Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Patrick A. Murck?  (Read 7657 times)
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 08:48:15 PM

Nice.... Sounds like fun........ Not many people can say they really enjoy their job.... I can't I am suicidal until my shift is over....

Have nice day, Keep up the good work  Tongue

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2012, 01:44:07 AM

Nice.... Sounds like fun........ Not many people can say they really enjoy their job.... I can't I am suicidal until my shift is over....

Have nice day, Keep up the good work  Tongue

You fuckin' with me?  Wink

Later, bud.

~Bruno~
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2012, 07:37:39 AM

@Phinnaeus In every thread you post about an identity uncovering, they pile on gang bang you like clockwork, 1-2-3. WTF.
Who the fuck is Nemesis that as a newbie starts fucking with the regulars like he's part of the scene already.

Oh, shit...sockpupet! But who?  Lips sealed

They fear that I'm getting too close to the truth, and what really bothers them is that they know that I have no fear of them. I've already given the crossroads of where I live in Sandwich, IL. A picture of my truck is on this forum and said truck is parked in my driveway. I am so easy to find, it's unreal. Anybody is welcome to stop by and confront Bruno anyway they choose. I don't own a gun, nor is there one easily at my disposal, as far as I know. They are welcome to bring whatever weapon they choose and have as many people with them to help complete any task they that may have in mind. Fair warning, though--I do have two lines of defense to protect myself. One, is my dog, of which I've posted an image of here many a times. The other, well I guess they will have to find that out for themselves. Although I don't take threats lightly, getting threaten does give me solace. It's been said that it's the silent types one should fear.

That said, expect more leaks, soon--by me. I'm not yet done with the Patrick Murck and Zhou Tong research, therefore will need to hold off on disclosing what else I've found.

Maybe I should take a couple days off and fully enjoy a long visit to myfreecams.com. Did you know that some of those girls have already been accepting Bitcoin? They get paid in blocks of 50 to their addresses and then let them set there, not cashing them out. Wait till you find out where that investigation leads. Hint: It involves another major hack(?) a while back that seems to be completely forgotten or, dare I say, brush under Rassah's coffee table (does not concern Rassah), and I'm not talking about MyBitCoin, although there may be a connection, but I've yet to make it. All the same, it'll be a breakthrough nonetheless. The reason for holding back is that I either need to present a more convincing argument with my current investigations or be prepared to give everybody here BlowBobs due to my incompetence. Please, Jehovah, let it be the former.

Once I've completed my current investigations, I'll proceed with the one I've just outlined above. Perhaps, by then, my ignore count will be lowered to, I don't know, maybe zero?

To all other concerns, feel free to continue emailing me. I enjoy the reads.

~Bruno~

whois Kevin Day  Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2012, 07:18:10 PM

@Phinnaeus In every thread you post about an identity uncovering, they pile on gang bang you like clockwork, 1-2-3. WTF.
Who the fuck is Nemesis that as a newbie starts fucking with the regulars like he's part of the scene already.

Oh, shit...sockpupet! But who?  Lips sealed

They fear that I'm getting too close to the truth, and what really bothers them is that they know that I have no fear of them. I've already given the crossroads of where I live in Sandwich, IL. A picture of my truck is on this forum and said truck is parked in my driveway. I am so easy to find, it's unreal. Anybody is welcome to stop by and confront Bruno anyway they choose. I don't own a gun, nor is there one easily at my disposal, as far as I know. They are welcome to bring whatever weapon they choose and have as many people with them to help complete any task they that may have in mind. Fair warning, though--I do have two lines of defense to protect myself. One, is my dog, of which I've posted an image of here many a times. The other, well I guess they will have to find that out for themselves. Although I don't take threats lightly, getting threaten does give me solace. It's been said that it's the silent types one should fear.

That said, expect more leaks, soon--by me. I'm not yet done with the Patrick Murck and Zhou Tong research, therefore will need to hold off on disclosing what else I've found.

Maybe I should take a couple days off and fully enjoy a long visit to myfreecams.com. Did you know that some of those girls have already been accepting Bitcoin? They get paid in blocks of 50 to their addresses and then let them set there, not cashing them out. Wait till you find out where that investigation leads. Hint: It involves another major hack(?) a while back that seems to be completely forgotten or, dare I say, brush under Rassah's coffee table (does not concern Rassah), and I'm not talking about MyBitCoin, although there may be a connection, but I've yet to make it. All the same, it'll be a breakthrough nonetheless. The reason for holding back is that I either need to present a more convincing argument with my current investigations or be prepared to give everybody here BlowBobs due to my incompetence. Please, Jehovah, let it be the former.

Once I've completed my current investigations, I'll proceed with the one I've just outlined above. Perhaps, by then, my ignore count will be lowered to, I don't know, maybe zero?

To all other concerns, feel free to continue emailing me. I enjoy the reads.

~Bruno~

whois Kevin Day  Smiley

He's the guy involved in a last Mt. Gox hack where Mt Gox sent a mess of coins to the wrong person, then wanted them back, but I believe Kevin Boy kept them. It wasn't a big story, for the thread was only read over 100,000 times, then quiet went away.

Now, before everybody goes nuts and think that this is the same Kevin as the one I claim is pulling the strings for ZT, you are wrong, I think, for I've yet to make that absolute connection.

Back to Patrick Boy.

Since you've stated that you're able to practice federal law in all 50 states, under which federal judge are you currently presenting your evidence to in regard to Bitcoinica and are able to control the ill-gotten loot? I'm not a lawyer, but I play one when I Google Fu, and it's come to my attention that Patrick A. Murck cannot represent anybody in any State court if practicing federal law, let alone an online court.

Speaking of online entities, the only place I see that the word federal is associated with your name is here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iWnqTxN9zXUJ:foreclosure.avvo.com/attorneys/98117-wa-patrick-murck-1805177.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Federal Communications Bar Association

The only reference to you there is being a Gold Member to some charity group.

Correct me if this next question is off-base: Can you show the community your federal certificate to practice law? I don't believe there should be anything private on it, for it's the same one hanging on your office lobby's wall.

Take note, community, for Bruno Boy is sticking it up some FBI agent's ass--without fear!

~Bruno~
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2012, 05:47:02 PM

I think there are bigger fish to fry Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 08:40:28 PM

Hey Bruno, you have been doing a lot of useful investigation here but sometimes it feels like you are barking up the wrong tree (no pun intended). To me it seems like Patrick Murck is one of the good guys...

Have you found out anything about this Chen Jianhai guy? Is he real? What is his webshop etc? It might be hard to investigate since he probably writes mostly in Chinese. But a millionaire relic collector must leave some footprints on the Internets no?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 02:29:36 AM

Hey Bruno, you have been doing a lot of useful investigation here but sometimes it feels like you are barking up the wrong tree (no pun intended). To me it seems like Patrick Murck is one of the good guys...

Have you found out anything about this Chen Jianhai guy? Is he real? What is his webshop etc? It might be hard to investigate since he probably writes mostly in Chinese. But a millionaire relic collector must leave some footprints on the Internets no?

This is the closest I got: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Tribute-to-Chen-Fake/351727575313

The same Chen Fake mentioned on the Zhou Tong Wikipedia page, along with a mention of our ZT's once(?) girlfriend's name.

~Bruno~
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 02:37:52 AM

If you want that guy d0xed and he's "real" which at this point is highly doubtful get Zhou to post his full name in Chinese using the correct simplified characters, going by pinying alone is like like looking for a needle in a haystack.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 03:30:45 PM

Chen Jian Hai
http://www.plumpub.com/sales/chinese/chinbks_trad17TC.htm

Tong Zhou
http://www.plumpub.com/sales/vcd4/coll_WDtaihe.htm

Tong Zhou + A kicking skill that includes Duck Kicks
http://www.plumpub.com/kaimen/2003/chuo-jiao-boxing/

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 04:44:52 PM

Yep, that matches with the mental image I had of Chen. Must be the guy.

Looks like it is going to be hard to retrieve the stolen funds. First off - he probably converted all the bitcoins into ancient relics that are likely booby-trapped and heavily guarded in his secret lair. Obviously the guy has some mad kung-fu skills as well. This one is gonna be tough... I better start practicing my crane kick move. It is the only way.
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2012, 07:39:07 AM

Yeah, while you are at it can you find out who is John Galt?

deus-ex-machina

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 10:18:24 PM

Didn't someone say he was licensed in the District of Columbia, not the state of Washington?

Most likely a typo. DC is sometimes called Washington DC. I have no idea how much we had when we made that decision.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 10:38:02 PM

Yeah, while you are at it can you find out who is John Galt?

I went to school with a John Galt.  He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana now.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2012, 06:15:00 AM

Patrick's middle name is Armstrong. One name that his wife uses has Armstrong as her last name and works at his father's firm in D.C. according to Linkedin and other sources.

Why am I so hung up on Patrick Armstrong Murck?

Doesn't anybody else find it odd that he was recruited as the liaison to get the funds stolen from Mt Gox and have them now reside back into Mt Gox, and now wanting for an unnamed liquidator to disperse the funds?

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: