Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with ICO money?
Buyback coins and destroy it? - 20 (60.6%)
Buyback coins and running giveaway? - 7 (21.2%)
Continue promoting the coin via PTP programs? - 6 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WOC - WarOfCoins -MAJOR ANN COMING SOON...FORK AT 45000!!! WALLET RELEASED  (Read 24617 times)
WarofCoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:30:00 PM

Yesterday view results:

https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/579696116373024768

Our website has been viewed by MORE then 1,000 UNIQUE USERS!!!

Potential UNIQUE USERS PER DAY - 10,000 for the next week and we hope to reach a lot more in the coming months.
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:32:03 PM

Big miners / huge ICO investors

Please support the coin by depositing a small amount in the donation funds.

Donation WOC address : Wb1jKGTptghuAnjX53pF7qngdYVbiGEKUF

See below why this is important :

ICO investors (or big miners):

Below message was received:

Hi,

i'm offering faucet service, if you are interested it can be ready in 1 hour.
Service is free as long as the faucet is funded.

Regards,

admin@coin43.com
faucet.coin43.com

Anyone willing to giveway some coin so that a faucet can be created?
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:50:08 PM

$WOC #WarOfCoins is one of the most popular SHA-256 coins. Compare it here...

http://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/sha-256?sort=diff&dir=desc
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:22:32 PM

Just received 100 WOC in donation address. Thanks.

A giveaway will be run on twitter, as well as some money will be deposit in the faucet.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:51:13 PM

Maybe it is me that i'm too stupid to understand crypto world but why are people selling this low?

1. Do we have high hashrate? YES
2. Do we have a decent exchange? YES
3. Do we have a active DEV? YES
4. Do we have a launch without problems? YES
5. Are there any giveaways run? YES

So lets sell all our coins with a +50% loss.  Grin
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:24:42 PM

Maybe it is me that i'm too stupid to understand crypto world but why are people selling this low?

So lets sell all our coins with a +50% loss.  Grin

Getting a working block explorer that is in sync with the wallet and block chain is important.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:33:29 PM

Getting a working block explorer that is in sync with the wallet and block chain is important.

Of course... is there still a problem with the block explorer? I always check in wallet to see how many blocks there are.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:46:58 PM

Of course... is there still a problem with the block explorer? I always check in wallet to see how many blocks there are.

Yes the explorer is all messed up. From icons at the top that does not correspond to the coins below to coin count differences to wallet sizes everything. I know one can look in the wallet, but if you want people to trust you then you must have an independent source that confirms what you are saying. Compare this to management of a company that says their profit and loss and assets for a financial year was X. The public and investors can either just believe management, or rely on a report from an independent audit firm to audit the financial statements and confirm that what management says is a true reflection. So it is simple really, for the sake of transparency just get a working block explorer that confirms everything and I am sure that it will contribute to a positive future for WOC.

There are several pieces to the puzzle of a successful coin and one important piece is a working block explorer.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:50:12 PM

Yes the explorer is all messed up. From icons at the top that does not correspond to the coins below to coin count differences to wallet sizes everything. I know one can look in the wallet, but if you want people to trust you then you must have an independent source that confirms what you are saying. Compare this to management of a company that says their profit and loss and assets for a financial year was X. The public and investors can either just believe management, or rely on a report from an independent audit firm to audit the financial statements and confirm that what management says is a true reflection. So it is simple really, for the sake of transparency just get a working block explorer that confirms everything and I am sure that it will contribute to a positive future for WOC.

I agree with you... that is something that DEV have to look into. I believe my ICO work is here finished. People received their coin, buy wall is in place and will stay there for 4 weeks (adjusted as described in the rules of escrow).
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:55:51 PM

I agree with you... that is something that DEV have to look into. I believe my ICO work is here finished. People received their coin, buy wall is in place and will stay there for 4 weeks (adjusted as described in the rules of escrow).

It is actually the very first thing a dev should do from the word go for transparency and to get investor confidence. Do this sooner rather than later before things slip away. With crypto you have to do everything in your power to keep miners and the community close to you from the start because once they are gone it is very difficult to get them back.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:01:39 PM

It is actually the very first thing a dev should do from the word go for transparency and to get investor confidence. Do this sooner rather than later before things slip away.

Indeed, as it is needed for Bittrex, coinmarketcap, etc. I believe he was expecting that the current block explorer created by community was working, but it doesn't at the moment. Anyway... i believe there is still a lot of trust in DEV. He is pretty active on twitter what is always a good think and hashrate is still supporting a coin price at 40k sats or maybe higher.

Some ICO investors are dumping their coins already for a few BTCs, unbelievable.
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:13:50 AM

WarOfCoins faucet is ready: http://faucet.coin43.com/warofcoins/

faucet address: Wjz9uNjyHxHbB1DBU1BhPAQihPupKgJNEw

I move 100 WOC from the donation address to the faucet address.
ltcoins

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:32:43 AM

My wallet is not syncing. Please, write some nodes. Thanx.
WarofCoins (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:50:53 AM

My wallet is not syncing. Please, write some nodes. Thanx.

ltcoins

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:59:12 AM

This one I have, but it is not working at the moment. Yesterday it Works fine.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:28:54 AM

Yesterday view results:

https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/579696116373024768

Our website has been viewed by MORE then 1,000 UNIQUE USERS!!!

Potential UNIQUE USERS PER DAY - 10,000 for the next week and we hope to reach a lot more in the coming months.

Great stuff.

Gread 'scam" , again:

DUDE IT'S A SCAM.

Prove dude.... which scam? What scam? How can he scam? Source was clean. people received their ICO money. I've my escrow money. He post valid screenshots, or at least they look valid. So give me ONE reason why you think it is scam?

Did he steal ICO money? Nope as ALL money is still in the ICO account, you can check it if you want.

Buy wall is on the exchange too, so where is the scam here.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:39:04 AM

Who is 727miner on suprnova?

He has been mining from the start with hashrate of 50T and sometimes even more.
ltcoins

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:52:26 AM

It is not syncing via this node till 06:00 am.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:00:08 AM

It seems that suprnova is stuck. It didn't find any blocks anymore the last 45 mins. Manhattanmine is still running smoothly.

Block is 1955 and suprnova is only at 1943. Maybe cronjob is not running. I don't know...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:07:38 AM

It is not syncing via this node till 06:00 am.

Remove everything in the %APPDATA%/WarOfcoins directory  EXCEPT YOUR WALLET.DAT (OFCOURSE) and resync it again. In fact i always make a copy of the whole directory, always making a backup before deleting stuff.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: