Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i quit  (Read 142513 times)
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:58:12 AM

i am still holding my coins btw
i made this coin for fun, not for profit.
if you guys want a new dev to take over that is fine with me as i don't have time right now. in the future i will have time so i could help out.

but instead of a takeover, why not make a big team now. of all who want to work on ldoge, that way would be good right?
we are all on the same team anyway. i don't need to be the lead dev, but i can help with things when i have time.  Smiley

Add me to the team.

• I'll do the graphics of the new coin and wallet.
  • I'll help with the graphics and layout of page 1 of this forum.
  • I'll do the website for www.litedoge.org

Note: I will need donations for hosting fees: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c

Mellon is doing something similar too, you guys should work together

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterVenter

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:00:54 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 08:22:27 AM by PeterVenter

i am still holding my coins btw
i made this coin for fun, not for profit.
if you guys want a new dev to take over that is fine with me as i don't have time right now. in the future i will have time so i could help out.

but instead of a takeover, why not make a big team now. of all who want to work on ldoge, that way would be good right?
we are all on the same team anyway. i don't need to be the lead dev, but i can help with things when i have time.  Smiley

Add me to the team.

• I'll do the graphics of the new coin and wallet.
  • I'll help with the graphics and layout of page 1 of this forum.
  • I'll do the website for www.litedoge.org

Note: I will need donations for hosting fees: dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c

Join the LiteDoge Development Team! - state what you prepared to do and/or donate towards.

Add me also to the Team:

1) I will manage Twitter.

2) Assist with Facebook.

3) Draft Road Map.
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:55:47 AM

Guys,much more clear information about who what do in Team need,how I see. So
litedoge - you are work on website design and OP.
Peter Vender - You are social manadger( Twitter,Facebook,etc. ) and you also can do the info graphic or widget of the end variant RoadMap.
Mellon - update new graphics in wallets,compile Linux wallet,Mac wallet( for that I need only MacBook or the same now I'm not have that OS,but I'm try to get it in few days after we are all decide end variant of new style). Also I do already Russian thread on forum and can manage it in future for getting more clear information of updating and future plan of the LDOGE project,and get more popularity in Russian crypto community.
d57heinz - send much more donations here how I can see and do some acts in markets. Why not mate,can you manage marketing part?
bitrev - active in thread also set donations and ideas about project,so all people who are interest to help here are welcome anyway and can post yours ideas and what kind of help you can and want to set for LDOGE.
Lead Dev - Aquitas - start that project,added it to 4 exchanges and on Multipool.
Mate who are manage block explorer now,you are welcome too.
Local managers who are interested in LDOGE and want to be the part of community in worldwide LDOGE geography ( translations,and updating threads on your mother language it's minimal request) are welcome.
P.S.: about update on new graphics and logo.  litedoge already do graphics,m.b. it's would be nice if you post a screenshots here and community can say opinion about. What I want to say that design ending variant how it's would be present to the world it's important part and here opinion of all who are interested in project needs. All ideas are welcome about that too. I'm hope you are can currently understand what I'm mean here. Sorry,if I'm forget someone in Team,post about that,not be sad. And sorry for my English guys.

Best Regards,
Mellon

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:58:47 AM

About Roadmap my point of view in short variant here,I'm PM about that Peter Vender few days ago:

Your Inputs needed for Litedoge Roadmap!!!

Add anything to this thread that you would like to see the community and dev to work on!

I will consolidate inputs across all media and post final Roadmap for Litedoge.

Currently official website,mobile wallets(Android,IOS,WinPhone),encrypted chat and trading function in PC and mobile wallets. Wallet for Linux and MacOSX operating system. More services like a hosting or the same,accepting LDOGE for payment. More exchanges with fiat pairs. ($€£ RUB). Looks for more hipe in China crypto community and much more translation for more worldwide announcing. Provide much more giveaways in social websites. Open threads in another forums like Cryptocointalk,Reddit Bitcoin Garden Cryptoinfinity,etc...

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:05:23 AM

And guys not forget less than one thousand block before PoS rewards discris to 10.000 LDOGE for each block.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:18:26 AM

Peter Vender - You are social manadger( Twitter,Facebook,etc. ) and you also can do the info graphic or widget of the end variant RoadMap.
Mellon - update new graphics in wallets,compile Linux wallet,Mac wallet( for that I need only MacBook or the same now I'm not have that OS,but I'm try to get it in few days after we are all decide end variant of new style). Also I do already Russian thread on forum and can manage it in future for getting more clear information of updating and future plan of the LDOGE project,and get more popularity in Russian crypto community.
d57heinz - send much more donations here how I can see and do some acts in markets. Why not mate,can you manage marketing part?
bitrev - active in thread also set donations and ideas about project,so all people who are interest to help here are welcome anyway and can post yours ideas and what kind of help you can and want to set for LDOGE.
Lead Dev - Aquitas - start that project,added it to 4 exchanges and on Multipool.
Local managers who are interested in LDOGE and want to be the part of community in worldwide LDOGE geography ( translations,and updating threads on your mother language it's minimal request) are welcome.
P.S.: about update on new graphics and logo.  litedoge already do graphics,m.b. it's would be nice if you post a screenshots here and community can say opinion about. What I want to say that design ending variant how it's would be present to the world it's important part and here opinion of all who are interested in project needs. All ideas are welcome about that too. I'm hope you are can currently understand what I'm mean here. Sorry,if I'm forget someone in Team,post about that,not be sad. And sorry for my English guys.

Best Regards,
Mellon

Mellon,

You should format your writing, it will be more professional.
Do we need another thread, if aquitasIJ does not have time, who will edit 1st post in this thread?
PeterVenter

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:29:48 AM

Do we need another thread, if aquitasIJ does not have time, who will edit 1st post in this thread?

I don't think we need another thread - I can edit and make 1st post look very professional!
aquitasIJ only needs to give me access for short time - pm me aquitasIJ!

mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:35:12 AM

P.S.: about update on new graphics and logo.  litedoge already do graphics,m.b. it's would be nice if you post a screenshots here and community can say opinion about. What I want to say that design ending variant how it's would be present to the world it's important part and here opinion of all who are interested in project needs. All ideas are welcome about that too. I'm hope you are can currently understand what I'm mean here. Sorry,if I'm forget someone in Team,post about that,not be sad. And sorry for my English guys.

Best Regards,
Mellon

Mellon,

You should format your writing, it will be more professional.

Lol I'm post it from IPhone 4s and its not any ending variant of Team,only information for all in community. After ppl are post back. In OP all info would be set in need format,it's not so important I think now.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:07:35 AM

Lol I'm post it from IPhone 4s and its not any ending variant of Team,only information for all in community. After ppl are post back. In OP all info would be set in need format,it's not so important I think now.

Ah, I see  Grin
royalwebgrup

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:20:42 AM

Best Regards,
Mellon
My plan is to publish on the blog, twitter and facebook
Indonesia so that people know that Litedoge is a coin that should have loyal people who join in altcoin
https://twitter.com/LitedogeINDO/status/587560844529008640
thanks you .

This account was saved from the Cloudminr.io database hack. If you're the owner of this account, send guitarplinker a PM with a signed message from an address posted by this account before July 11th, 2015 and I'll send the account details back to you.
PeterVenter

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:30:56 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 11:55:47 AM by PeterVenter

Indonesia so that people know that Litedoge is a coin that should have loyal people who join in altcoin
thanks you.
OK, if your focus is on people of Indonesia and translation to Indonesian then I will get you connected to twitter.

Selamat datang di Partai!

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:13:52 PM

After the 'fast distribution' is over... All new information for this coin should be 'pertinent' to 'now'...  i.e. 10K POS blocks etc etc...
The history of the past POW/POS phase should be available for anyone who wants to look it up... but it is not a 'marketing' point from here on out....

We should talk about how many coins you might need to hit a few blocks regularly, etc... but basically the coin is 'OUT THERE' now and we are dealing with LDOGE from a new perspective....

royalwebgrup

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 01:06:43 PM

thanks you.
OK, if your focus is on people of Indonesia and translation to Indonesian then I will get you connected to twitter.

Selamat datang di Partai!

basically it has been translated into Indonesian me precisely in my blogger Smiley

This account was saved from the Cloudminr.io database hack. If you're the owner of this account, send guitarplinker a PM with a signed message from an address posted by this account before July 11th, 2015 and I'll send the account details back to you.
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:37:55 PM

After the 'fast distribution' is over... All new information for this coin should be 'pertinent' to 'now'...  i.e. 10K POS blocks etc etc...
The history of the past POW/POS phase should be available for anyone who wants to look it up... but it is not a 'marketing' point from here on out....

We should talk about how many coins you might need to hit a few blocks regularly, etc... but basically the coin is 'OUT THERE' now and we are dealing with LDOGE from a new perspective....

Correct. Perhaps PeterVenter or you Mellon could make a new thread?

@maincoin how is the website going. Is tomorrow/wednesday still a go?
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:58:56 PM

Correct. Perhaps PeterVenter or you Mellon could make a new thread?

@maincoin how is the website going. Is tomorrow/wednesday still a go?
Let's wait a little Dev's answer about access to that OP,if he is get it to someone new thread not need,it's will be better than re-ann I think.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:40:20 PM

Let's wait a little Dev's answer about access to that OP,if he is get it to someone new thread not need,it's will be better than re-ann I think.

I agree with mellon - lets give dev a chance.
I've sent a pm to dev - lets see what happens for now.
ctgiant

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:04:24 PM

Here is a sneak preview of new wallet ...

All inputs received were considered and the wallet design with all images and icons have been forwarded to mellon for compiling.

Take note that the advance functions will be added at a later date by mellon.   

Looks good!

I have been trying to compile the github repo wallet for MAC, without all of those nice cosmetic changes, for a few days now, and have been running into issues that I have not faced with other coins.  Hopefully Mellon will have more luck, but I will continue to try to compile it as well.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:13:14 PM

You really need to market this in Japan, they'll eat it up!
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:28:33 PM

Here is a sneak preview of new wallet ...

All inputs received were considered and the wallet design with all images and icons have been forwarded to mellon for compiling.

Take note that the advance functions will be added at a later date by mellon.   

Looks good!

I have been trying to compile the github repo wallet for MAC, without all of those nice cosmetic changes, for a few days now, and have been running into issues that I have not faced with other coins.  Hopefully Mellon will have more luck, but I will continue to try to compile it as well.
You have a Mac, I can help you with your issues for getting faster a result( Mac wallet ),how I say I'm have only one problem here,no device with MacOSX( MacBook or Mac PC ),IPad and IPhone for mobile versions of apps.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:31:43 PM

Wow... Are you able to do that Mellon?

Big up!

Waiting till thursday is fine I just saw this:
Last Active:   Today at 01:00:38 AM

Before it was weeks ago Wink.

Let's hope he & Mellon can make it happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: