Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:57:53 AM

I´ll hold and stake, is fun.
The work of iGotSpots is amazing, so bad the fucking noobies and haters force him to leave this coin, but thanks to him, you can send your coins over the network, thanks to him you can stake your coins, and Thanks to iGotSpots all of you haters can sell your coins and recover some btc.
Anyway lets see how it works, some people want to buy and some people want sell. Like always.

I'm migrating over to 10K. Love'd the work spots did with this mess. Now I'll see what happens with a coin he created.

This coin would have been awesome.  With no DEV and check point Server being shut down, coin will fork for sure. Get back some of your investment before its a total loss.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

someone trying to pickup on the cheap.

happy myself to just stake this after picking up some more on the panic dumps. even if market price was to plummet its still staking good enough that I like my odds holding longerterm.
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:05:28 AM

The work of iGotSpots is amazing, so bad the fucking noobies and haters force him to leave this coin, but thanks to him, you can send your coins over the network, thanks to him you can stake your coins, and Thanks to iGotSpots all of you haters can sell your coins and recover some btc.
Anyway lets see how it works, some people want to buy and some people want sell. Like always.

I'm migrating over to 10K. Love'd the work spots did with this mess. Now I'll see what happens with a coin he created.

This coin would have been awesome.  With no DEV and check point Server being shut down, coin will fork for sure. Get back some of your investment before its a total loss.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

someone trying to pickup on the cheap.

happy myself to just stake this after picking up some more on the panic dumps. even if market price was to plummet its still staking good enough that I like my odds holding longerterm.

I truly hope it works out for you guys.  Just a warning you need to get a DEV very soon.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:11:30 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 05:24:02 AM by lestherat

I truly hope it works out for you guys.  Just a warning you need to get a DEV very soon.
BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Thanks
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:17:07 AM

I truly hope it works out for you guys.  Just a warning you need to get a DEV very soon.
BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Thanks, now GTFO

Really, after helping you out with your wallet issues.  You go there......  low

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:17:34 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 05:55:52 AM by bones261

I truly hope it works out for you guys.  Just a warning you need to get a DEV very soon.
BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Thanks, now GTFO
This not FUD. Just go to the debug in your wallet and type getcheckpoint. Notice this time and then notice the time of igotspots last post. Check it again in an hour, it will not move...
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:18:46 AM

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Thanks, now GTFO

lestherat has a good point, like its pretty bad manners to bail on a coin then dog it as you leave.

if you hope it works out, then your posts are kinda not helping.

we'll be fine  Wink
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:22:44 AM

ECASH OBTAINS NEW LIFE BY ARISING FROM THE  ASHES    

Don't worry I have ready 10-20 BTC to rise ECASH Grin    
                                                                                        ECASH IS THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL COIN AT CRYPTOCURRENCY AFTER BITCOIN      

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:26:43 AM

You all have been warned. If you want to remain loyal to spots, migrate over to MMXIV, balls or 10K. Or all three. Grin
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:40:35 AM

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Thanks, now GTFO

lestherat has a good point, like its pretty bad manners to bail on a coin then dog it as you leave.

if you hope it works out, then your posts are kinda not helping.

we'll be fine  Wink

Sorry I meant no harm.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:42:55 AM

You all have been warned. If you want to remain loyal to spots, migrate over to MMXIV, balls or 10K. Or all three. Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin GrinJOKE OF THE DAY Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin YOU MADE MY DAY  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin                                                                             SPOT WELCOME HOME .WE MISS U

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
azoth

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:52:53 AM

Do I need to update my wallet or blockchain for the coming PoS change? If so, where can I get them?
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:15:32 AM

LAST POST  TO MY SELF-ESTEEM

dukester99

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:18:42 AM

So no one is willing to step up and help this coin?
Lets offer a bounty for the person that will work as the new dev
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:28:55 PM

So no one is willing to step up and help this coin?
Lets offer a bounty for the person that will work as the new dev

Yeah I totally agree. The intention of this coin was good.
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:31:21 PM

do someone know how to get this coins from trivia? how to transfer it to my wallet?
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:29:34 PM

Well is there a working blockchain at the moment?

Also can someone upload his/her block chain.
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:35:13 PM

do someone know how to get this coins from trivia? how to transfer it to my wallet?

!withdraw ecash (your wallet address here)

JoeGreen

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:59:24 PM

I think my wallet is sick. It has become unresponsive and it is no longer staking. Is there a cure for this?
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:11:20 PM

I think my wallet is sick. It has become unresponsive and it is no longer staking. Is there a cure for this?
Attention.Boyzzzz watch out wallet.Something is going wrong.Looks like  thieves are around.My wallet is full sync .But since an hour ago is trying reverse sync ...start from 65 blocks and going higher and higher .
65 ,180,390,650 ,860,1200, to sync  now is  2700 blocks to sync .Maybe developer trying take revange  Grin.Better pull out coins to Exchange and watch what is going on.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:01:21 PM

Attention.Boyzzzz watch out wallet.Something is going wrong.Looks like  thieves are around.My wallet is full sync .But since an hour ago is trying reverse sync ...start from 65 blocks and going higher and higher .
65 ,180,390,650 ,860,1200, to sync  now is  2700 blocks to sync .Maybe developer trying take revange  Grin.Better pull out coins to Exchange and watch what is going on.

HMMMMmm you sure you've not downloaded any nasties??

My wallet is working fine and staking perfectly still.

I would be more worried about when the nodes get pulled Sad such a shame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: