Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with ICO money?
Buyback coins and destroy it? - 20 (60.6%)
Buyback coins and running giveaway? - 7 (21.2%)
Continue promoting the coin via PTP programs? - 6 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WOC - WarOfCoins -MAJOR ANN COMING SOON...FORK AT 45000!!! WALLET RELEASED  (Read 24617 times)
WarofCoins (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:22:20 PM

Update:

Dear members, community, friends,

Maybe you already notice that 15,000 coins has been mine so far and that mining WOC is still pretty difficult to mine a nice amount of coins. Why? Because of the number of POS blocks that has been increasing little by little. Maybe you also notice that people are selling their coins at a pretty cheap price, so I've started to buyback my own coin. Part of the coins that i bought will be DESTROYED to give miners greater values for their coins and to increase mining hashrate. I'll continue buying coins if we stay at current levels.

I've personally $1000 allocated for promoting our website and put it on top in the Alexa ranking. I made this coin not for profit but i made it because i want to create a vision and want people to join this vision together with me.

The total number of coins will be a lot less then 2,750,000 so even when you only own 5 WOC it can be worth something. Keep on mining. I'll try to do my best to spread my vision, i hope you all work with me to achieve something big.

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:33:15 PM

For get WOC even need to do war spouse to do that.... Smiley Wink Smiley

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:08:36 PM

Volume finally start to pickup. Great DEV, remember me for STARTcoin.
727miner

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:14:38 PM

Update:

Maybe you already notice that 15,000 coins has been mine so far and that mining WOC is still pretty difficult to mine a nice amount of coins. Why? Because of the number of POS blocks that has been increasing little by little. Maybe you also notice that people are selling their coins at a pretty cheap price, so I've started to buyback my own coin. Part of the coins that i bought will be DESTROYED to give miners greater values for their coins and to increase mining hashrate. I'll continue buying coins if we stay at current levels.

I've personally $1000 allocated for promoting our website and put it on top in the Alexa ranking. I made this coin not for profit but i made it because i want to create a vision and want people to join this vision together with me.

The total number of coins will be a lot less then 2,750,000 so even when you only own 5 WOC it can be worth something. Keep on mining. I'll try to do my best to spread my vision, i hope you all work with me to achieve something big.

Keep up the good work Dev! I'm mining and holding all of my coins (haven't sold one yet) and picked up a bunch real cheap from c-cex last night!
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:14:54 PM

Update:

good luck bro

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:25:14 PM

Update:

Keep up the good work Dev! I'm mining and holding all of my coins (haven't sold one yet) and picked up a bunch real cheap from c-cex last night!

Someone just bought another 5k at 14000, you?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:26:43 PM

Third place on C-CEX. It took some time before volume came, but it is finally here....
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:27:17 PM

Update:

You are doing a great job!
Also active at twitter, not selling a single coin and promoting to get it on twitter asap.
We should all tweet a few times a day and it is on Bittrex real soon.

I have been promoting XDB, after adding on Yobit within a day at Bittrex by promoting on twitter, this coin started with CCEX and could do the same, but people need to tweet!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:29:30 PM

Update:

Also active at twitter, not selling a single coin and promoting to get it on twitter asap.

I have been promoting XDB, after adding on Yobit within a day at Bittrex by promoting on twitter, this coin started with CCEX and could do the same, but people need to tweet!

Indeed. Most of the time you have DEV that create a coin and don't do anything for his coin, run away with money or so. But this one looks different, a lot of activity, a lot of screenshots, a lot of prove what he is doing.

PS: Also keep on mining it, even when you mine a few coins, maybe those few coins can be worth more thne 1000 LDOGE coins Cheesy
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:37:09 PM

Update:

Indeed. Most of the time you have DEV that create a coin and don't do anything for his coin, run away with money or so. But this one looks different, a lot of activity, a lot of screenshots, a lot of prove what he is doing.

PS: Also keep on mining it, even when you mine a few coins, maybe those few coins can be worth more thne 1000 LDOGE coins Cheesy

for ldoge supernova offered 0% mining fee, can u request OC to not charge 1% even

727miner

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:44:26 PM

Update:

Someone just bought another 5k at 14000, you?

Not me..I picked up a bunch <10000 earlier. Can't believe how cheap people were letting them go for!
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:45:41 PM

Update:

for ldoge supernova offered 0% mining fee, can u request OC to not charge 1% even

Next you'll want 0% with Bonus blocks paid. Let the pool ops eat. 1% is barely enough sometimes. Pool ops take a gamble, every now and again a good coin come comes around to make it worthwhile, and this is why we do it.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 06:59:26 PM

Update:

Next you'll want 0% with Bonus blocks paid. Let the pool ops eat. 1% is barely enough sometimes. Pool ops take a gamble, every now and again a good coin come comes around to make it worthwhile, and this is why we do it.

thats kind a true Smiley) thanks though for the info and insight

mez

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:43:12 PM

Make something of it =)

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:46:34 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 08:11:35 PM by jc12345

Although I participated in the ICO myself, my view on WOC remains short term and opportunistic. Based on criteria of dev action, plans, quality of OP and potential to create future demand, the coin has only short term potential. This can however change based on dev action. There might be a pump like there always is but be ready and take profit while you are ahead. The same happened with ROS and Risk and will also with WOC. Made ROI with all of these but don't let greed be your downfall as investor/trader. There are no indications to suggest that this coin will not follow the same path as the rest. Be cautious and remember that $1 in the pocket is better than $0 and a bag of coins. As always I hope all traders make tons of money.

Points of particular concern:
- Still no transparent block explorer that indicates total money supply and rich list.
- Roadmap does not indicate any items that will create future demand, meaning that the only thing going for it is low coin supply. Without future sustainable demand, whoever holds the bag when the music stops will be the loser (the downfall of most other coins)
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:17:58 PM

Although I participated in the ICO myself, my view on WOC remains short term and opportunistic. Based on criteria of dev action, plans, quality of OP and potential to create future demand, the coin has only short term potential. This can however change based on dev action. There might be a pump like there always is but be ready and take profit while you are ahead. The same happened with ROS and Risk and will also with WOC. Made ROI with all of these but don't let greed be your downfall as investor/trader. There are no indications to suggest that this coin will not follow the same path as the rest. Be cautious and remember that $1 in the pocket is better than $0 and a bag of coins. As always I hope all traders make tons of money.

- Still no transparent block explorer that indicates total money supply and rich list.
- Roadmap does not indicate any items that will create future demand, meaning that the only thing going for it is low coin supply. Without future sustainable demand, whoever holds the bag when the music stops will be the loser (the downfall of most other coins)

RISK was terrible. A lot of people join the ICO (i know it as i was escrow on it) and then it hit Bittrex and everybody start dumping it.. I don't think you can compare RISK with WOC. Totally different type of coins. RISK was a fast POW type of coin, WOC is pretty long in POS. RISK didn't had a lot planned, i was even in shock why that coin even had this big of ICO money, and i can verify that it were all real users, no newbie accounts etc.

I don't think a rich list is necessary for a coin, is it bad if someone own 60% of all coins? Yes? No? Pump? Dump? Nobody can tell. A lot of coins have problems to move higher. But you also know how much was in this ICO ,and you also know how much coins there will be available, so the question that you have to ask is. Is this coin worth more then $3,000 or $30,000 or $100,000

I had so many TAKcoins, and i sold them at 2 sats, last month it jumped to 10 sats. If WOC hit Cryptsy then this coin is here to stay, if it only stay on C-CEX or Bittrex then it will be hard.

dudee

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:18:16 PM

what with wallet today, waiting 2h  transfer to cex, still unconfirmed.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:19:23 PM

what with wallet today, waiting 2h  transfer to cex, still unconfirmed.

I was moving my coins a few hours ago and it was on C-CEX without 20 mins.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:23:27 PM

Maybe some retweets

https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/580415367731888128

This is a nice tweet Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:25:55 PM

You're talking about ROS. did you know that ICO price on ROS was 20 sats and it hit 276 sats one day. That coin was worth $50k at one moment and ROS is still alive. One day it will move higher again, believe me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: