there on the first stake so you would of had another massive stake before you sent them. At a minimum we will say 1.3 million before sending some to bittrex. 1.3 million staking 8% a day at least 2million give or take how much it staked after the first. Anyway i am done with this crap and well done on all your wealth it doesn't mean shit if you are dishonest mate..

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:30:52 PM

nutsackula speaks again....... lets read what he has to say..

asuryan180
This user is currently ignored.

Words of wisdom. thanks nutsackula for the insight.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:36:01 PM

Ok i will bite, firstly don't play dumb the coin is 8% staking daily and that was over a week staking 10days since you had them so do the math. Secondly there was more than a million the million was there on the first stake so you would of had another massive stake before you sent them. At a minimum we will say 1.3 million before sending some to bittrex. 1.3 million staking 8% a day at least 2million give or take how much it staked after the first. Anyway i am done with this crap and well done on all your wealth it doesn't mean shit if you are dishonest mate..

I didn't make my money by being dishonest. I made it by being an asshole that people know they could trust, even if they hate me. Thanks for participating in ruining that. Shall I post the PM's you sent me where I had to explain to you how PoS even works? Yes, I'm talking about the PM's I responded to helping you at the same time you were talking shit to and about me in public, while having no concept of PoS basics

Actually, fuck it:

Can you tell me why my wallet has suddenly stopped working it has not staked or found blocks for ages over 14 hours? I sent 20,000 from the wallet and i got a error that quickly disappeared before i could read it Sad Now has question mark near it. Cheers for any help

They are all showing in just stake and not changing for hours :/ there is no balance to send

No stake for 6 hours bud

Then I'm lying and the coin is broken

WTF then no you are no lying i am it has not been like this for 6 hours, you know what fuck you end up on your own with your 2 investors fucking prick

I was just looking for an answer to why it has starting acting weird all of a sudden it was working and staking fine i know it was not broke. Now though it is going crazy lol i just wrote it of as a loss until i can get my usb to another windows wallet because it has to be my comp the only thing different i done was install avg then that happened few hours later. It has started to stake but only confirming for the first time when the next stake comes in lol So strange

Basically it is taking ages to confirm, to get 6 confirms it is now taking like 6 minutes but before that was seconds i know how fast it was finding blocks, so confused only have 60k now but its annoying not knowing what is going on

I have not even started i will be there everyday once a day at least and if you delete my comments thats fine i will create a thread dedicated to you with references Wink

This is when I put you on ignore. Notice how I was STILL HELPING YOUR STUPID ASS while you were talking shit in threads. Even your threats in PM I ignored and continued to try helping you. I saw you talking shit and still helped you. Honestly, you are a fucking moron. It took me two hours to explain the simplest part of PoS to you and now you accuse me of being shady. Your mother should have spit you into a kleenex and flushed you like the piece of shit you are

When I say I hope all the two faced fucks lose every penny they ever have, I actually mean the pathetic simpletons like yourself that can't grasp basic concepts. Please make sure my Big Mac has no pickles on it

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:43:47 PM

right on, Spots. Good for you.

nutsackula, you know im talking to you, ignored again. keep talking shit. no ones listening

asuryan180

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:46:56 PM

Oh that's right you helped me, how exactly did you do that? Its still stuck on block about 180,000 no stakes since then and can't send coins so it is broke for me and i don't care i wrote that 0.6btc of as bad spots investment , i never come here chatting crap about that did i not even once lol

Just you and your sly little ways. Thanks for ignoring me that is sweet of you.. PS that was a cool way to give the conversation a 180 this is not about me it is about you and your lies.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:51:16 PM

hahaha

nutsackula aka asuryan180 said

this user is currently ignored

why do you keep repeating that? oh yeah, i remember....

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:54:30 PM

Oh that's right you helped me, how exactly did you do that? Its still stuck on block about 180,000 no stakes since then and can't send coins so it is broke for me and i don't care i wrote that 0.6btc of as bad spots investment , i never come here chatting crap about that did i not even once lol

Just you and your sly little ways. Thanks for ignoring me that is sweet of you.. PS that was a cool way to give the conversation a 180 this is not about me it is about you and your lies.

Keep proving how dense you are, please. Only a true moron could break a coin that thousands of other people are using perfectly

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:00:29 AM

20:00:39

getinfo

20:00:40

{
"version" : "v2.0.1.0-unk-beta",
"protocolversion" : 60008,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 29017.38615300,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 29025.79470300,
"blocks" : 267208,
"moneysupply" : 8462375.43972700,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "yourmomshouse",
"difficulty" : 1.71333333,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1426623268,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: